OtherGround Forums Do people know this basic Breonna Taylor case fact

27 days ago
1/1/01

Just the very basic fact that the police were fired on and shot. My wife questioned it when I told her a few days ago, saying she's heard a variety of different accounts and she doesnt really know what happened. Do a majority of people know this? I think there are actually people out there that believe in this case the police just busted in and started firing on unarmed innocents because they didnt like their skin complexion. 

Very early on, I thought the narrative was that the police went to the wrong address and shot someone they saw moving in the shadows. For a large period of time, I was not aware of the basic facts, so I am not above reproach.

I'm not implying that there isnt a scenario in which one of the police officers would be guilty. I mean, he could have taken her, after the first shooting, into a room and executed her. It seems unlikey, but that's not what I'm asking. 

27 days ago
12/26/05

The mob doesnt care.

The mob doesnt want justice.  The mob doesnt want honesty.

The mob wants anger fueled violence.

The mob deserves what they want in kind.

27 days ago
7/7/10

I wasn’t familiar with the case, from what I heard it seemed like cops used a no knock warrant and hit the wrong house. 

That’s what multiple people told me 

27 days ago
11/10/18
Stea1th -

I wasn’t familiar with the case, from what I heard it seemed like cops used a no knock warrant and hit the wrong house. 

Wrong 

27 days ago
1/1/01

Most people know there were shots from her boyfriend. That is a primary part of the story.

27 days ago
8/6/08

No and it really shows how the media is the enemy of the people. They are manipulating low iq people into violence. 

27 days ago
2/4/06
Stea1th -

Nope... A lot of us believed a totally fucked up timeline. They have evidence out the ass that she was helping a drug dealer. I hate she was shot but the only truly innocent was the boyfriend. No, he wasn't the drug dealer like I've heard people claim.

27 days ago
7/2/07
She was an EMT.

27 days ago
12/23/08

Can people who know the facts, please post them in this thread?

Very curious about this case myself.

27 days ago
2/4/06
Hocky -

Watch the Officer Tatum video on it. He breaks it down straight from the police reports.

27 days ago
3/23/07
Skillrules - 

Just the very basic fact that the police were fired on and shot. My wife questioned it when I told her a few days ago, saying she's heard a variety of different accounts and she doesnt really know what happened. Do a majority of people know this? I think there are actually people out there that believe in this case the police just busted in and started firing on unarmed innocents because they didnt like their skin complexion. 

Very early on, I thought the narrative was that the police went to the wrong address and shot someone they saw moving in the shadows. For a large period of time, I was not aware of the basic facts, so I am not above reproach.

I'm not implying that there isnt a scenario in which one of the police officers would be guilty. I mean, he could have taken her, after the first shooting, into a room and executed her. It seems unlikey, but that's not what I'm asking. 

There is dispute whether police announced themselves before using the battering ram to gain entry to the apartment. But even if they shouted 'POLICE!' once before using the battering ram.....it was like 1 in the morning, and maybe the guy who lived there didn't hear them.

If you break into my house violently and without warning and don't identify yourself or I somehow didn't hear you, I could easily see this happening to me.

27 days ago
1/1/01

All you hear is they were issued a "no knock warrant."

Nevermind the fact they didnt even take advantage of the no knock warrant. They did knock. They did make their presence known.

27 days ago
4/26/13
Hocky -

I, too, am on shaky grounds on understanding the greater facts

27 days ago
4/26/13
Ebony -
Hocky -

Watch the Officer Tatum video on it. He breaks it down straight from the police reports.

this one? Not familiar with him. I’m gonna subscribe 

27 days ago
12/26/05
saglv -
Skillrules - 

There is dispute whether police announced themselves before using the battering ram to gain entry to the apartment. But even if they shouted 'POLICE!' once before using the battering ram.....it was like 1 in the morning, and maybe the guy who lived there didn't hear them.

If you break into my house violently and without warning and don't identify yourself or I somehow didn't hear you, I could easily see this happening to me.

We should probably run this past a grand jury in order to find out about it.

OH WAIT THATS RIGHT, THEY DID THAT DIDNT THEY

27 days ago
5/23/07

a dead body was found in the trunk of a car she rented that her exwas using

27 days ago
1/14/07
Ebony -
Hocky -

Does anyone have a link to this? I'd like to know as well. 

27 days ago
1/1/01
Hocky -

I watched the AG press conference (He is African American btw)

Her house was a drop house for cash for her drug pin ex. 4 warrants were executed at same time that night. Only one place had violence. 
Police identified themselves and knocked repeatedly. Then they breeched the door. BT and her new boyfriend were in hallway and he shot the first cop that entered. Cop was shot in the leg. After that all three cops shot multiple rounds and she was killed. 
she was a victim but not an innocent one. It had absolutely nothing to do with race. 

we were lied to for 6 months that she was a model citizen and was asleep in her bed and cops shot theough the door. All bs. 

27 days ago
6/3/03

27 days ago
7/5/13
southcraw -
Ebony -
Hocky -

For later 

Edited: 27 days ago
6/11/10
saglv -
Skillrules - 

In this case it’s not a conventional situation. It seems they forced used was justified but the way the warrant was issued was not. 
They should move to limit these types of night raids on people, especially when only suspects of a crime. It only serves to put people on edge and have them fight back in defense not knowing who is intruding on them. If it’s a fugitive or crime in progress, that’s a whole other story but this type of search warrant raid is just trouble.

27 days ago
2/4/06
southcraw -
Ebony -
Hocky -

This one is the one that goes over the investigation.

27 days ago
1/1/01
williepep - She was an EMT.

For like THREE MONTHS.

Then got booted.   Which led her to committing to her drug dealer bf

27 days ago
2/4/06
2mmafreaks -
Hocky -

I watched the AG press conference (He is African American btw)

Her house was a drop house for cash for her drug pin ex. 4 warrants were executed at same time that night. Only one place had violence. 
Police identified themselves and knocked repeatedly. Then they breeched the door. BT and her new boyfriend were in hallway and he shot the first cop that entered. Cop was shot in the leg. After that all three cops shot multiple rounds and she was killed. 
she was a victim but not an innocent one. It had absolutely nothing to do with race. 

we were lied to for 6 months that she was a model citizen and was asleep in her bed and cops shot theough the door. All bs. 

That's what the guy from Outkicked said that I really liked... "You can be a victim without being an innocent victim" 

27 days ago
10/11/05

I don't get the sense that either side has any interest in the details that break their respective narratives, & their respective preferred media sources are giving each side exactly what it wants.