OtherGround Forums Dear Hollywood,

8 days ago
11/24/07
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
da Vinci 81 - 
Trust -
banco - 

The irony of people that elected a guy from a reality tv show complaining about celebrities in politics 

Why is that ironic?  

Trump doesn't treat half the country with disdain.  He doesn't call them things like "deplorables."  

Some celebrities use their notoriety to lecture and criticize, and sometimes worse, a lot of those people who helped make them famous.  That's not being "in politics," that's just being a cunt.     

People generally don't care if celebrities have a different viewpoint, they just don't want to be told they are bad people for not sharing the celebrity's viewpoint since celebrities wouldn't be famous without all those people having watched and listened to their product. 

"Trump doesn't treat half the country with disdain"

He doesn't? That's pretty much all he's done is treat anyone associated with the democrat party or liberal ideals or even opposing anything he does with disdain.

Where have you been? (And if you're counting Hilary characterizing trump's supporters as half the country then anyone not supporting trump can be counted the same) 

Wat? I completely disagree.

Hope you're doing well my friend. We need to get a beer already dammit!

All good dude, hope you're well too! 

And yes we do! 

8 days ago
1/1/01
JJitsu - 

isn't Syracuse NY the rust belt?

New York is in the Midwest now?

8 days ago
5/23/07
da Vinci 81 - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
da Vinci 81 - 
Trust -
banco - 

The irony of people that elected a guy from a reality tv show complaining about celebrities in politics 

Why is that ironic?  

Trump doesn't treat half the country with disdain.  He doesn't call them things like "deplorables."  

Some celebrities use their notoriety to lecture and criticize, and sometimes worse, a lot of those people who helped make them famous.  That's not being "in politics," that's just being a cunt.     

People generally don't care if celebrities have a different viewpoint, they just don't want to be told they are bad people for not sharing the celebrity's viewpoint since celebrities wouldn't be famous without all those people having watched and listened to their product. 

"Trump doesn't treat half the country with disdain"

He doesn't? That's pretty much all he's done is treat anyone associated with the democrat party or liberal ideals or even opposing anything he does with disdain.

Where have you been? (And if you're counting Hilary characterizing trump's supporters as half the country then anyone not supporting trump can be counted the same) 

Wat? I completely disagree.

Hope you're doing well my friend. We need to get a beer already dammit!

All good dude, hope you're well too! 

And yes we do! 

and this is how it should be done...we may have a difference of opinion but dammit beers will be shared! Stray is here again in April:) Have a great long weekend bro

8 days ago
9/26/10
PatK -
JJitsu - 

if you do not live within 20 miles of the ocean, you are midwest

8 days ago
12/22/18

All the posts of actors from other places doesnt prove anything. The jews rape them and introduce to Satan. They were good people before Hollywood messed them up.

8 days ago
7/31/09
DaveFu -

OP, 

You dont matter to 95% of Hollywood. They will gladly lose you forever if they can replace you with foreign people. 

They already have. Years ago. 

8 days ago
11/20/08
dchi07 -

OP is literally doing the old man yelling at the sky thing

The idea of Hollywood is old. Celebrities used to be the pinnacle of status, now with social media they don't matter. Nobody is "protesting" anything, people have no fucking discipline to protest anything they like. It's just the the concept is getting outdated.

8 days ago
1/1/01

"It is going to be amazing to watch Hollywood kowtow more & more to China as they become the primary producers of film. That's where the money is these days. Jack Ma is the most powerful guy in Hollywood, in case you didn't know.

Thing is, China does not give a f@ck about what Hollywood considers "woke". They don't care at all about American minorities. Studios are going to get notes like: "Too many Black people on screen... more White people. Chinese no like the Black people.""

The other side of the equation is that the CCP is actually pushing the "woke" angle, b/c they know it causes division in western countries.

Edited: 7 days ago
7/13/09
PatK -
JJitsu - 

Did I say it was the Midwest or did I ask if it was the rust belt? If you're too fucking stupid to know they're fairly similar here's a map.

Edited: 7 days ago
7/13/09
ufc98newb -
PatK -
JJitsu - 

if you do not live within 20 miles of the ocean, you are midwest

Here's a map. Looks pretty fuckin Podunk to me. 

7 days ago
7/13/09

RUST BELT MIDWEST TWINK ASS TWINKS!!
7 days ago
12/22/18

Tom cruise ended up a ky boy so it doesnt matter about new york. And yeah Hollywood Jews turned a lot of ky boys into Satan worshiping twinks.