OtherGround Forums Dick Tuck Donny The Swamp Donkey is a 3rd World le

14 days ago
1/24/17

America dumbed itself down with fast food and sports that take long enough to sell you everything under the sun. Y'all got dumbed down just enough to hire the guy that says "you're fired" to lead you. 

Fung Flu, Chinese Virus..... We are working hard with our Asian American friends to get past this together, it's not their fault and we need to protect the Asian American Community..

Can't write this shit. 

Dick Tuck Don is Kazakhstan level leader. 

14 days ago
8/1/13

Is this Zeekman's alternative account after his first one gets frozen for down votes?

14 days ago
1/24/17
camicom -

Is this Zeekman's alternative account after his first one gets frozen for down votes?

MAGAcom

14 days ago
1/1/01
14 days ago
8/9/16
camicom -

I think so....

Slavicbull maybe...?

14 days ago
6/23/11
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

America dumbed itself down with fast food and sports that take long enough to sell you everything under the sun. Y'all got dumbed down just enough to hire the guy that says "you're fired" to lead you. 

Fung Flu, Chinese Virus..... We are working hard with our Asian American friends to get past this together, it's not their fault and we need to protect the Asian American Community..

Can't write this shit. 

you sound like a gamma

14 days ago
1/24/17

Im not wrong. 

14 days ago
12/29/09

sad

14 days ago
8/1/13
Squatdog -

LOL

14 days ago
8/9/16
Squatdog -

Mom..?

14 days ago
2/22/13
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Can't write this shit. 

The fuck are you babbling about?  Christ, you’re obsessed with this shit.  Take your pills.

14 days ago
10/1/16
camicom - 

Dude, in all of our disagreements, I have never once downvoted you. Not a single time.

How grown men can do that is still something that boggles my mind. BTW, I have no idea if you like to vote or not, just saying that it's cringy AF that men really do that...like teen girls.

14 days ago
11/9/10

Op needs to lay off the drugs. He can’t even form a coherent thought. 

14 days ago
10/1/16
WendyIDMT - 
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Can't write this shit. 

The fuck are you babbling about?  Christ, you’re obsessed with this shit.  Take your pills.

Not everyone is as good as taking their pills on time as you Wendy. Every time your voice starts to deepen, it's a reminder. Most people don't have that.
14 days ago
10/1/16
BZtown10 - 
Flavorful -
camicom - 

Dude, in all of our disagreements, I have never once downvoted you. Not a single time.

How grown men can do that is still something that boggles my mind. BTW, I have no idea if you like to vote or not, just saying that it's cringy AF that men really do that...like teen girls.

Cringy AF is so manly.  

You showed him 

And right on time the forum's biggest vote down queen makes her presence known. Welcome faggot.
14 days ago
2/25/17
VinegarStrokes -

Op needs to lay off the drugs. He can’t even form a coherent thought. 

Probably why he likes Biden so much. They both can’t form a thought

14 days ago
8/1/13
Flavorful -
camicom - 

This is my hypothesis of what the connection is...

14 days ago
6/29/09

Get you the bed right next to kathy griffin....TDS stage 4!

14 days ago
6/27/05

Negative 19 checking in

14 days ago
12/6/16

This you OP?

14 days ago
8/9/16
CharlesMartel -

This you OP?

See the source image

14 days ago
12/6/16
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
CharlesMartel -

This you OP?

See the source image

OP is going to show Lil Donny 

14 days ago
5/12/11
Flavorful -
camicom - 

You don't understand the concept of positive and negative reinforcement?

14 days ago
10/1/16
thekev1130 - 
Flavorful -
camicom - 

You don't understand the concept of positive and negative reinforcement?

I understand the concept of free speech and not having a meltdown and trying to silence people when I disagree with them.

I think Angry Inch is pretty much a complete asshole, but he got downvoted to death because of an opinion, one that he shared in a respectful way.

Pretty lame imo.