OtherGround Forums Did We Just Live Through Regime Change Operation?

4 days ago
8/17/08

You know how the cia infiltrates these third world countries, takes over their media, fucks with their elections and then announces the winner as the guy theyve been keeping in a basement?

Remarkable... I always wondered what that would be like and what people in these 3rd world countries would be going through.

4 days ago
6/6/02
Absolutely,

Hey, but at least I've got my $600 check!

Not me necessarily as I'm a working person making "too much" or above whatever cut off the government sees as too much.
4 days ago
5/10/04

We aren't far off.
4 days ago
10/18/14

100%. And most people didn't even bat an eye or look up from their phone to notice. Scary times.

4 days ago
12/18/07

Been several attempts in the last four years...

4 days ago
4/27/15

Not really.  The permanent state (Intelligence agencies and their minions) never lost full control.  The populist Trump presidency was a threat, and demanded all of their resources for 4 years, but they took the hit and have bounced back.

4 days ago
11/19/08

Get ready for an onslaught of verbose bullshit from ShareBlue type pseudo-intellectuals...

4 days ago
4/17/13

Yes

4 days ago
2/16/09
we lived through a president trying to not accept the outcome of a vote
4 days ago
1/1/01
15days - we lived through a president trying to not accept the outcome of a vote

Yes and now the re-education can begin

4 days ago
1/1/01

How many more days do you have left here OP

4 days ago
2/16/09
SD CARTEL - 
15days - we lived through a president trying to not accept the outcome of a vote

Yes and now the re-education can begin

change will always be happening in the world and the young generations will always make illogical choices to oldies
4 days ago
1/1/01

I feel like we are on the cusp of something bad and unamerican.  Decenting voices are being silenced

4 days ago
2/2/12

Jesus Christ, you've surpassed the Democrats in whining about losing a fucking election. Reach down, spread your legs and pull the god damn Tampon out you fucklng pussies.

Also, more REEEEEing please.

4 days ago
3/2/11

4 days ago
7/14/10

100% and and it wasn't suddenly out the blue. They been trying this for the past 4 years

4 days ago
7/14/10
DT_MMA -

100%. And most people didn't even bat an eye or look up from their phone to notice. Scary times.

Because for 4 years the media and left have been non stop Orange Hitler

4 days ago
1/1/01

It's crazy! How does anyone believe that the Democrats, which have more registered voters all through the US, could have possibly beaten a President which didn't win the popular vote the first time and never cracked 50% approval rating during his four years, and was in power for nation wide riots, protests, and a once in a century pandemic!

Truly, it only could have been the CIA.

4 days ago
1/1/01

Yes, regime changes in the USA often occur soon after presidential elections

4 days ago
6/7/05
If you count the media being taken over by Dems, it shouldn't matter whether Trump got enough votes or not. The MSM was completely controlled by one party and spreading propaganda. How this is even debateable, I don't know.
4 days ago
5/10/04
sadic1 - If you count the media being taken over by Dems, it shouldn't matter whether Trump got enough votes or not. The MSM was completely controlled by one party and spreading propaganda. How this is even debateable, I don't know.

This.

If the media was even halfway honest, Trump would have won in a landslide.
4 days ago
6/13/03

Russia aint got nothing on big tech and democrats when it comes to election interference.

4 days ago
1/1/01
SPROUT - 

It's crazy! How does anyone believe that the Democrats, which have more registered voters all through the US, could have possibly beaten a President which didn't win the popular vote the first time and never cracked 50% approval rating during his four years, and was in power for nation wide riots, protests, and a once in a century pandemic!

don't forget soros

4 days ago
6/1/10

lol@ all the whining on this thread

Coping GIFs | Tenor

4 days ago
11/19/05
SPROUT -

How about an incumbent president that got 10 million more votes than he got the first time?  Campaigning against a dementia riddled, kid toucher that barely left his basement. 

When he did we was met with raucous crowds of tens once even 100 people.  He somehow is the most popular president of all time? More votes them Obama his first term.

That seems plausible to you, does it? That Biden momentum was something wasn't it!?  Remember the vegas latino car rally that 3 cars showed up to?  Trump had 170 mile straight car caravan in comparison.  So forgive me if I call absolute bullshit on this whole thing.