OtherGround Forums Details of Breonna Taylor’s death

26 days ago
9/19/13

For anyone like me, who was missing key pieces of information regarding the death of Breonna Taylor:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/09/24/breonna-taylor-grand-jury-indicted-one-officer-wanton-endangerment-column/3515532001/

26 days ago
1/1/01

I heard for Months "ok Michael brown george Floyd and the others may have been cases where u can argue that it's not the cops fault but breonna was strait up executed. They broke into her house no knock and killed her."
Lo n behold they DID knock - repeatedly. and her BF shot at the cops first. The cops just returned fire.
Her BF standing with her girl shooting at cops is what killed her.
He should get murder charges.
Must suck being a leftist.
Like when Covington kids thing care out and u post aboit these racist kids attacking a nam vet.
Then it turns out the black guys were the racist ones, the guy ain't a nam vet...
Every case just gets worse and worse for them.
I even still fall for it. I just assumed the floyd and taylor cases were cut n dry... I was telling people "this time I gotta admit it's all on the cops."
And drip drip drip slowly but surely the truth comes out.
I think back and every single case I can think of is like this,
The jogger case, the rittenhouse case the black girl on the corner that had gas then I guess a match thrown on her face by skin heads and it goes way back to the black College girls saying they got attacked on a bus by racist Whites.
Nfl players and the NAACP and cnn are flipping out..
And sure enough there were racists there...
But like the Covington case it wasn't the white people.

Every time I say I won't fall for it again but after finally reading The one case I knew was pure racism the breona taylor case...
Between breona her BF her ex...
The only ones that don't seem to deserve any blame are the poor cops who go to serve a warrant and get shot or shot at.
I hope one day i just assume it's a lie from the beginning but I know I won't. I'll be gullible and the news will make me think that cops woke up that day and just decided to go commit some racist murders.
Some day maybe I'll be right.
But in a world where a string around a tree limb in a leftist college at a leftist state is taken as proof that the kkk is on campus we may have to make it thru a few thousand more fake example of racism before we make a good one.
RIP breonna.
She doenst deserve to be dead.
But she can blame her current and ex bfs. The cops were just doing their job to protect the rest of us

26 days ago
9/19/13
Bill Mahoney -

I heard for Months "ok Michael brown george Floyd and the others may have been cases where u can argue that it's not the cops fault but breonna was strait up executed. They broke into her house no knock and killed her."
Lo n behold they DID knock - repeatedly. and her BF shot at the cops first. The cops just returned fire.
Her BF standing with her girl shooting at cops is what killed her.
He should get murder charges.
Must suck being a leftist.
Like when Covington kids thing care out and u post aboit these racist kids attacking a nam vet.
Then it turns out the black guys were the racist ones, the guy ain't a nam vet...
Every case just gets worse and worse for them.
I even still fall for it. I just assumed the floyd and taylor cases were cut n dry... I was telling people "this time I gotta admit it's all on the cops."
And drip drip drip slowly but surely the truth comes out.
I think back and every single case I can think of is like this,
The jogger case, the rittenhouse case the black girl on the corner that had gas then I guess a match thrown on her face by skin heads and it goes way back to the black College girls saying they got attacked on a bus by racist Whites.
Nfl players and the NAACP and cnn are flipping out..
And sure enough there were racists there...
But like the Covington case it wasn't the white people.

Every time I say I won't fall for it again but after finally reading The one case I knew was pure racism the breona taylor case...
Between breona her BF her ex...
The only ones that don't seem to deserve any blame are the poor cops who go to serve a warrant and get shot or shot at.
I hope one day i just assume it's a lie from the beginning but I know I won't. I'll be gullible and the news will make me think that cops woke up that day and just decided to go commit some racist murders.
Some day maybe I'll be right.
But in a world where a string around a tree limb in a leftist college at a leftist state is taken as proof that the kkk is on campus we may have to make it thru a few thousand more fake example of racism before we make a good one.
RIP breonna.
She doenst deserve to be dead.
But she can blame her current and ex bfs. The cops were just doing their job to protect the rest of us

Yea I think the majority of the responsibility falls on her boyfriend

26 days ago
6/7/05
Wait, Ive heard all this time that it was a "no-knock warrant", which seemed like a really bad thing in general to have. They actually knocked?

