OtherGround Forums Do you style your facial hair?

Edited: 10 days ago
8/14/19

Never did before.

Then I was watching an episode of breaking-bad and this hispanic dude had his facial hair cut in what is for me, an unorthodox style.

So I said "fuck it!".

Normally I just shave until clean.

However - whilst my hair is normally more fair, recently I've been flooding my vains with melanotan - you know that tanning hormone?

Shit is life changing.

Not only do I have a killer tan now and chicks oogle the hell out of me, but all my hair has turned from fair to jet back.

So I invested in some clear shaving gel, a straight razor and some Feather high grade stainless steel ultra sharp blades.

Been styling muh facial hair ever since - a little time consuming cause you gotta do it every morning but, chicks definitely dig it, no doubt.

I also started getting my eyebrows threaded (no homo).

10 days ago
1/1/01

10 days ago
3/9/12

No, I do not, furthermore OP is a faggot.

10 days ago
5/23/12

i shave my neck and trim stray hairs high on my cheeks, other than that its just running a trimmer over it every day to keep it the length I want. 

10 days ago
3/21/07

Fuck no

10 days ago
4/27/15

New alt SN, same game

10 days ago
5/23/12
Black Dougie -

New alt SN, same game

doh. had not noticed the join date. I will add it to the list of names that I do not bother to click on their threads. 

10 days ago
1/18/12

You'd think someone would have the sense to slowly build peoples trust in a new account by laying back with some simple comments and ttt's and ins and shit......but nope, straight to the Frat shit posting, first opportunity.

I admire the consistency if nothing else

10 days ago
8/14/19
Forrest Spliffn -

You'd think someone would have the sense to slowly build peoples trust in a new account by laying back with some simple comments and ttt's and ins and shit......but nope, straight to the Frat shit posting, first opportunity.

Dunno what ya'll are talking about.

Who do ya'll think I am?

10 days ago
7/12/03
Forrest Spliffn -

That's exactly what I did.

10 days ago
9/30/09

If you’re using replaceable blades, it’s not a straight razor, it’s a shavette. Why not get a real one, you can hone Hoth a strap. Hell why do you need a straight razor to tighten up your beard? Why not shave your neck beard with a traditional safety razor?

Why am I even responding to this bizarre thread? What is the meaning of life?....ahhh fuck it. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
me being able to grow facial hair. haha. good one OP.
10 days ago
8/14/19
BostonCharm -

If you’re using replaceable blades, it’s not a straight razor, it’s a shavette. Why not get a real one, you can hone Hoth a strap. Hell why do you need a straight razor to tighten up your beard? Why not shave your neck beard with a traditional safety razor?

Why am I even responding to this bizarre thread? What is the meaning of life?....ahhh fuck it. 

What's the advantage of a honed straight razor over a replaceable blade?