OtherGround Forums Does anyone believe the Rock doesn’t use steroids?

7/10/19 10:18 PM
1/13/11

7/10/19 10:19 PM
11/18/10

He just eats clen, trens hard, anavar gives up, tests his limits, dbolishes his haters, and always winns.

7/10/19 10:21 PM
1/1/01

He absolutely should be using steroids. Actors and actresses should do whatever they can to look good. Their body is their product. 

7/10/19 10:24 PM
2/4/07
ons ear - 
Straydog24 - 

I love Dwayne as much as the next guy/girl but there’s a bunch of retards at my work who refuse to believe their beloved Rock” isn’t juiced.

Hell he even had gyno surgery back in the WWE wrestling days. 

Just because he had Gyno surgery doesn't mean he used steroids..30% of men have dome degree of Gyno at some point of their lives

There are times I think the Rock is clean as he is Samoan and has always been very big but seeing those pics makes me scratch that thought..he's definitely using steroids

Funny thing is he was on steroids on the left too
7/10/19 10:24 PM
8/20/05
TequilaYuen -
CaptainWoody - I don't think he denies it does he?

The entire entertainment and fitness industry denies it. It's a joke.

Hugh Jackman, an actor, deadlifting 435 pounds for reps, at 48 years old, looking supremely vascular.

What dedication, says Access Hollywood. A natural superhero! What a marvel

I don't spend much time doing it, but when they appear in my siggeations I always get a kick out of firing up the morons in the comments on youtube videos of the "training" routines various actors did to prepare for rolls.  Many people are absolutely delusional. 

Edited: 7/10/19 10:27 PM
4/13/12
Thebonfirexm -

Unless you have insane genetics......

That's impossible.

I remember back when I still watched wrestling and triple H came back after getting fucked up, he was the size of a house and I fell over laughing.

people say 'genetics' but it's natural test levels, which i suppose are genetic.  but no one has genetics that give them a 4000 ng/dl test level naturally.

here's a pic of the rock's dad.

7/10/19 10:27 PM
5/23/07
Takes one to know one OP
7/10/19 10:32 PM
5/4/14
Samoa -

He absolutely should be using steroids. Actors and actresses should do whatever they can to look good. Their body is their product. 

Your Samoan bias is showing brotha. Lol. 

I absolutely agree big buds but it’s always interesting to me when people swear on their children that good ole’ Rock wouldn’t/doesn’t use gear.

It’s a tough obstacle for him as he obviously can’t admit to it and when he denies it he looks foolish. 

7/10/19 10:33 PM
8/14/12

He’s juiced to the gills. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just plain ignorant. Why wouldn’t he be?  He’s the highest paid actor who’s character is always about being a huge tough guy. He’s not a good actor at all imo. His looks are everything. 90% of people with money into fitness are probably not natural. Why would they be? 

7/10/19 10:33 PM
5/4/14
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Takes one to know one OP

I’m a ripped 202 pounds zeek. The Rock has 62 pounds on me. See you in a month ya weirdo. 

7/10/19 10:36 PM
12/26/05

Totally natural.

7/10/19 10:37 PM
7/16/09
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
LiveWire -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Don’t hate because you can’t gain mass or lose your AIDS like the Rock can. It’s obvious to me that he’s 100% natty and AIDS free now. 

I mean let’s be fair, he’s probably using creatine but I don’t consider that roids. 

I agree, probably learned from Mark McGuire. Stray is coming off a bit jealous here. 

I thought McGwire was using Androstene before it became classified as a steroid.  

7/10/19 10:42 PM
1/7/03
TequilaYuen -

Just once, I'd like The Rock in one of his inspirational IG videos to be real about his steroid use and offer advice on how you can use them too.

Grab some old old muscle media 2000 magazines, they kept  it reals there for a while until Bill Phillips. 

7/10/19 10:43 PM
5/4/14
TheBigBadBootyDaddy -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
LiveWire -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Don’t hate because you can’t gain mass or lose your AIDS like the Rock can. It’s obvious to me that he’s 100% natty and AIDS free now. 

I mean let’s be fair, he’s probably using creatine but I don’t consider that roids. 

I agree, probably learned from Mark McGuire. Stray is coming off a bit jealous here. 

I thought McGwire was using Androstene before it became classified as a steroid.  

7/10/19 10:50 PM
1/1/01

There's a total double standard as well when it comes to men's fitness. Ad campaigns being critisized or even outlawed because they show women the government or society deems too thin but no mention of all the ad campaigns with men that have bodies that cannot be achieved without illegal steroids.

