OtherGround Forums Democrats tossing molotovs at cops

27 days ago
6/26/06
They go right up to the cops and throw it at them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_3X7sQ_Xo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czCbb3dEH_o
27 days ago
3/15/06

That settles it, they should declare the democrat party a terrorist organization.

27 days ago
1/13/04

I wonder if the general public realizes that 10 times more cops have been killed in this riots compared to the perps who have been killed by cops (which initiated these riots)?

It is truly sad that media and Dem's are pushing this anti-cop narrative

27 days ago
7/12/03

27 days ago
7/12/03

27 days ago
6/3/03

That should be grounds to use deadly force, no? They need to start blasting these fuckers and that shit will stop with the quickness. 

27 days ago
8/11/12
Graduate1 -

I wonder if the general public realizes that 10 times more cops have been killed in this riots compared to the perps who have been killed by cops (which initiated these riots)?

No they don't care it's more important to get free shit, "fuck shit up" and "keep it real", stupid lazy cunts all of them. Floyd, Taylor, Jacob Blake.... these names mean nothing to these animals it's just an excuse to be the garbage they were always destined to become. It's a fucking travesty that most people don't know who cannon hinnant is but fentanyl Floyd? Let's destroy the country, unreal.

27 days ago
1/13/04
Balls Mahoney - 
Graduate1 -

No they don't care it's more important to get free shit, "fuck shit up" and "keep it real", stupid lazy cunts all of them. Floyd, Taylor, Jacob Blake.... these names mean nothing to these animals it's just an excuse to be the garbage they were always destined to become. It's a fucking travesty that most people don't know who cannon hinnant is but fentanyl Floyd? Let's destroy the country, unreal.

Never mind destroying buildings (those can be rebuilt), the rioters are actively targeting (and with that injuring and killing) cops openly..

27 days ago
4/27/14

An antifa rioter attempts to murder a Seattle police officer by striking him in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Luckily, his helmet protected him. After this was originally posted, antifa demanded the tweeter take it down to  protect the rioters, and she did so, but Cheong captured it:

27 days ago
11/16/08

What makes you think they were Democrats?

-OG libs

27 days ago
1/14/07

Wtf? Why did that cop not drop that POS where they stood??? 

27 days ago
7/10/12

WTF has happened to America?

27 days ago
3/16/06

Lethal force justified. 

27 days ago
4/17/13

The fuckheads that want anarchy will be the first to die in it.

27 days ago
1/1/01
Rabid Bunyip -

The left happened.

27 days ago
7/10/12
SD CARTEL -
Rabid Bunyip -

The left happened.

Well you need to stop it

27 days ago
1/1/01
I No Kung Foo - 

-OG libs

There have been leftists here make that exact quote. 

But in the end, it doesn't matter what their politcal affiliation is.  The Democrats and the DNC have officially embraced the violence and call for more.  They own it now.  No sane moderate or old guard Democrat is going to align themselves with that now.  They'll either vote Trump or stay home on election day.  The argument of "holding your nose and voting Biden" is no longer valid.

27 days ago
2/7/08
Rabid Bunyip -
SD CARTEL -
Rabid Bunyip -

The left happened.

Well you need to stop it

They arrest us.

27 days ago
2/19/14
Briscoe -

Wtf? Why did that cop not drop that POS where they stood??? 

i understand this statement, but in todays enviroment, the cop would be crucified. it looked like the piece of shit hit the cop and took off. technically, that shit was running away and no longer a threat. plus, in that huge crowd, what if he missed and hit someone else?

i can't believe his partners left him behind. i understand it's very loud, but in a situation and crowd like that, they definitely have to have their head on a swivel and be looking out for each other. the last guy is always the one who'll gets attacked.

just my 2 cents

27 days ago
11/19/03
The Stewed Owl -

An antifa rioter attempts to murder a Seattle police officer by striking him in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Luckily, his helmet protected him. After this was originally posted, antifa demanded the tweeter take it down to  protect the rioters, and she did so, but Cheong captured it:

Disgusting. I’m from Seattle and live about 6-7 blocks from where they had the “CHOP” area. I’m so fuckin sick of these people and their behavior. This is not the city or America I have fond memories of. I feel like I’m on another planet.

27 days ago
2/25/06

Are we going to ever reach a point where they start locking up these rioters? How much longer can the police be asked endanger their lives with no possibility of this ending?

27 days ago
6/3/03
player101 -

Are we going to ever reach a point where they start locking up these rioters? How much longer can the police be asked endanger their lives with no possibility of this ending?

I have a feeling that it will only stop once a cop is engulfed in flames from a Molotov and broadcast in HD across the net for people to see. At that point there will be a massive outcry from civilians and LEOs that they will no longer standby and wait for this to happen again. 

That is when the kid gloves come off and LEOs start fucking people up. Sucks that it will take disfiguring a police officer for life but I don’t know what else will shake these politicians awake from their apathy at this point. 

There are cops being shot and most just shrug their shoulders; it’s fucking sad. 

26 days ago
4/27/14
Soup and Beer - 
I No Kung Foo - 

-OG libs

There have been leftists here make that exact quote. 

But in the end, it doesn't matter what their politcal affiliation is.  The Democrats and the DNC have officially embraced the violence and call for more.  They own it now.  No sane moderate or old guard Democrat is going to align themselves with that now.  They'll either vote Trump or stay home on election day.  The argument of "holding your nose and voting Biden" is no longer valid.

According to ESPN, all the violence is from "right wing infiltrators".

26 days ago
4/27/14
Nitecrawler - 
player101 -

I have a feeling that it will only stop once a cop is engulfed in flames from a Molotov and broadcast in HD across the net for people to see. At that point there will be a massive outcry from civilians and LEOs that they will no longer standby and wait for this to happen again. 

That is when the kid gloves come off and LEOs start fucking people up. Sucks that it will take disfiguring a police officer for life but I don’t know what else will shake these politicians awake from their apathy at this point. 

There are cops being shot and most just shrug their shoulders; it’s fucking sad. 

Sadly, I doubt that even the immolation of an officer will sway the committed,

We may be approaching the point where some officers in some cities will form covert death squads for revenge and to save themselves.

26 days ago
1/17/03

Why Dont the cops open fire?