OtherGround Forums Does anyone believe the Rock doesn’t use steroids?

7/11/19 8:12 AM
3/27/03

Serious question... why should we care?

7/11/19 8:12 AM
3/27/03

And roids are ubiquitous in “Hollywood”

7/11/19 8:42 AM
7/5/13

I just want to know his cycle info

7/11/19 8:42 AM
7/5/13
Spunkchops -
Straydog24 -

Gyno 

He did an interview about that once. He said he never noticed until he saw it in TV and immediately went and had that shit sucked out. 

7/11/19 9:21 AM
5/10/03
jacktripper -

Serious question... why should we care?

This.

Lots of people use steroids... not too many Rocks out there. Ya bunch of roody poo candy asses!!!

Edited: 7/11/19 9:23 AM
10/25/05

There is absolutely zero chance he's not on gear. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. 

7/11/19 9:32 AM
6/27/18
Mit - 
TequilaYuen -
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

If he has an endocrinologist monitoring him and getting him legit supplements that are safe, I don't see what the issue could be. 

The issue is that his steroid use is never spoken about or acknowledged in a direct manner.

The entire muscle and fitness industry is built on this hypocrisy.

Bodybuilding magazines are full of photos of guys on steroids but the articles never talk about steroid use and how to do it properly.

No, it's all weight routines, diet advice, and motivational coaching. Hard work and quality calories, bro. Just dedication.

The general public is under a vast misconception that the results they see are achievable without steroids.

People toil away in gyms for years and wonder why they don't look as good as Chris Pratt's shirtless scene in Guardians of the Galaxy.

He's not an athlete though.  Who cares if he is on the juice?  To be honest though I never thought he wasn't on the juice....and I assunmed that everyone knew that.  I mean he was in wwe for petes sake?!?! 

No reading comprehension, huh?

I don't have a problem with him using steroids. I have a problem with him being dishonest about it.

You might not be clueless, but the general public are. Like I said, there is a vast misconception about what is achievable through diet and exercise. It has created many problems with self image and understanding of health.

The Rock is all over media talking about self belief and discipline. There are videos of his workouts and his diet. There is NOTHING about him using steroids. Why not? It is impossible for anyone to emulate The Rock without steroids. Steroids are an essential part of the equation.

I'll say it again: I don't care that he uses steroids. I hate the dishonesty and the hypocrisy.

7/11/19 10:21 AM
12/2/02
Straydog24 - 
TequilaYuen -
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

If he has an endocrinologist monitoring him and getting him legit supplements that are safe, I don't see what the issue could be. 

The issue is that his steroid use is never spoken about or acknowledged in a direct manner.

The entire muscle and fitness industry is built on this hypocrisy.

Bodybuilding magazines are full of photos of guys on steroids but the articles never talk about steroid use and how to do it properly.

No, it's all weight routines, diet advice, and motivational coaching. Hard work and quality calories, bro. Just dedication.

The general public is under a vast misconception that the results they see are achievable without steroids.

People toil away in gyms for years and wonder why they don't look as good as Chris Pratt's shirtless scene in Guardians of the Galaxy.

You mean if I religiously follow the Weider Principles I won’t look like Arnold?

LOL, the Weider Principles..... you must be as old as me! I remember clearly opeing my weight bench and weight set on Christmas morning as a kid and two of the recommendations were:

Never take a day off because it gets easier to take days off after that ( I actually still use that one)

Never re-sell your equipment if you stop working out, as a reminder of your times working out. This one was obviously to take resale out of the market and I recognized that even as a 14 year old.

7/11/19 10:22 AM
12/2/02
BigMatt203 - 

He just eats clen, trens hard, anavar gives up, tests his limits, dbolishes his haters, and always winns.

LOL, that's very good!

7/11/19 10:34 AM
11/8/09

Does he claim he isn't or something?  Why would people think he's not a juicehead?

7/11/19 10:56 AM
3/27/03

7/11/19 11:10 AM
6/27/18
King Trav - 

Does he claim he isn't or something?  Why would people think he's not a juicehead?

He flat out denies it. Says he tried steroids when he was 18 or 19 and that's it.

Says anyone who talks about him using steroids now is trying to negate the hard work he's put in.

7/11/19 11:21 AM
10/2/12

I’m not saying he isn’t on the gear. But I’m also saying he’s probably one of the hardest working dudes out there. 

7/11/19 11:26 AM
6/27/18
bakobell - 

I’m not saying he isn’t on the gear. But I’m also saying he’s probably one of the hardest working dudes out there. 

No denying that. But steroids are an essential part of the equation.

Guys who are all natural may be inspired to work as hard as The Rock.

They're not going to look like him without steroids.

7/11/19 11:27 AM
8/17/13

He’s a guy with great Polynesian muscle building genetics and an insane work ethic who also uses steroids and HGH. I would imagine he’d be built like a big rugby player like Sonny Bill Williams without the gear.
7/11/19 11:37 AM
3/12/14
TequilaYuen -
King Trav - 

He flat out denies it. Says he tried steroids when he was 18 or 19 and that's it.

Says anyone who talks about him using steroids now is trying to negate the hard work he's put in.

He could be playing the semantics game. People don't lump trt or hgh in with steroids. 

7/11/19 11:37 AM
9/18/13

You call yourself the Rock these days? Real creative...

7/11/19 11:38 AM
10/2/12
TequilaYuen -
bakobell - 

I guess you can just say if he wasn’t on the juices he’d be wasting most of his hard work time and effort. Also he has the money so why the fuck not?

7/11/19 11:44 AM
6/27/18
bakobell - 
TequilaYuen -
bakobell - 

I guess you can just say if he wasn’t on the juices he’d be wasting most of his hard work time and effort. Also he has the money so why the fuck not?

For the third time, I have no problem with him using steroids.

I have a problem with him lying about it.

Think of all the people "wasting their hard work, time and effort" trying to look like The Rock without steroids.

7/11/19 11:47 AM
1/18/12

I understand his usage.

It helped him become famous and rich, when perhaps an awesome persona wasnt enough.

It becomes a bit like a kardashian esque giant fat ass. While its 100% ok for kim to rock one,  it is mind fucking her millions of young fans who aspire to be like her.

The rock probably gave a generation of dudes bigorexia while inspiring as many people to give up on weights, as he inspired people to pick them up.

7/11/19 11:48 AM
6/27/18
Conor McGazelle - 
TequilaYuen -
King Trav - 

He could be playing the semantics game. People don't lump trt or hgh in with steroids. 

That's a weak cop-out and you know it. The Rock is choosing not to be upfront and forthright about his use of steroids.

Actually, let me rephrase that: His dependence on steroids.

At this point, he absolutely needs the gear to be The Rock.

7/11/19 12:06 PM
10/10/02

He's juiced out of his mind, but his dad was also super jacked. so he def has good genetics.

7/11/19 12:11 PM
9/5/02

7/11/19 12:21 PM
8/18/13

Has he ever claimed he hasn’t or not? I mean obviously he does 

7/11/19 12:22 PM
12/6/11
Ben Gardners boat -

He’s a guy with great Polynesian muscle building genetics and an insane work ethic who also uses steroids and HGH. I would imagine he’d be built like a big rugby player like Sonny Bill Williams without the gear.

Beep!