OtherGround Forums Dear Hollywood,

5 days ago
4/26/03

Phoenix was right about cows though. This'd loony speeches are the best

5 days ago
7/13/09
Bukabuki -

Lol@Hollywood being midwesterners. Its Jew playland with all the hoes and twinks that gave up the ass on the casting couch

LMFAO guess where those twinks come from bro?

(Your Town Here)

5 days ago
7/13/09

midwestern values
5 days ago
7/13/09

Midwest twink ass twink
5 days ago
7/13/09

isn't Syracuse NY the rust belt?
5 days ago
4/12/11
Strangleu -

We are starting to hate you.

Which sucks because every now and then you actually make a good movie and you are limiting our entertainment options.

We dont care what you think, and are quite sure if it wasnt for your acting ability, looks and a lot of luck, most of you would be 40 pounds overweight and serving our dinners at the local steakhouse.

Your ticket sales are down and your awards show are cringeworthy and crashing.

You are pompous, ungrateful and arrogant. 

Please fuck off with your lecturing and get back to focusing on making good movies.

Sincerely,

At least half of the U.S.A.

Well said sir.

5 days ago
7/13/09

Kentucky...WTF Kentucky?
5 days ago
5/23/07
da Vinci 81 - 
Trust -
banco - 

The irony of people that elected a guy from a reality tv show complaining about celebrities in politics 

Why is that ironic?  

Trump doesn't treat half the country with disdain.  He doesn't call them things like "deplorables."  

Some celebrities use their notoriety to lecture and criticize, and sometimes worse, a lot of those people who helped make them famous.  That's not being "in politics," that's just being a cunt.     

People generally don't care if celebrities have a different viewpoint, they just don't want to be told they are bad people for not sharing the celebrity's viewpoint since celebrities wouldn't be famous without all those people having watched and listened to their product. 

"Trump doesn't treat half the country with disdain"

He doesn't? That's pretty much all he's done is treat anyone associated with the democrat party or liberal ideals or even opposing anything he does with disdain.

Where have you been? (And if you're counting Hilary characterizing trump's supporters as half the country then anyone not supporting trump can be counted the same) 

Wat? I completely disagree.

Hope you're doing well my friend. We need to get a beer already dammit!

5 days ago
7/13/09

because New Jersey...
5 days ago
1/1/01

ttt

5 days ago
3/2/11

-Thread bout Hollywood being out of touch

-TDS virus infected first page

Edited: 4 days ago
10/11/05

Dear dead & rotting town resident,

You stopped being relevant to us when your boss moved his factory to Mexico & your neighbors sold their Last Farms Standing to GloboChem. Your jobs aren't coming back & your children will never stop pirating our shit unless they flee from you like we did to join us, so you can fuck right off with your fake concerns & empty threats.

Love, the kids you used to bully.

5 days ago
7/28/10
banco -

The irony of people that elected a guy from a reality tv show complaining about celebrities in politics 

Thank you Banco, the same kind of hate they have for Hollywood, they love in their president because he says he's not one of them. He is, they just prefer their sheep wool pulled over their eyes. 

3 days ago
2/10/20
Trust -
banco - 

Why is that ironic?  

Trump doesn't treat half the country with disdain.  He doesn't call them things like "deplorables."  

Some celebrities use their notoriety to lecture and criticize, and sometimes worse, a lot of those people who helped make them famous.  That's not being "in politics," that's just being a cunt.     

People generally don't care if celebrities have a different viewpoint, they just don't want to be told they are bad people for not sharing the celebrity's viewpoint since celebrities wouldn't be famous without all those people having watched and listened to their product. 

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True. He only calls them "crazy".

MAGA!

3 days ago
4/6/19
The Adversary -

Pirate movies, buy books. 

I love pirate movies!

3 days ago
9/26/10

i know that most hollywood people were not actually born in hollywood, but most of those people posted have pretty much lived there since they were 20

3 days ago
9/26/10
banco -
ufc98newb - 

just lol@ the disingenuous angle of referring to Trump as just a reality tv star. the guy was being touted as a presidential candidate by oprah back in 1988 for fucks sake. 

