OtherGround Forums Do boobs lose suckability as they've been sucked?

11 days ago
9/13/19

So, you see a magnificant pair of tits. I mean, PERFECT. You are like, "I *MUST* suck those. SO beautiful.

But, as the number of guys that have sucked on those tits over time increases, over days, weeks, months, years, does that not decrease their suckability in your mind? Like when you suck on a nipple, as sexy as it may be, does that not lose a little of its steam if you were to know, for example, thirty different dudes have had their nasty tongues and mouthes all over that nipple over and over and over again for the last 30 days? Like literally a guy was sucking on that nipple last night, now she is just shifting that boobie over for you to suck on to pleasure her further, and tomorrow night that boobie is moving on to some other guy to suck on?

I just worry that some of you guys are not grounded in reality as to how women work....

11 days ago
8/14/19

Man I've been slapping bitches who disrespect Kobe. 

11 days ago
5/23/07

11 days ago
9/13/06

Is there a specific point in time when being a virgin goes from "wholesome" to "weird"?  Clearly this point has been reached for HomeSlice.  

There is no way you are thinking about another man when you have a woman's nipple in your mouth.  

11 days ago
11/21/19
GentileLarryDavid -

Is there a specific point in time when being a virgin goes from "wholesome" to "weird"?  Clearly this point has been reached for HomeSlice.  

There is no way you are thinking about another man when you have a woman's nipple in your mouth.  

It's known as the Grindrslice Effect.

11 days ago
5/23/07

Lol @ grindrslice

11 days ago
9/13/19
GentileLarryDavid - 

Very interesting. So, another guy might have had these nipples that I'm sucking on right now in his mouth last night. 2 nights before this guy might have shot cum all over her nipple... that I am sucking on right now.

Do you guys just get over all that by thinking "she is a girl and she must be clean!"? Because I assure you, girls are not all that clean lolol.....
11 days ago
5/23/07
PwnedCakes - 
GentileLarryDavid - 

Very interesting. So, another guy might have had these nipples that I'm sucking on right now in his mouth last night. 2 nights before this guy might have shot cum all over her nipple... that I am sucking on right now.

Do you guys just get over all that by thinking "she is a girl and she must be clean!"? Because I assure you, girls are not all that clean lolol.....

Lol at you sucking a girls nipples while thinking of a dudes cum on them. You're one of a kind grindrslice 

11 days ago
9/13/19
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
PwnedCakes - 
GentileLarryDavid - 

Lol at you sucking a girls nipples while thinking of a dudes cum on them. You're one of a kind grindrslice 

Right, I am one step ahead of your guys, including you in particular, this is getting kind of... you know... you are pretty much a non-hetro at this point. You literally just indicated you don't care too much, if at all, if another guys just slathered his seed all over this girls tits, and you get to lick it off. I've got some very bad news for you lol.........
11 days ago
8/28/10

Can kirik ban homoslice already? I didn't realize the faggot came back

Edited: 11 days ago
5/23/07
PwnedCakes - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
PwnedCakes - 
GentileLarryDavid - 

I wish I could suck your dick 

Hey now!

11 days ago
8/23/11
PwnedCakes -
GentileLarryDavid - 

When you go out to a restaurant and use the fork or drink out of the glass do you think Of the 10000' or so others that have had their mouth on the utensil?

9/26/02
11 days ago
3/1/10

I just want an update on the private lake located on public land.

11 days ago
5/28/12
PwnedCakes -
GentileLarryDavid - 

Are you fucking retarded?

11 days ago
12/17/10

No! U fucking beta fag. She's probably more insecure about the number of big tittied tight pussies that have been fucked and sucked by your cock too. It's all insecurity, let it go and forget about it. Enjoy the moment. Cut out the bullshit. 

11 days ago
12/1/12
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

Can kirik ban homoslice already? I didn't realize the faggot came back

This. Plus all of his alts too.  

11 days ago
5/23/07

I dont want slice to get banned. He's hilarious

11 days ago
8/28/10
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Found his main account

3/20/12

Grindrslice has been Crowned

11 days ago
5/23/07
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Found his main account

Hahahaha

11 days ago
1/1/01
11 days ago
6/26/06

I don't have 20 dollars

11 days ago
10/11/05

Please go away & let this place die peacefully in its sleep. Show some goddamned respect.

11 days ago
12/1/12

Imagine the threads homoslice will make if he's ever with a female or male in his case...