OtherGround Forums Do pedicures ever end with toes getting sucked?

6 days ago
9/13/19
JuicedBeast - 
PwnedCakes -
JuicedBeast - 
PwnedCakes - Any serious people out there that can comment on this?

THanks.

Take a hint troll. You're not liked nor wanted here. Delete this account and your alts dumb ass. 

Hey JB!!!!, thanks for tting my thread, and, as always, thanks for the kind comments!!!!

Go swim in your retention pond with concrete boots on pussy. 

Thank you for your very helpful comment that you always bring to the table!!! God bless you man!!!
6 days ago
9/13/19

yOU dorks. have any of your chanted a manny to pedi to "I want to suck your straw!:!:!?

Edited: 6 days ago
8/26/18

I'll attempt to add to this abortion of a thread. 

In highschool I went to Tijuana with a group of friends. We probably went ten times in a couple years span. I met this 30 something year old working girl in one of the clubs and we chatted a bit before heading to a room. As she initially approached I couldn't help but laugh at her introduction. After locking eyes she walked over slowly while licking her lips. Without speaking a word she grabbed my dick and exclaimed "Oh donkey dick". It caught me of guard and I liked her style immediately. 

We got a room and shared a drunken moment in a time before the internet or smartphones. That night melted into the background of so many wild nights it hardly constitutes it's tale being told, if not for the following. 

Almost fifteen years later I'd return. No longer a starry eyed young man but instead a professional in the field for work. A colleague insisting on visiting the district on a free night, brought me back to a place I hadn't been since my teens. We sat, we drank and the night went on. Almost ready to leave I was caught off guard by the words I heard next. A table away from where I sat I caught the words I'd heard before, through the loud music and shitty beer I heard it. Could it be. 

I turned on time to hear it again. Oh donkey dick she proclaimed. There she was, a bit older, a bit raspier in voice but without having lost the charm she had when we first met. I got her attention and she approached just as she had all those years before. I never thought we'd again cross paths and again we shared a room and a moment locked in time. I asked if she remembered me, she of course did not but I couldn't go on with life without asking. 

This drinks for you sweetheart

Yours truly, donkey dick

6 days ago
1/1/01

Mihow?

6 days ago
12/1/12

Sums up homoslice and his retarded threads. Hopefully one day he'll actually talk to a female.
6 days ago
2/29/16

I got a thai reflexology session in Thailand in 2012.

They started by tickling my feet for 5 mins. It was awesome but I didn't know what to expect after that.

Then they just started cranking on my toes like they were turning a key and my erection went away.

2 days ago
9/13/19
bullybull - 

I'll attempt to add to this abortion of a thread. 

In highschool I went to Tijuana with a group of friends. We probably went ten times in a couple years span. I met this 30 something year old working girl in one of the clubs and we chatted a bit before heading to a room. As she initially approached I couldn't help but laugh at her introduction. After locking eyes she walked over slowly while licking her lips. Without speaking a word she grabbed my dick and exclaimed "Oh donkey dick". It caught me of guard and I liked her style immediately. 

We got a room and shared a drunken moment in a time before the internet or smartphones. That night melted into the background of so many wild nights it hardly constitutes it's tale being told, if not for the following. 

Almost fifteen years later I'd return. No longer a starry eyed young man but instead a professional in the field for work. A colleague insisting on visiting the district on a free night, brought me back to a place I hadn't been since my teens. We sat, we drank and the night went on. Almost ready to leave I was caught off guard by the words I heard next. A table away from where I sat I caught the words I'd heard before, through the loud music and shitty beer I heard it. Could it be. 

I turned on time to hear it again. Oh donkey dick she proclaimed. There she was, a bit older, a bit raspier in voice but without having lost the charm she had when we first met. I got her attention and she approached just as she had all those years before. I never thought we'd again cross paths and again we shared a room and a moment locked in time. I asked if she remembered me, she of course did not but I couldn't go on with life without asking. 

This drinks for you sweetheart

Yours truly, donkey dick

Damn, is that 100% a true story donkey dick? Thanks for sharing, regardless!!!