It also gives a massive misrepresentation of how guys should look who work out. Scott Herman talks about this, being a natural lifter he's talked to women at parties etc that are surprised when he says he's been lifting since he was like 16. They expect guys to look like the Rock.

Hugh even talks about how when he had to bulk up he went to the Rock for "diet and workout tips"... I'm sure there was a Dr. referral in there as well... 

7/10/19 11:20 PM
1/1/01
B Sharps - He's 47, it's probably just Nugenix.

This. Just look at Frank Thomas.

7/10/19 11:25 PM
12/6/14
Whambo -

There's a total double standard as well when it comes to men's fitness. Ad campaigns being critisized or even outlawed because they show women the government or society deems too thin but no mention of all the ad campaigns with men that have bodies that cannot be achieved without illegal steroids.

It also gives a massive misrepresentation of how guys should look who work out. Scott Herman talks about this, being a natural lifter he's talked to women at parties etc that are surprised when he says he's been lifting since he was like 16. They expect guys to look like the Rock.

Hugh even talks about how when he had to bulk up he went to the Rock for "diet and workout tips"... I'm sure there was a Dr. referral in there as well... 

Bro he-man was all natural and a normal body type. Also, how dare Barbie look that way. Think of the young girls.

7/10/19 11:26 PM
3/11/19

Things people on roids say:

1. You’re just jealous because you could never look like this.

2. I don’t take roids bro, you’re making me mad bro.

7/10/19 11:26 PM
3/10/03

He's on ALL the juice.

7/10/19 11:30 PM
12/10/11

I’d bet my life he’s on roids/trt 

otherside better bet millions

cus I’m cereal

7/10/19 11:31 PM
12/10/11
Muscle Vision -

cus I’m cereal

That being said, if I were as wealthy as him with endless dough to support doctors and nutritionists I would 100% in allparallel universes dope 

7/10/19 11:35 PM
2/13/16
TequilaYuen -
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

If he has an endocrinologist monitoring him and getting him legit supplements that are safe, I don't see what the issue could be. 

The issue is that his steroid use is never spoken about or acknowledged in a direct manner.

The entire muscle and fitness industry is built on this hypocrisy.

Bodybuilding magazines are full of photos of guys on steroids but the articles never talk about steroid use and how to do it properly.

No, it's all weight routines, diet advice, and motivational coaching. Hard work and quality calories, bro. Just dedication.

The general public is under a vast misconception that the results they see are achievable without steroids.

People toil away in gyms for years and wonder why they don't look as good as Chris Pratt's shirtless scene in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Agree with everything you said... but Chris Pratt.  

Hes always been a big dude but nothing about his physique screams gear to me.  He doesn’t have the shoulders for it.  He was just lean in that movie.

Now Thor on the other hand... juiced to the gills.

7/10/19 11:40 PM
2/13/16
Muscle Vision -
Muscle Vision -

cus I’m cereal

That being said, if I were as wealthy as him with endless dough to support doctors and nutritionists I would 100% in allparallel universes dope 

All this.

hes on all the gear.

he should be on it as it’s his job to look that way. Most definitely supervised by a dr.

if I had the money/time I would be on it too.

7/11/19 12:06 AM
9/27/15
EFM - 
Thebonfirexm -

Unless you have insane genetics......

That's impossible.

I remember back when I still watched wrestling and triple H came back after getting fucked up, he was the size of a house and I fell over laughing.

people say 'genetics' but it's natural test levels, which i suppose are genetic.  but no one has genetics that give them a 4000 ng/dl test level naturally.

here's a pic of the rock's dad.

That old guy looks so unnatural though so im not sure he looks good..I guess compared to other guys his age he does though..probably feels a fuck ton better than them too

I wonder what this old guy looked like in his 30s?
7/11/19 12:56 AM
1/1/01
Straydog24 -
Samoa -

Your Samoan bias is showing brotha. Lol. 

I absolutely agree big buds but it’s always interesting to me when people swear on their children that good ole’ Rock wouldn’t/doesn’t use gear.

It’s a tough obstacle for him as he obviously can’t admit to it and when he denies it he looks foolish. 

That’s not a Samoan bias. Stallone. Wahlberg. Statham. ALL actors and actresses should do whatever they can do to look good. It’s not like a sport where you are going to hurt another competitor. It’s your product. Take whatever the fuck You want. Samoan or not.