OtherGround Forums "Democrats have an a$$kicking coming in Nov."

12 days ago
1/1/01

Remember a while back someone here posted an article about how TDS had even affected knitting discussion groups?  

https://gen.medium.com/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

After Attending a Trump Rally, I Realized Democrats Are Not Ready For 2020

"I've been a Democrat for 20 years, but my experience made me realized just how out of touch my party is with the country at large"
https://gen.medium.com/@karlyn?source=post_page-----c69ddaaf6d07----------------------
Feb 11 · 10 min read

12 days ago
6/13/03

When she looked down she realized she had knitted....

12 days ago
1/1/01

Her name sure is awfully close to Karen

12 days ago
10/15/13

Image result for karlyn borysenko

12 days ago
7/31/09
Al Cappucino -

No it wasnt

12 days ago
9/13/02

the comments section in that article is priceless. some of them are fucking delusional.

12 days ago
3/18/02

"In chatting, I even let it slip that I was a Democrat. The reaction: "Good for you! Welcome!"

This really sums everything up quite well.

EXCELLENT article, thanks for posting it. Gives me hope for my American brothers and sisters

12 days ago
3/16/06

Sometimes, the red pill takes a while for the effects to kick in.

12 days ago
1/1/01

The infestation of the online knitting community(!) is both bizarre and a case study of Social Justice entryism.

I recall a women in Scotland owned a popular crafts store that supplied niche materials online. One day she happened to post a picture of herself and her staff, to which raving Social Justice extremists replied "WHY ARE YOU NOT EMPLOYING ANY PEOPLE OF COLOUR, YOU RACIST BIGOT!!!!1".

When she pointed out that she lived in Scotland (99% white) this obviously wasn't enough to appease the hate mob and she was targeted by a campaign to boycott her business. She somehow managed to find the sole black person living in Scotland and gave them a job at her store...and this STILL wasn't good enough and she received death threats and abuse to the point where she was forced to close her business.

Edited: 12 days ago
6/27/09

One of the comments

"Anyone that is a fan of trump is a racist, sexist fool (and how can ANY woman with a BRAIN accept his FILTH?? Is this writer even female?) that accepts massive lying and is following the 21rst century version of Hitler. I never thought I would see anything like this. No questions as to why Frump is paying no taxes- or any other rich like Amazon,... in the billions ,...yet everything is being taken from the middle class.... social security, no affordable medical help,.. and racist Concentration Camps at the f?--?-- border. Sorry folks. Time to question your own stupidity. This is exactly like the Germans saying they had no idea Hitler was doing all these horrible things. And as for TERROR. It is not the dems?--?-- its Frump himself,.. who honors one of biggest piece of garbage,... Rush Limbaugh with a medal of freedom. What a joke. And pushes for his buddy Roger Stone not to be jailed. Amazing filth- day after day,.. including this piece of lying propagandist shit put on the net. Start thinking for real folks and get yourself out of the right wing lying dictatorship before there is no money left for your old age that you paid into your whole life. This last 3 1/2 years America has gained TRILLIONS more in debt. Where has the money gone?"

Lol

12 days ago
9/3/12
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

One of the comments

"Anyone that is a fan of trump is a racist, sexist fool (and how can ANY woman with a BRAIN accept his FILTH?? Is this writer even female?) that accepts massive lying and is following the 21rst century version of Hitler. I never thought I would see anything like this. No questions as to why Frump is paying no taxes- or any other rich like Amazon,... in the billions ,...yet everything is being taken from the middle class.... social security, no affordable medical help,.. and racist Concentration Camps at the f?--?-- border. Sorry folks. Time to question your own stupidity. This is exactly like the Germans saying they had no idea Hitler was doing all these horrible things. And as for TERROR. It is not the dems?--?-- its Frump himself,.. who honors one of biggest piece of garbage,... Rush Limbaugh with a medal of freedom. What a joke. And pushes for his buddy Roger Stone not to be jailed. Amazing filth- day after day,.. including this piece of lying propagandist shit put on the net. Start thinking for real folks and get yourself out of the right wing lying dictatorship before there is no money left for your old age that you paid into your whole life. This last 3 1/2 years America has gained TRILLIONS more in debt. Where has the money gone?"

Lol

Meanwhile in TDS Land 

12 days ago
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

12 days ago
1/1/01

12 days ago
1/1/01

Not surprised.
There have been many comments from liberals about attending conservative rallys to see the other side and they were openly welcomed while their liberal friends called them traitors.

Glad the liberal author was opened minded (3 years late) but better late than never. Hopefully her liberal readers will read the article with an open mind but judging from comments, doubt it

12 days ago
6/30/07
Stupidnewbie -

Time released for sensitive stomachs.

Edited: 12 days ago
4/3/08

12 days ago
1/1/01
Mountain Medic -
Stupidnewbie -

Time released for sensitive stomachs.

Beautiful, champ.

(Stealing that for day to day usage)

12 days ago
4/19/09
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

One of the comments

Lol

Sounds like some of the posts I see on here occasionally from the OG leftist fruitloop brigade. 

12 days ago
12/1/05
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

One of the comments

Lol

I just find this kind of shit weird, like really strange.  How does any adult think like this or side with this kind of childish bullshit.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Thanks for posting this.   

12 days ago
1/1/01
Al Cappucino -

11 days ago
1/17/03

Bunch of old ladies and they hate the dems