OtherGround Forums Did my part to turn California red today ! MAGA !

12 days ago
7/27/04
Ho Jon -

Based on the county map, Cali is a red state.  Too bad nobody lives in those counties.  It’s a damn shame.

This.if you drive out of the main cities like SF and LA it becomes a republican area.too high of population,illegal aliens voting plus the liberals of other states going to Cali thinking it's liberal paradise ruins it for the rest of state

12 days ago
12/17/06

Vote in person. 

12 days ago
7/8/13
Altofsky -

Vote in person. 

That's what i'm doing.

12 days ago
5/30/10

I voted Green like I have for the last 30 years.  In a state like CA there's not chance of it turning Red so you can vote with your conscience instead of voting for the one you hate less.

12 days ago
11/15/04
Ebony -

Hi Uncle Tito! I'm Uncle Tonto.

Tio Tito?

12 days ago
8/28/10

I researched the candidates in all the races and voted based on the information at hand. Mostly red but there were a couple blue candidates in some of the local stuff that seemed better fit for the job. Actually in a few of the sections we were only given two blue candidates lol

12 days ago
3/16/06

Red up and down my ballot. Yes on 20. 22 is dumb and can go either way. No on everything else. Find a Newsom recall petition and sign it! Third time's a charm! 

12 days ago
2/2/08
OtherGrooundDropIn -

Voted straight red ticket top to bottom .

MAGA !

jk I’m not an idiot.  I am however voting for the first time in my life at 36 y/o and it’s for Trump.

Latinos for Trump!  Arriba MAGA!

Did you mail in your ballot?

11 days ago
7/27/13

I would get out of Cali as soon as possible. 

11 days ago
7/8/17
amadeus -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -

Texas probably won’t go blue, but it might

Cali red? Lol you’re better off pissing into the wind

I can’t think of a single thing more likely to push us into a civil war than Texas turning blue... With California, NY, and Illinois already permanently blue, Texas turning blue would give the Dems 142 electoral votes right out the gate leading to a (at least in the short and mid term) permanent control of the Executive branch. Nothing is more likely to lead to civil war than one side having a lock on government.

Can't wait for the libs to own the country once and for all 

11 days ago
1/1/01

I Did the same here in Hawaii but I feel like myvote doesnt mean shit

Edited: 11 days ago
3/9/08

I’m in Los Angeles and voted Trump! And red pilled my mom and she voted Trump too! 

11 days ago
7/22/15

Well, I hope it works out for you. Wishing you well.

Edited: 11 days ago
1/25/07
amadeus -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -

I can’t think of a single thing more likely to push us into a civil war than Texas turning blue... With California, NY, and Illinois already permanently blue, Texas turning blue would give the Dems 142 electoral votes right out the gate leading to a (at least in the short and mid term) permanent control of the Executive branch. Nothing is more likely to lead to civil war than one side having a lock on government.

Finally waking up

Unless the GOP changes to meet the new demographics there is only going to be a narrow band of red in the middle and the electoral college will become completely broken.

Texas being this close now shows how late the GOP is at trying to adapt. It shouldn't even be close. They are going to have to find a way to appeal to educated city dwellers and surburban voters. There is just less and less rural voters every year.

11 days ago
7/22/15
Thelonious -
amadeus -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -

Finally waking up

Unless the GOP changes to meet the new demographics there is only going to be a narrow band of red in the middle and the electoral college will become completely broken.

Texas being this close now shows how late the GOP is at trying to adapt. It shouldn't even be close. They are going to have to find a way to appeal to educated city dwellers and surburban voters. There is just less and less rural voters every year.

You hit the nail on the head; it seems like the US is breading Democrats.