OtherGround Forums Deutsche Bank Cuts off Trump: 300 m still owed

5 days ago
5/13/11

http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/us-news/deutsche-bank-is-cutting-ties-with-trump-he-still-owes-300-million/?source=facebook

Deutsche Bank has announced it will no longer do business with Donald Trump and his companies, following his role in last week’s deadly riots at the US Capitol.

The decision marks the end of one of Trump’s longest standing business relationships, and means he will no longer have access to his most important lender. The Trump Organisation, which is overseen by Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump, currently owes Deutsche Bank more than $300 million in outstanding loans, per The New York Times.

Deutsche Bank’s relationship with Trump has been a bumpy road. At one point several decades ago, Deutsche Bank was the only lender willing to do business with Trump following a series of bankruptcies, but in 2008 the Apprentice host turned on the company, suing them for $3 billion in compensation after accusing them of being responsible for the financial crisis, The Guardian reports.

5 days ago
1/9/02

yay for large powerful business interests taking political sides

youre a shortsighted idiot

5 days ago
11/21/05

He should go scorched earth and impose sanctions on them. lol

5 days ago
5/7/10

Deutsche Bank is corrupt, they don't need attention that Trump might bring on them.

5 days ago
5/13/11
gregbrady -

LOL 

I gave zero opinions and posted an article. 

You're an idiot. 

5 days ago
6/1/10
gregbrady -

The woman responsible for the loans "resigned" almost a month ago, Deutscheshas been fined  for laundering money for Russia and Jeffrey Epstein, and the SDNY & IRS looking into POTUS

If Deustche hopes to survive they have to clean up their image and regulate themselves or else they will not be able to do business in the US.  They have been hemoraging talent and selling off assets for years.

5 days ago
2/7/08

5 days ago
11/11/11

When Deutsche says your too toxic to deal with, that's rock bottom.

That's like having a bipolar paraplegic girl turning down your prom invitation.

5 days ago
5/13/11

Like the hypocritical little bitches you guys are, you're trying to censor me with vote down on a post that in no way violated any TOS. 

MUH CENSORSHIP!

5 days ago
11/20/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Like the hypocritical little bitches you guys are, you're trying to censor me with vote down on a post that in no way violated any TOS. 

MUH CENSORSHIP!

According to them, this is somehow a violation of your rights. And they gladly participate in it.

5 days ago
5/18/10
The media and DB are relying on uninformed people like you to give this story legs, as always.

Deutsche have no NY lending desk to speak of. Their entire US fixed income business has been gutted.

This is BAU dressed up as a political hit to curry favour with The Party. Nothing more.

These transactions are private loans, not public issuance; he's not going to find it difficult to refinance $300mio.

Inform yourself. Stop being tricked by the Techno-Political Media Complex again and again and again. Enough is enough.
5 days ago
5/13/11
ryunz - The media and DB are relying on uninformed people like you to give this story legs, as always.

Deutsche have no NY lending desk to speak of. Their entire US fixed income business has been gutted.

This is BAU dressed up as a political hit to curry favour with The Party. Nothing more.

These transactions are private loans, not public issuance; he's not going to find it difficult to refinance $300mio.

Inform yourself. Stop being tricked by the Techno-Political Media Complex again and again and again. Enough is enough.

Yet another lowIQ poster attacking me when I have zero opinions on their actions and simply posted the article. 

"People like you" 

LOL

5 days ago
10/30/05
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

MUH CENSORSHIP!

Yep. Cancel culture is a bitch. 

5 days ago
5/3/01
ryunz - The media and DB are relying on uninformed people like you to give this story legs, as always.

is anything not a conspiracy? i'd specify when it comes to poor optics surrounding trump, but i think the questions stands on its own for a lot of you.

5 days ago
1/1/01

Deutsche has been a zombie bank for along time.  The Germans and Fedkeepbailing them out to prevent the whole house of cards from falling

5 days ago
5/18/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ryunz - The media and DB are relying on uninformed people like you to give this story legs, as always.

Yet another lowIQ poster attacking me when I have zero opinions on their actions and simply posted the article. 

"People like you" 

LOL

Because I've seen your posts. You fall for this stuff again and again. Whatever 120 IQ journos tell you, you believe.

They rely on uninformed and misinformed people like yourself to give these stories legs.

You posted this without any irony. No "lol do you believe what these guys are saying". You fell for it hook line and sinker, so don't bring IQ into it.
5 days ago
6/13/03

Douche Bank imo

5 days ago
5/18/10
Peixes - 
ryunz - The media and DB are relying on uninformed people like you to give this story legs, as always.

is anything not a conspiracy? i'd specify when it comes to poor optics surrounding trump, but i think the questions stands on its own for a lot of you.

Who is conspiring? It's in their interested to curtsy to the incoming administration so they do so. That requires no conspiracy.

What do you think the word "conspiracy" means?
5 days ago
5/13/11
ryunz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

"People like you" 

LOL

Because I've seen your posts. You fall for this stuff again and again. Whatever 120 IQ journos tell you, you believe.

They rely on uninformed and misinformed people like yourself to give these stories legs.

You posted this without any irony. No "lol do you believe what these guys are saying". You fell for it hook line and sinker, so don't bring IQ into it.

There's nothing to "fall" for at all here. Unless you're claiming this article is fake, and the bank isn't actually cutting him off. Is that what you're claiming here?

5 days ago
7/7/17
kevsh -

She said she had prior plans, and I didn't want to pry.

5 days ago
5/18/10
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ryunz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

"People like you" 

LOL

There's nothing to "fall" for at all here. Unless you're claiming this article is fake, and the bank isn't actually cutting him off. Is that what you're claiming here?

Go back and read what I just explained to you.

How on earth you could get from my explanation of their lending habits to "LOL artikul fayk" I've no idea.

They're not competitive in US RE financing, they're not even trying to be. They won't win this deal so this is BAU transparently dressed up as a political hit.

I don't know how I can explain that any more simply.
5 days ago
5/3/01
ryunz - 
Peixes - 

Who is conspiring? It's in their interested to curtsy to the incoming administration so they do so. That requires no conspiracy.

what do you think "tricked by the Techno-Political Media Complex again and again and again." implies?

5 days ago
3/5/15
kevsh -

If she's bipolar she might change her mind. 

*fingers crossed

5 days ago
5/13/11
Peixes -
ryunz - 
Peixes - 

what do you think "tricked by the Techno-Political Media Complex again and again and again." implies?

Exactly. This dolt repeatedly claims i fell for something, which means it's fake or untrue. 

They cut Trump off. Source: the fucking bank. 

Yet that triggers this clown to cry that I am somehow falling for something untrue? 

5 days ago
5/18/10
Peixes - 
ryunz - 
Peixes - 

That Dems/Journos/Big Tech are all upper class urban people from a small and unrepresentative segment of society. They have a very narrow, very similar viewpoint (anti working class, pro govt, anti populist), and they exert that upon the world in various ways, such as this silly article that has a few of you fooled.

That's reality. If you inferred conspiracy from that, you're mistaken - that was not implied.