OtherGround Forums Diversity - London = shitghanistan

4/15/19 7:38 PM
4/17/15
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

Khan should never have invited these africans, south asians and other immigrants to UK. Retard f.cked up big time.

Yes and it's just going to get worse with brexit.

The UK is not going to take in less immigrants, they are just going to replace the desirable european immigrants with middle eastern, african and indian/pakistani immigrants.

By desirable you mean Polish and Romanians, right? 

I don't understand your sarcasm? What's wrong with polish and Romanians?

They share a common religion with UK, they share common values and they are both countries with very low levels of violent crime. 

Probably about 1/10th the level of crime of the countries the immigrants who replace them will come from.

What? Common religion? Polacks are Catholic and Romanians some kind of vampire. English are Protestants

4/15/19 7:41 PM
12/2/18
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

Khan should never have invited these africans, south asians and other immigrants to UK. Retard f.cked up big time.

The UK is not going to take in less immigrants, they are just going to replace the desirable european immigrants with middle eastern, african and indian/pakistani immigrants.

They share a common religion with UK, they share common values and they are both countries with very low levels of violent crime. 

Probably about 1/10th the level of crime of the countries the immigrants who replace them will come from.

UK people think otherwise.

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Whilst there are inevitably the ‘they took our jobs’ brigade, many voted in protest to the European project. Just because the media cries fascism, doesn’t mean it’s true.

So lets put forward something out of the media, how about living experience?

4/15/19 7:43 PM
7/30/14
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Whilst there are inevitably the ‘they took our jobs’ brigade, many voted in protest to the European project. Just because the media cries fascism, doesn’t mean it’s true.

Elaborate. My experience sounds different to yours.

4/15/19 7:45 PM
1/1/01

Stormfront OG falls for misleading white nationalist propaganda. Shocking

4/15/19 7:47 PM
12/2/18
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Eastern and Southern European lifestyles, ethics and goals do not match the environment in UK, and the natives see the contrasts and do not identify with them. 

4/15/19 7:53 PM
1/1/01
Why diversify with sh@tholing scum with very conflicting values?

That's like diversifying your investment portfolio with some toxic assets.
4/15/19 7:55 PM
3/1/10
RichardSteel -
VTCO -

I agree that diversity is a strength.

But that is contingent on being selective about how you diversify.

Look at an investment portfolio, for example.

Society and culture has zero to do with investing. Ridiculous analogy.

Society and culture in the context of 'diversity' has everything to do with investing, because you are directly investing into the future of your country.

If you invest in the 'diversity' of a bunch of third-world shitholers, then yes, that will have a negative impact on your country as the shitholers are going to continue to be shitholers.

This is no different than investing in a bunch of shitty stocks and then being shocked that your portfolio takes a hit.

4/15/19 7:55 PM
7/30/14
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Eastern and Southern European lifestyles, ethics and goals do not match the environment in UK, and the natives see the contrasts and do not identify with them. 

Interesting. The Eastern European blood I have mixes pretty well with the English, as do the lifestyles and ethics. But what do I know eh ;)

4/15/19 7:58 PM
12/2/18
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Interesting. The Eastern European blood I have mixes pretty well with the English, as do the lifestyles and ethics. But what do I know eh ;)

Check with the other side if they think the same. But what do i know eh 

4/15/19 8:08 PM
7/30/14
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Well you’ve completely won me over with your profound contribution.

4/15/19 8:08 PM
4/19/09
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Noone minds the polish or Lithuanians in my experience. They work really hard and are very skilled in construction industries that they have replaced the ineffectual lazy white working class of England. There have also been significant polish populations since the war even having polish squadrons in the RAF.

Just as the Indians Pakistani and Bengalis replaced the train and bus workers originally, even my dad arrived at 16 worked three jobs bought a house at 18, started several businesses. 

Of course now fourth generations are lost as the many who made it to be drs lawyers and accountants are the peak of their immigration story, many many more were corrupted by their ghettoisation and took on the worst traits of their hosts. 

We will see what happens in four generations of eastern euro migration. The somalians are coming with a really low benchmark of civilisation to start with. How do you integrate a refugee who was a child soldier at 8 years old? 

4/15/19 8:20 PM
7/30/14
Ghengiseanie -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Noone minds the polish or Lithuanians in my experience. They work really hard and are very skilled in construction industries that they have replaced the ineffectual lazy white working class of England. There have also been significant polish populations since the war even having polish squadrons in the RAF.

