OtherGround Forums Do pedicures ever end with toes getting sucked?

7 days ago
9/13/19

If not, why? Seems like that would be the ultimate determination of whether the girl that cleaned your toes REALLY cleaned them. Like, you just cleaned my toes to the absolute, positive best of your ability, but you won't put them in your mouth because they might be dirty!?!??! WTF!?!?!??!

Thanks.

7 days ago
3/4/12

Dude

7 days ago
9/27/07

7 days ago
9/27/07

7 days ago
9/27/07

7 days ago
9/27/07

7 days ago
1/1/01

I once went to get a pedicure with a girl I was kinda seeing. In the same building was a reflexology massage place. She got her toes did n I got my cock polished.

7 days ago
9/13/19
joesonshuevos - 

I once went to get a pedicure with a girl I was kinda seeing. In the same building was a reflexology massage place. She got her toes did n I got my cock polished.

Wait, really? Completely separate rooms so she had no idea? Or just right in front of her and she was cool with it?
Edited: 7 days ago
12/1/12
PwnedCakes -
joesonshuevos - 

Wait, really? Completely separate rooms so she had no idea? Or just right in front of her and she was cool with it?

You've hit an all time low homoslice. Talking to your alt account now. You're the most pathetic fucking person on this board. You life must be pitiful to resort to this. Seek help dumb fuck!!

7 days ago
6/30/07

Mihow tribute thread?

7 days ago
3/16/15

No. Because a pedicure involves leaving chemicals on the toe nails. Been there, done that, and it does not taste good.

Based on the responses so far, I am the only that actually knows what he is talking about.

7 days ago
9/13/19
JuicedBeast - 
PwnedCakes -
joesonshuevos - 

You've hit an all time low homoslice. Talking to your alt account now. You're the most pathetic fucking person on this board. You life must be pitiful to resort to this. Seek help dumb fuck!!

You are literally the dumbest motherfucker on the planet lol.
7 days ago
12/1/12
PwnedCakes -
JuicedBeast - 
PwnedCakes -
joesonshuevos - 

You are literally the dumbest motherfucker on the planet lol.

Great post. Too bad everyone knows what I'm saying is correct thank you Mentals half the other weekend. You're truly a dipshit and need some serious medical help. Can't imagine how pathetic your pitiful existence must be. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

It was 1 building with a wall separating the businesses. 1 owner of all. I walk in and heard the last dude still snoring.

7 days ago
3/15/19

I love when Homeslice alt#5 argues with Homeslice alt#8. This is a good angle, keep it up!

7 days ago
12/1/12
iwarnedyou -

I love when Homeslice alt#5 argues with Homeslice alt#8. This is a good angle, keep it up!

Which number of his accounts are you?

7 days ago
9/13/19
JuicedBeast - 
iwarnedyou -

LOL, you just can't help but be an idiot. You don't have the brain power to be anything besides an idiot lol.
7 days ago
12/1/12
PwnedCakes -
JuicedBeast - 
iwarnedyou -

LOL, you just can't help but be an idiot. You don't have the brain power to be anything besides an idiot lol.

Just say when you'd like to meet up homoslice. I'm game. You'll tuck like always though pussy. Better hurry and log into your other account fag.

7 days ago
9/13/19
JuicedBeast - 
PwnedCakes -
JuicedBeast - 
iwarnedyou -

Just say when you'd like to meet up homoslice. I'm game. You'll tuck like always though pussy. Better hurry and log into your other account fag.

You would get thrashed, I assure you. Then I'd fuck your girl to show her what a real man with a giant weewee fucks like...
7 days ago
12/1/12
PwnedCakes -
JuicedBeast - 
PwnedCakes -
JuicedBeast - 
iwarnedyou -

You would get thrashed, I assure you. Then I'd fuck your girl to show her what a real man with a giant weewee fucks like...

Let me know when. I'll book my flight to Houston bitch. Your fat ass ain't doing shit. Never seen a more pathetic person than you homoslice. 

7 days ago
2/23/05

The great and powerful GRNDRSnail approves the thread!

6 days ago
9/13/19

Any serious people out there that can comment on this?

THanks.

6 days ago
12/1/12
PwnedCakes - Any serious people out there that can comment on this?

THanks.

Take a hint troll. You're not liked nor wanted here. Delete this account and your alts dumb ass. 

6 days ago
9/13/19
JuicedBeast - 

THanks.

Take a hint troll. You're not liked nor wanted here. Delete this account and your alts dumb ass. 

Hey JB!!!!, thanks for tting my thread, and, as always, thanks for the kind comments!!!!
6 days ago
12/1/12
PwnedCakes -
JuicedBeast - 

THanks.

Hey JB!!!!, thanks for tting my thread, and, as always, thanks for the kind comments!!!!

Go swim in your retention pond with concrete boots on pussy.