OtherGround Forums DNC: Mt. Rushmore Glorifies White Supremacy

10 days ago
2/25/03

This is from the official Twitter account of the DNC. They have since deleted it, but I saw it when it was still up. No hyperbole, these fuckers (and BLM and Antifa) hate America.

10 days ago
1/25/04

What the hell is wrong with these people?

10 days ago
6/13/03
Jack Carter -

10 days ago
12/23/02

Fucking morons.

10 days ago
9/17/14

Fuck them.  This is ridiculous.

10 days ago
11/19/05

War.  

10 days ago
1/1/01

The Democratic Party needs to come to an end.

10 days ago
2/25/03

Trump: Hey let's have fireworks at Mt. Rushmore for Independence Day!

DNC: Y u WaNt WhIte SuPreMaCy RaLLy at wHiTe SupREmAcY SyMbOL???

10 days ago
11/9/04
Jack Carter - 

It's the mental illness that's rampant within the leftist cult
10 days ago
1/13/11

No. Nope. That’s fucking too much.  This cannot be reality.  What’s next? Fill in the Grand Canyon because it carved a divide in this nation?  

Get. The. Fuck. Out.  If you think this great nation that provides opportunity to all its citizens (and more that are not) is so fucking oppressive than you really should try to build your own nation that is perfect.  Go somewhere else and do it. There are islands for sale. Set up a godundme and I will donate. 

10 days ago
3/1/10

They deleted it

10 days ago
2/25/03
VTCO - 

They deleted it

Yes, I said that in the first post. They were taking too much heat for it. But this is what they think. They let the mask drop.

10 days ago
4/3/08

But muh Confederate statues

But that’s just a slippery slope fallacy

We just want equality 

Drumph

10 days ago
3/18/02

imbeciles

10 days ago
10/3/16
rufus -

This is from the official Twitter account of the DNC. They have since deleted it, but I saw it when it was still up. No hyperbole, these fuckers (and BLM and Antifa) hate America.

See. This is why Biden will lose.

They aren't taking into account how extreme they are sounding even to moderates and old school democrats.

Mt. Rushmore a symbol of white supremacy? It's the slippery slope of going from Confederate nobodies to actual American heroes that has cost them public support.

Nobody online wants to say anything for fear of losing their job.

No public figure or company wants to lose a fortune either.

Those poll numbers are coming with an oppositional candidate who has become more and more incoherent and ridiculous. To the point that the best strategy is hiding him.

I think the poll numbers will change in the coming months, since we're so far away. There's plenty of time for Joe to fuck up, to pick a bad VP, to do something dumb. And if the rioting doesn't get criticized by liberal leaders, nobody is going to trust that they'll keep them safe when they're in office.

The Republican party is going to be emboldened by this bullshit. Censoring media now is straight out of China. Fuck that.

10 days ago
5/18/11

The Onion couldn't come up with shit as stupid as the DNC

10 days ago
4/19/09

The party of thugs, communists, and criminals. 

10 days ago
12/17/06

No screenshot?

10 days ago
12/17/06

There we go:

10 days ago
2/25/09
Huggsbear -

The Onion couldn't come up with shit as stupid as the DNC

I swear the onion may go out of business this year seriously. Their satire is basically in alignment with reality now. 

10 days ago
2/25/03
Altofsky - 

No screenshot?

I thought I posted a screenshot. LOL

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
Luke Rockhard -

The party of thugs, communists, and criminals. 

They are now seen as this by most everyone with sense and a conscious. There will stop at nothing at tearing the very fabric of our nation as we know it down. We will see more violence in the future.

10 days ago
4/13/12

the headline says it draws attention from native americans.  Was that a requote of the native americans by thedemocrats?

Sounds like it may have been a poorly communicated post by a noob that was taken down.

Or we can just assume and go along with the other party's narrative that the other team is EVIL!

Edited: 10 days ago
2/25/09

I think they were just trying to grasp at something to nail him with and failed because its a pretty kickass idea. 

they cant do Anything like that themselves because theyve painted themselves into a corner with wokeness. 

10 days ago
12/17/06
rufus - 
Altofsky - 

No screenshot?

I thought I posted a screenshot. LOL

You did lol my bad. I can only see it on the app though. For some reason, images in the first post are showing up blank for me on the site.