Just as the Indians Pakistani and Bengalis replaced the train and bus workers originally, even my dad arrived at 16 worked three jobs bought a house at 18, started several businesses. 

Of course now fourth generations are lost as the many who made it to be drs lawyers and accountants are the peak of their immigration story, many many more were corrupted by their ghettoisation and took on the worst traits of their hosts. 

We will see what happens in four generations of eastern euro migration. The somalians are coming with a really low benchmark of civilisation to start with. How do you integrate a refugee who was a child soldier at 8 years old? 

Posted a reply to this but the app is shit. Agree with 99% of that to be fair.

4/15/19 8:32 PM
12/2/18
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Well you’ve completely won me over with your profound contribution.

Thanks. I am just awesome like that. You could have said something indepth but nope thats not your thing.

4/15/19 8:48 PM
3/27/03

How about the end of the east London cockney thing... is that good?

4/15/19 8:53 PM
12/2/18
Ghengiseanie -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Dragunov -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -
Jayn200 -
Big White Freezer -

How so? The Brexit vote?

Yup

Whats the immigration issue that is given as one of the major points in brexit? Serious question.

Edited: 4/15/19 9:29 PM
3/26/13
TheRoguewrestler -
nek - 

Western culture is too weak.  It'll be overrun after increased rot from within.

Ya, keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile in your third world shithole...….

I didn't know America was a third world shithole.....but to add some intelligence to this discussion, this has played out historically time and time again, moral/spiritual decay from within, cultural existential crisis, and then foreigner invaders are the straw that broke the camels back.

4/15/19 11:15 PM
1/9/02
Ghengiseanie -
gregbrady -
john joe -
gregbrady - 

lol @ "blade culture"

why does the UK take away women's abilty to defend themselves from a man in his 20's wielding a knife by forbidding her from carrying a gun?

what a backwards culture

i'm from the UK

legal guns would mean more guns around;

our criminals generally do not have guns

despite the hysterical tone of the article in the OP, guns are not easy to obtain in the UK. It is not uncommon for recovered firearms to turn out to be things like WW2 Lugers and converted blank-firers or re-bored decommissioned display pieces.

Alongside the rarity of the hardware, the real problem is ammunition. It is extremely difficult to get hold of ammunition, to the point that you have situations where guys are using converted blank-firers and slugs they have molded/cast themselves. That's how much of a joke it can be.

There are *some* proper pieces of hardware out there, usually coming via the Albanians and the Turks, there was a surge in weaponry coming in after the Yugoslavia wars some years back, but on the whole most of the guns and ammo in the UK are total shit and not common at all.

If you legalized firearms here, every criminal would be armed by the end of the week. It would be a fucking shitshow, total disaster. As it stands, most people in the UK now will live their entire lives without ever seeing a firearm of any kind in real life ever.

Here's a simple test: Which country has more criminals with firearms and more gun deaths - the US or the UK?

there's your answer

I dont think our homicide rate is because of gun ownership

you have to combat ppl's motivation to murder, not the means,

thats a fair point about the scarcity of guns in the UK, we do not have that situation in the US so your rules wouldn't work here

you've decided to get rid of a female's right to self-defense in exchange for the greater good of society

We have a better society with less need for self defense because of our approach. It must be wearing on thenosyche to be an fear of needing a gun to defend yourself everyday. What a living nightmare to be scared the whole time. Thus explains the constant inferiority syndrome symptoms we see displayed dfrom you and many others on this forum all the time..

says the guy who supports forcing women to cover up because you're so insecure about someone seeing her, liking her and taking her from you

there are no more insecure ppl in the wolrd than Muslim men, lol @ not letting a woman leave your house without your supervision

Edited: 4/16/19 12:23 PM
4/19/09
gregbrady -
Ghengiseanie -
gregbrady -
john joe -
gregbrady - 

lol @ "blade culture"

why does the UK take away women's abilty to defend themselves from a man in his 20's wielding a knife by forbidding her from carrying a gun?

what a backwards culture

i'm from the UK

legal guns would mean more guns around;

our criminals generally do not have guns

despite the hysterical tone of the article in the OP, guns are not easy to obtain in the UK. It is not uncommon for recovered firearms to turn out to be things like WW2 Lugers and converted blank-firers or re-bored decommissioned display pieces.

