OtherGround Forums Did Joe Biden molest Hunter Biden?

5 days ago
2/4/07

This is clearly a man plagued by dark demons.  What happened in his past that set him down this path?  Too many nights being forced to play with daddy's leg hair and more?

5 days ago
3/15/06

Shitty apple tree made shitty rotten apples.

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01

A crooked tree casts a crooked shadow

5 days ago
9/23/07

LISTEN CRACK

5 days ago
2/4/06

Dark demons? You do realize he was in a severe accident that killed his mom and sister and maimed him and his brother, right?  Maybe that fucked him up pretty good? Grasping at straws.

5 days ago
9/14/12

Wrong kid died.

5 days ago
12/1/05

You can guarantee he got sniffed. 

5 days ago
2/4/07
beerbelly -

Dark demons? You do realize he was in a severe accident that killed his mom and sister and maimed him and his brother, right?  Maybe that fucked him up pretty good? Grasping at straws.

A car accident turned him into a hooker impregnating crackhead?  Hmm...

5 days ago
8/20/15
Brockback Mountain -

LISTEN CRACK

Did BWS take over your account. All caps.im last two Biden threads I've seen you

5 days ago
2/12/14

they mouth kiss. SMOOCH!

no pecks, they smosh their lips into each other. 

5 days ago
9/23/07
Robert Thomas - 
Brockback Mountain -

LISTEN CRACK

Did BWS take over your account. All caps.im last two Biden threads I've seen you

listen crack!

5 days ago
4/12/11
red7 -

Wrong kid died.

Yikes, thats ice cold.

5 days ago
11/11/12
BubblesNS -
red7 -

Wrong kid died.

Yikes, thats ice cold.

Just like beau

5 days ago
9/23/07
danggook - 
BubblesNS -
red7 -

Wrong kid died.

Yikes, thats ice cold.

Just like beau

HAHA

5 days ago
7/27/04
red7 -

Wrong kid died.

Oh damn

5 days ago
8/16/12

5 days ago
11/10/18

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Biden is a total fuck up. Every Biden.

5 days ago
11/21/15

Interesting conclusion to draw from three photos.

5 days ago
11/10/18
cfochs -

People don’t smoke crack because their childhood was awesome. Combine that with the very gay denim jacket/shirtless pic and I don’t think it’s a stretch at all. That’s one sick puppy and something eats at him. Don’t forget he also fucked his dead brothers wife while he was married lol. 

5 days ago
7/4/11

Biden sucks balls, but considering the uncommonly high prevalence of users with either suicidal tendencies or rough pasts that include drug use or homelessness, you'd think there'd be a touch more understanding for someone that overcame drug addiction.

In the very least, threads like this make it particularly ironic when OGers decry how callous liberals are for mocking Trump's illness or dead brother. Reverence for people that agree with me, unadulterated hatred for the rest, right?

5 days ago
7/4/11
Eskimo -
cfochs -

People don’t smoke crack because their childhood was awesome. Combine that with the very gay denim jacket/shirtless pic and I don’t think it’s a stretch at all. That’s one sick puppy and something eats at him. Don’t forget he also fucked his dead brothers wife while he was married lol. 

I'd just think he's a spoiled rich kid with an absentee and probably shitty Dad. Calling Biden a incestuous child rapist because he's a liberal centrist and you're a republican is pretty extreme.

5 days ago
2/25/09
BubblesNS -
red7 -

Wrong kid died.

Yikes, thats ice cold.

You know for sure dirty Jo has thought it. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
MattyECB - 
Eskimo -
cfochs -

I'd just think he's a spoiled rich kid with an absentee and probably shitty Dad. Calling Biden a incestuous child rapist because he's a liberal centrist and you're a republican is pretty extreme.

Desperation....still gone be there president any day now

5 days ago
11/10/18
MattyECB -
Eskimo -
cfochs -

I don’t even care who wins the election, both are terrible. I’m saying I can’t ignore Joe’s weird behavior with children. Combine Joe’s behavior with Hunter’s life and asking if he was molested is a reasonable question. 

5 days ago
6/7/05
Theodore McCarrick, since defrocked rapist and molester priest and Cardinal who was a big favorite of the current Pope and a known rapist inside and outside the church for many years before anyone did anything about presided over Beau Bidens funeral, so if nothing else, Joe certainly doesn't mind rubbing elbows with molestors.