OtherGround Forums DoJ:64% Of All Federal Arrests were Illegal aliens

30 days ago
4/27/18

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-23/doj-64-all-federal-arrests-2018-were-non-citizens

from DOJs:

While non-U.S. citizens make up 7% of the U.S. population (per the U.S. Census Bureau for 

2017), they accounted for 15% of all federal arrests and 15% of prosecutions in U.S. district court for 

non immigration crimes in 2018. Non-U.S. citizens accounted for 24% of all federal drug arrests and 

25% of all federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests. 

30 days ago
2/13/16

Lemme get some more of that Pedro garlic 

30 days ago
1/1/01

Immigrants raise crime? I thought that had been well known for centuries...

30 days ago
1/1/01
LOL, anyone who works in LE knows this. In fact, those of us who have been in it for over 20 years have seen the rising crime rates of illegals...
30 days ago
7/31/09

So shocking.

30 days ago
1/25/07

lol at federal drug arrests.... pretty specific no? Does it make sense to you that federal drug arrests are dominating by the non citizens who grow, process and ship drugs to the USA and are always charged *gasp* federally, all 64 of them.

I know, just from the top of my head, that a number of these non citizens are white canadians. Canadians smuggling drugs are also charged federally, as are mexicans smuggling drugs.

Violent crime statistics and theft crime statistics make US immigrants look really good. That number is a lot higher than this 64 person sample size rofl

This is a cherry picked stat that doesn't even pass the sniff test. The stats are real but offer no context.

29 days ago
9/8/10
Thelonious -

lol at federal drug arrests.... pretty specific no? Does it make sense to you that federal drug arrests are dominating by the non citizens who grow, process and ship drugs to the USA and are always charged *gasp* federally, all 64 of them.

I know, just from the top of my head, that a number of these non citizens are white canadians. Canadians smuggling drugs are also charged federally, as are mexicans smuggling drugs.

Violent crime statistics and theft crime statistics make US immigrants look really good. That number is a lot higher than this 64 person sample size rofl

This is a cherry picked stat that doesn't even pass the sniff test. The stats are real but offer no context.

While non-U.S. citizens make up 7% of the U.S. population (per the U.S. Census Bureau for 

2017), they accounted for 15% of all federal arrests and 15% of prosecutions in U.S. district court for 

non immigration crimes in 2018.

what about this bud? and stop trying to conflate illegal immigrants and legal immigrants, everyone sees right through that bullshit homie

29 days ago
1/1/01
Thelonious - 

LOL at white Canadians making up anything more than a tiny percent of these arrests. White Canadians do not dominate and run several federal prisons. But the Paisas do (illegal Mexicans).
29 days ago
3/16/06

I investigate sex crimes. More than half of my suspects at any given time are illegal immigrants. Anecdotal, yes. 

29 days ago
2/5/05

The law is racist. 

29 days ago
6/30/07

BORDERS ARE RACIST!

29 days ago
4/27/18
Thelonious -

Moron

29 days ago
4/27/18
Stupidnewbie -

I investigate sex crimes. More than half of my suspects at any given time are illegal immigrants. Anecdotal, yes. 

You’re kidding 

29 days ago
11/16/08
Darth Potato -

Lemme get some more of that Pedro garlic 

29 days ago
3/16/06
Strangleu -
Stupidnewbie -

You’re kidding 

Nope, very serious. Lots of uncles, stepfathers, real fathers, and mom's boyfriends. It's very common in Mexico and it's just an unspoken part of their culture. There's an Hispanic stand - up comedian (I want to say George Lopez) who has a long joke about their creepy uncle. How it was a game for the kids to avoid being molested and they'd laugh if one of them got caught by him. 

29 days ago
1/25/04
McBottery -
Thelonious -

non immigration crimes in 2018.

what about this bud? and stop trying to conflate illegal immigrants and legal immigrants, everyone sees right through that bullshit homie

How come he’s not responding to your post?

29 days ago
1/7/06

Later