Im in the same boat, keep waiting for one of these cases to be as perceived and described the msm and protestors. They HAVE to be out there...……………….right?
26 days ago
4/3/20
an interesting detail not yet released (as far as i know) is how is it that she was hit so many times and walker was not hit once when they were returning his fire.

either walker was really, really lucky or breonna was positioned in a way that made her more vulnerable to the returning fire which might have made his first shot reckless.
26 days ago
1/1/01
sadic1 - Wait, Ive heard all this time that it was a "no-knock warrant", which seemed like a really bad thing in general to have. They actually knocked?

Im in the same boat, keep waiting for one of these cases to be as perceived and described the msm and protestors. They HAVE to be out there...……………….right?

They had a no knock warrant but chose to knock and announce themselves. This was supported by neighbors. They were doing 4 simultaneous raids and they were not expecting violence at this residence. The evidence suggests it’s all the boyfriends fault for shooting the officer. He admitted firing the first shot. 
The biggest thing is there is absolutely nothing that suggests a single thing about this had anything to do with race. 

26 days ago
5/23/07
VirusHoax - an interesting detail not yet released (as far as i know) is how is it that she was hit so many times and walker was not hit once when they were returning his fire.

either walker was really, really lucky or breonna was positioned in a way that made her more vulnerable to the returning fire which might have made his first shot reckless.

good post....vu

26 days ago
1/1/01

If you have to date a felon make sure they're not committing felonies in your house.

26 days ago
12/29/09

In

26 days ago
6/7/05
Did the forensics or witness testimony show for sure that the boyfriend didn't intentionally use her as a human shield like in the movies?
26 days ago
4/20/11

26 days ago
1/25/04
2mmafreaks - 
sadic1 - Wait, Ive heard all this time that it was a "no-knock warrant", which seemed like a really bad thing in general to have. They actually knocked?

They had a no knock warrant but chose to knock and announce themselves. This was supported by neighbors. They were doing 4 simultaneous raids and they were not expecting violence at this residence. The evidence suggests it’s all the boyfriends fault for shooting the officer. He admitted firing the first shot. 
The biggest thing is there is absolutely nothing that suggests a single thing about this had anything to do with race. 

Correct. The guy who shot at police thought it was her drug dealing BF who was breaking in and felt his life was in jeopardy for sleeping with his girl.

This is once again a case riddled by lies created by leftist activists and the media. Thye are completley responsible for the rioting in the streets and for two innocent officers being shot.

26 days ago
1/25/04
sadic1 - Did the forensics or witness testimony show for sure that the boyfriend didn't intentionally use her as a human shield like in the movies?

If he did, will the BLM thugs divert their criminal behavior towards him or will they just continue to riot and shoot officers?

26 days ago
4/3/20
2mmafreaks - 

no, there is no evidence that it was "all the boyfriends fault".

this forum loves home invasion fantasy where the OG cowboys all try to outdo each other with how quickly and overwhelmingly they would shoot intruders. from his perspective intruders were breaking in. it is not his fault that they were police. the dropping of charges against him tells you clearly that it was not "all his fault".

the raid was unnecessarily dangerous. it is exactly the sort of reason people feel the need to remind others that black lives matter.
26 days ago
7/1/09
VirusHoax -
2mmafreaks - 

this forum loves home invasion fantasy where the OG cowboys all try to outdo each other with how quickly and overwhelmingly they would shoot intruders. from his perspective intruders were breaking in. it is not his fault that they were police. the dropping of charges against him tells you clearly that it was not "all his fault".

the raid was unnecessarily dangerous. it is exactly the sort of reason people feel the need to remind others that black lives matter.

She wasn’t shot because she was black and he knew damn well it was the police.

26 days ago
9/19/13
VirusHoax -
2mmafreaks - 

You missed a critical piece of information. They knocked.