The apprentice resurrected his profile. It convinced the midwesterners etc. that he was a brilliant businessman. "Oh Mr Trump I saw him on TV getting out of his limousine"

banco, YOU'RE FIRED!

3 days ago
7/13/09
ufc98newb -

i know that most hollywood people were not actually born in hollywood, but most of those people posted have pretty much lived there since they were 20

that's the point though. They all come here when they're 20 year old commies from (your town here). Or they go up North to be Tech incels.  They then call us locals unicorns because all they do is hang out with other out of towner models and actors and think no ones actually from L.A.. There's plenty of us, we just know not to live in shitty North Hollywood so they never see us.

This forum just has a problem with accepting that truth because they hate me for saying podunk flyover fucks and your town here troll crap. I do that because they always ignore the fact that people like Ben Shapiro and Adam Corolla were born and raised right here where I am. That doesn't fit the narrative that all of California is just gay liberal crazy and their state is virtuous so they ignore it. They ignore things like how large amounts of the homeless we have got bussed in or how a ton of the shallow actors and tech commies started in (your town here) before coming west....

Sean Penns ours so we do have local idiots as well, not saying we don't but adding (your town here) idiots to our own local idiots is what has made California the idiocracy it is today. 

3 days ago
3/18/02
KingMartyrJack - 
Trust -
banco - 

Why is that ironic?  

MAGA!

thats because they are crazy.  Remember the stormy daniels idiocy?  remember the panic that he was a russian agent (lmfao) and the 35 million and 2 years wasted?  Remember the impeachment bullshit?  

they are crazy.  Its called TDS.  

the same TDS retardism that makes someone say that people think trump is rich becaue he got out of a limo on TV, and nothing to do with holding hundreds of millions on real estate assets, or a forbes net worth declaration that is a few billion.  Nope nothing to do with that, its the limos!  Hes not richer than the TDSers on the OG 

lmfao absolute TDS losers 

3 days ago
2/11/03

I thought the og doesn't give two shits what these retards have to say....i guess we are all a little bit sensitive these days. Hollywood has Always said stupid shit and it wont stop.

Just watch movies for what they are, not who plays the roles

3 days ago
3/22/09

OP is literally doing the old man yelling at the sky thing

3 days ago
3/3/03
Strangleu -

We are starting to hate you.

Which sucks because every now and then you actually make a good movie and you are limiting our entertainment options.

We dont care what you think, and are quite sure if it wasnt for your acting ability, looks and a lot of luck, most of you would be 40 pounds overweight and serving our dinners at the local steakhouse.

Your ticket sales are down and your awards show are cringeworthy and crashing.

You are pompous, ungrateful and arrogant. 

Please fuck off with your lecturing and get back to focusing on making good movies.

Sincerely,

At least half of the U.S.A.

Spot on sir!

3 days ago
3/3/03
DagwoodDogwoggle -

I was thinking the other day that I'm going to spend more time attendling plays, dance, local sports (not pro), etc.

Anything that is on a screen these days is generally garbage dressed up in effects.  Can't do that in theatre.

Agree

3 days ago
9/26/10
JJitsu -
ufc98newb -

that's the point though. They all come here when they're 20 year old commies from (your town here). Or they go up North to be Tech incels.  They then call us locals unicorns because all they do is hang out with other out of towner models and actors and think no ones actually from L.A.. There's plenty of us, we just know not to live in shitty North Hollywood so they never see us.

This forum just has a problem with accepting that truth because they hate me for saying podunk flyover fucks and your town here troll crap. I do that because they always ignore the fact that people like Ben Shapiro and Adam Corolla were born and raised right here where I am. That doesn't fit the narrative that all of California is just gay liberal crazy and their state is virtuous so they ignore it. They ignore things like how large amounts of the homeless we have got bussed in or how a ton of the shallow actors and tech commies started in (your town here) before coming west....

Sean Penns ours so we do have local idiots as well, not saying we don't but adding (your town here) idiots to our own local idiots is what has made California the idiocracy it is today. 

touche

3 days ago
2/19/14
KingMartyrJack -
Trust -
banco - 

Why is that ironic?  

MAGA!

yeah, but he's only talking to the one's that are, you know, crazy.