OtherGround Forums Did I literally just make pot LEGAL everywhere?!!?

8 days ago
9/13/19

So, this just hit me. I was thinking about the whole pot thing still being illegal in so many states. Think about this analysis:

1. Having pot plants is illegal.

2. For hundreds (thousands?) of years farmers and what not have been taking pieces of one plant (say, a branch of an apple tree) and grafting it onto another plant because, for example, using the seeds off that apple branch will grow sour apples, but grafting it onto another plant will allow it to grow sweet apples.

3. SO, here is what you do. You graft a branch of a pot tree onto SOME OTHER tree or plant or whatever. So that, after some period of time, its NOT a pot tree anymore. Its basically morphed into some hybrid between the two, but is clearly NOT a 100% pot tree.

4. Given that under the law one should be presumed innocent, it is doubtful that they could convict you under anti-pot laws when what you have is clearly NOT from a 100% pot tree.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!!

8 days ago
1/25/04

8 days ago
3/23/12

Trump will push for full legalization during the next campain.  He would be stupid not to

8 days ago
12/1/12

8 days ago
3/12/07

It's the THC that's illegal.

8 days ago
12/22/10

You could totally graft weed onto hemp plants. 

Hemp is legal in a lot of states. 

This is the best loophole to be invented since the poophole loophole. 

8 days ago
12/1/12
WikiTheWalrus -

You're going to confuse the window licker. Remember he fed snails and fish jalapeños for Christ sake. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Almost as good as your free water syphon idea.

7 days ago
9/8/02

Just take some moonshine, that's illegal...mix it in with some juice, and create some kind of hybrid, that's not pure moonshine...instant reasonable doubt...

mhmmm

7 days ago
7/24/14

Will you ever go back to homeslice or did you forget the password to that account?

7 days ago
1/1/01
PwnedCakes - So, this just hit me. I was thinking about the whole pot thing still being illegal in so many states. Think about this analysis:

1. Having pot plants is illegal.

2. For hundreds (thousands?) of years farmers and what not have been taking pieces of one plant (say, a branch of an apple tree) and grafting it onto another plant because, for example, using the seeds off that apple branch will grow sour apples, but grafting it onto another plant will allow it to grow sweet apples.

3. SO, here is what you do. You graft a branch of a pot tree onto SOME OTHER tree or plant or whatever. So that, after some period of time, its NOT a pot tree anymore. Its basically morphed into some hybrid between the two, but is clearly NOT a 100% pot tree.

4. Given that under the law one should be presumed innocent, it is doubtful that they could convict you under anti-pot laws when what you have is clearly NOT from a 100% pot tree.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!!

It'd probably take less time to just get the legislation changed 

7 days ago
11/21/19

Please move off the grid to Colorado. That would be a win win.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Black Doug -

Uhmmm..... More detail on this "poophole loophole" please

7 days ago
12/1/12
Revenants -

Please move off the grid to Colorado. That would be a win win.

I don’t want that retard living in my state. You can keep him in Texas. 

7 days ago
11/21/19

lol

7 days ago
12/22/10
jimmy23 -
Black Doug -

Uhmmm..... More detail on this "poophole loophole" please

females keep their virginity if you put it in their butts

lots of them use the "poophole loophole" to stay pure until they're married. 

7 days ago
9/26/02

Or you could grow human hybrid pot inside your belly button.

7 days ago
3/4/12

Serious question OP.  How old are you?  A lot of your threads seem like they are made by someone with the mind of a 14 year old.  Don’t take this the wrong way.  If you are under 20 then it’s cool.  If you are 21 or over then fuuuuuuuuck.

7 days ago
8/28/10
Richard Cranium -

Serious question OP.  How old are you?  A lot of your threads seem like they are made by someone with the mind of a 14 year old.  Don’t take this the wrong way.  If you are under 20 then it’s cool.  If you are 21 or over then fuuuuuuuuck.

He's a legit retard. 

He's actually kiriks alt account when kirik wants to just be a baboose 

7 days ago
12/1/12
Richard Cranium -

He takes the term window licker to new heights. Homoslice has serious mental illness. 

7 days ago
9/13/19
jcblass - 

Just take some moonshine, that's illegal...mix it in with some juice, and create some kind of hybrid, that's not pure moonshine...instant reasonable doubt...

mhmmm

Invalid comparison. The moonshine mixed with juice is still moonshine. I'm telling you that grafting a MJ flower onto a much larger plant would mean that it is NOT an MJ plant. And one could argue that, at least with the passage of some time, the flower is no really MJ, either.
7 days ago
9/13/19
WikiTheWalrus - 

Really? When I google the Texas possession laws it all seems to be based on possessing X oz of MJ. Irrespective of their THC levels.
7 days ago
9/13/19
Black Doug - 

EXACTLY the kind of thing I'm talking about Black Doug. Great minds think alike.
7 days ago
9/13/19
Richard Cranium - 

Sorry if you easily confuse my cutting edge, outside the box thinking with being young. I promise you I would smoke you or anyone else on this forum in any kind of IQ or other intelligence test.
7 days ago
1/1/01

Potheads... Ugh