26 days ago
1/25/04

"it is exactly the sort of reason people feel the need to remind others that black lives matter."

Holy shit, still trying to keep the narrative alive in this case. Nobody shuld be surprised i suppose.

26 days ago
11/27/02
"She wasn’t shot because she was black and he knew damn well it was the police."

Are we sure, did they announce they were the police or just knocked multiple times? Did the neighbors corroborate that? Police needed body cams. Bullshit they didn't.
26 days ago
1/25/04
supersonic - "She wasn’t shot because she was black and he knew damn well it was the police."

Are we sure, did they announce they were the police or just knocked multiple times? Did the neighbors corroborate that? Police needed body cams. Bullshit they didn't.

"did they announce they were the police"

YES

"knocked multiple times"

YES

"Did the neighbors corroborate that?"

YES

Edited: 26 days ago
9/8/02
95% of the general public will not know this unless they watch FOX NEWS...

I flipped through the stations yesterday and Fox had the former head of the NAACP in Kentucky on. He is also a defense attorney and black activist. He was outlining the facts of the case and how none of it meets the threshold of homicide. Very matter of fact, no bias there. He was the fucking head of the NAACP.

Turn it over to CNN and they are practically begging their viewers to riot. Repeated calls to "take a stand" and "hit the streets" while warning the justice system is "playing with fire."

Never seen anything like this in my life. Turn it over to MSNBC and they are literally saying the Attorney General in Kentucky is black in skin not of kin.

It is really to the point where the "media" without question is nothing more than the communication arm of the DNC and BLM. Their bias and they way they report facts, coupled with the guests they bring on are directly leading to more violence. They are yelling FIRE in the crowded theater and need to be held accountable.
26 days ago
11/27/02
So is the boyfriends home invasion defense defense, that he thought the ex of Taylor was fronting as the police to sucker him? Or did he sticking to the he didn't hear a knock? And he didn't hear the cops announce as well!

It's basically suicidal for him to know that they were the cops and shoot. It's not like he was holed up somewhere with an AR looking to go out in a blaze of glory.

His actions I find most interesting.
26 days ago
1/20/08
VirusHoax -
2mmafreaks - 

If that's the stance, then the color of her skin makes zero fucking difference in this situation.

'No knock warrants are a bad policy that leads to innocent death.' Debatable, but at least it's anchored in some reality.

'Innocent woman murdered in bed by police because she was black.' is not only false, it's absurd and shows that people pushing this don't care about facts, only feelings. 

26 days ago
4/3/20
FaceToFace - 
VirusHoax -
2mmafreaks - 

She wasn’t shot because she was black and he knew damn well it was the police.

see, help me understand why you need to find a bad motive on this guy? there is no evidence that he had any idea it was the cops. he CALLED 911 after the shot were fired and his girlfriend lay dying. no one is alleging he had anything at all to do with what was being investigated.

so how on earth are you getting to "he knew damn well it was the police?"
26 days ago
4/3/20
Jack Carter - 
supersonic - "She wasn’t shot because she was black and he knew damn well it was the police."

"did they announce they were the police"

YES

"knocked multiple times"

YES

"Did the neighbors corroborate that?"

YES

not true. one neighbor corroborates that he heard them identify themselves 1 time. other neighbors gave statements that they heard no identification.
26 days ago
4/3/20
ABCTT_SENNIN - 
VirusHoax -
2mmafreaks - 

If that's the stance, then the color of her skin makes zero fucking difference in this situation.

'No knock warrants are a bad policy that leads to innocent death.' Debatable, but at least it's anchored in some reality.

'Innocent woman murdered in bed by police because she was black.' is not only false, it's absurd and shows that people pushing this don't care about facts, only feelings. 

from the point in time the police are the door, i agree. race had nothing to do with how things went down.

that doesn't mean that black people aren't disproportionately at the shit end of police interactions.

further, i would argue that the constant need in every thread on this site for posters to paint both breonna taylor and kenny walker in a far more negative light than the evidence tell us is testimony to the necessity of the movement.