Alongside the rarity of the hardware, the real problem is ammunition. It is extremely difficult to get hold of ammunition, to the point that you have situations where guys are using converted blank-firers and slugs they have molded/cast themselves. That's how much of a joke it can be.

There are *some* proper pieces of hardware out there, usually coming via the Albanians and the Turks, there was a surge in weaponry coming in after the Yugoslavia wars some years back, but on the whole most of the guns and ammo in the UK are total shit and not common at all.

If you legalized firearms here, every criminal would be armed by the end of the week. It would be a fucking shitshow, total disaster. As it stands, most people in the UK now will live their entire lives without ever seeing a firearm of any kind in real life ever.

Here's a simple test: Which country has more criminals with firearms and more gun deaths - the US or the UK?

there's your answer

I dont think our homicide rate is because of gun ownership

you have to combat ppl's motivation to murder, not the means,

thats a fair point about the scarcity of guns in the UK, we do not have that situation in the US so your rules wouldn't work here

you've decided to get rid of a female's right to self-defense in exchange for the greater good of society

We have a better society with less need for self defense because of our approach. It must be wearing on thenosyche to be an fear of needing a gun to defend yourself everyday. What a living nightmare to be scared the whole time. Thus explains the constant inferiority syndrome symptoms we see displayed dfrom you and many others on this forum all the time..

says the guy who supports forcing women to cover up because you're so insecure about someone seeing her, liking her and taking her from you

there are no more insecure ppl in the wolrd than Muslim men, lol @ not letting a woman leave your house without your supervision

Plenty of things you can try to attack me for without making shit up. my wife doesn't wear hijab. She chooses her own clothing and I have no interest in picking what she wears you odd little man.

4/16/19 12:20 PM
4/19/09

meanwhile these women ARE actually forced to wear clothing in London today trapped in some 1930's tinewarp, with no legal recourse to divorce without relying on rabbinical law to maybe, allow then to escape the rape of their husbands
4/16/19 3:57 PM
6/7/08

4/16/19 5:51 PM
1/1/01

Polacks are Catholic and Romanians some kind of vampire.

LOL

4/16/19 6:48 PM
1/1/01
Ghengiseanie -

meanwhile these women ARE actually forced to wear clothing in London today trapped in some 1930's tinewarp, with no legal recourse to divorce without relying on rabbinical law to maybe, allow then to escape the rape of their husbands

wrong, as usual for a muslim

they can be divorced in civil court .. they just cant get remarried in a religous orthodox way.

also, a women can refuse a mans divorce proceedings its a 2 way street

bonus -jews dont kill their women who want a divorce

4/16/19 7:52 PM
1/3/18

Ahh, London. Sooo progressive, sooo brave. And I give zero fucks about who is killing who over there. They wanted it, they voted for it, they got it. They can have it. PNP, bitches. 

Edited: 4/17/19 12:42 AM
4/19/09
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Ghengiseanie -

wrong, as usual for a muslim

they can be divorced in civil court .. they just cant get remarried in a religous orthodox way.

also, a women can refuse a mans divorce proceedings its a 2 way street

bonus -jews dont kill their women who want a divorce

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429587/Divorcing-wife-left-ultra-orthodox-Jewish-background-wins-legal-battle-north-London-home.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-75361d40-67f0-4544-bb29-c9bee5b2251f

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scandal-of-women-trapped-in-marriages-by-jewish-courts-1765888.html

Beth Dins: Jewish law in Britain

*Ever since the Archbishop of Canterbury suggested that Islamic sharia courts were an "unavoidable" phenomenon in Britain, there has been a heated debate about the role of separate religious legal systems and whether they should compliment British civil law. Jewish Beth Din courts have in fact been operating in the UK for more than a century and are frequently used – particularly by the Orthodox community -– to solve civil disputes. Under British civil law a third party can be used to resolve a dispute as long as both sides agree to the arbitration. They cannot, however, replace civil law. Critics say that because sharia and halakha (Jewish law) uses religious texts to define their practice they are often biased against women.

Wrong as usual for a cunt.

4/17/19 12:45 AM
4/19/09

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-jewish-orthodox-councils-institutionalising-marital-captivity-and-upholding-discriminatory-a6803256.html

“Jewish law is religious law based on domination over women,” Ms Zee told The Independent. “The point is, with both sharia courts and Jewish courts, women may not decide freely whether they exit a marriage.” She said the UN treaty “is very clear on that”.

EVen in Australia.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/chained-women-jewish-wives-hostage-in-abusive-marriages/9464038