OtherGround Forums Does anyone believe the Rock doesn’t use steroids?

7/11/19 12:35 PM
7/6/14

I don't think he using roids but I do think he takes EVERY supplement known to man...I think he takes an ass load of creatine and hgh.... When you have all day to work out his gains are possible...and those pics you are posting are years apart...you can gain that much muscle in that time frame.... definitely not Impossible... It would be MUCH more difficult for a regular guy working 40 hours to pack on that much muscle bc of not being consistent throughout the years but it's doable

7/11/19 12:37 PM
6/27/18
Dreville79 - 

Has he ever claimed he hasn’t or not? I mean obviously he does 

The Rock claims he has not touched steroids since he was 18 or 19 years old.

He claims his current look is all due to exercise and diet.

He is blatantly lying. Not just by omission or non-comment. He is outright dishonest on this subject.

7/11/19 12:39 PM
6/27/18
thebehemoth73 - 

I don't think he using roids but I do think he takes EVERY supplement known to man...I think he takes an ass load of creatine and hgh.... When you have all day to work out his gains are possible...and those pics you are posting are years apart...you can gain that much muscle in that time frame.... definitely not Impossible... It would be MUCH more difficult for a regular guy working 40 hours to pack on that much muscle bc of not being consistent throughout the years but it's doable

You can't be this naive. Creatine? You think The Rock's physique depends on creatine? Laughable.

7/11/19 12:45 PM
5/4/14
thebehemoth73 -

Dumb Antoine Dodson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

7/11/19 1:15 PM
6/14/15
Whambo -

There's a total double standard as well when it comes to men's fitness. Ad campaigns being critisized or even outlawed because they show women the government or society deems too thin but no mention of all the ad campaigns with men that have bodies that cannot be achieved without illegal steroids.

It also gives a massive misrepresentation of how guys should look who work out. Scott Herman talks about this, being a natural lifter he's talked to women at parties etc that are surprised when he says he's been lifting since he was like 16. They expect guys to look like the Rock.

Hugh even talks about how when he had to bulk up he went to the Rock for "diet and workout tips"... I'm sure there was a Dr. referral in there as well... 

Actually I have read that Jim Mcmahon owns probably the best Pharmaceutical outfit strictly for his WWE guys. Of course The Rock partakes of that and thats how Hugh got so big and vascular for X-Men DoFP. It seems to have also exacerbated Hughs skin cancer though.

7/11/19 1:32 PM
12/9/02

who gives a fuck if he uses?

7/11/19 1:36 PM
8/1/07
ons ear - 
Straydog24 - 

I love Dwayne as much as the next guy/girl but there’s a bunch of retards at my work who refuse to believe their beloved Rock” isn’t juiced.

Hell he even had gyno surgery back in the WWE wrestling days. 

Just because he had Gyno surgery doesn't mean he used steroids..30% of men have dome degree of Gyno at some point of their lives

There are times I think the Rock is clean as he is Samoan and has always been very big but seeing those pics makes me scratch that thought..he's definitely using steroids

Im calling BS on that stat unless you have actual data to back it up.
7/11/19 2:29 PM
3/12/14
TequilaYuen -
Conor McGazelle - 
TequilaYuen -
King Trav - 

Does he claim he isn't or something?  Why would people think he's not a juicehead?

He flat out denies it. Says he tried steroids when he was 18 or 19 and that's it.

Says anyone who talks about him using steroids now is trying to negate the hard work he's put in.

He could be playing the semantics game. People don't lump trt or hgh in with steroids. 

That's a weak cop-out and you know it. The Rock is choosing not to be upfront and forthright about his use of steroids.

Actually, let me rephrase that: His dependence on steroids.

At this point, he absolutely needs the gear to be The Rock.

I actually don't care.

I'm sorry that you're so invested in what he does.

7/11/19 2:40 PM
1/1/01

I don’t appreciate his dishonesty on the subject as it’s just silly to deny at this point but eh

7/11/19 2:46 PM
12/1/10
i am sure in his mind the TRT, HGH, STEM-CELL treatments that are doctor prescribed and monitored do not fall under the "i am on steroids" label.
7/11/19 2:48 PM
8/4/11
ChokeHisAss -

You call yourself the Rock these days? Real creative...

Heh

7/11/19 2:50 PM
9/27/15
Whambo - 
Jayn200 -

The rock's image is very PG. He is constantly in family movies and is a roll model to a lot of young kids. 

Whether you agree with older adults taking steroids or not we probably all agree that young people shouldn't take them. 

The rock has an amazing body and admitting to his steroid usage would drive thousands or even millions of kids to take steroids. He absolutely is correct to deny his usage.

Sounds good until those young men enter HS and realise they can't get 1/10th the gains of him naturally. Because he's the ideal and he's what they want to look like, yes they'll take steroids to get there like the other guys using steroids in the gym.

What you're saying is  kinda like if Pam Anderson in the 90's denied she'd had implants it would mean it'd reduce the rate of young girls that will want to get implants to look like her. No, if that's the ideal that's put out there those girls will do what it takes to get there whether she confirmed or not.

Yep, and when those kids have hit the weights hard and dieted well for 5-6 years but yet are nowhere close to the Rock in size, they start to see themselves as defective in a way..they've out all the hard work in yet have not seen the wanted results..it's confusing but this is when most of these guys figure out what it really takes to get that size and vascularity

To this day, I still couldn't tell you a genetically average guy can truly attain naturally through lifting and diet after 10-15 years of training...id guesstimate they would look like Don Frye in the UFC days..that's usually the biggest I've seen natural guys hit
7/11/19 2:52 PM
4/20/08
thebehemoth73 -

You think you can gain 60 lbs of muscle in you're 40's naturally? 

7/11/19 2:54 PM
9/27/15
sicko - 

You don't easily gain muscle mass in your 40's without something helping you

Also while getting totally shredded!! I could see some middle aged guy getting on a powerlifting program and eating tons of food and creative and gaining 20 pounds of size but they sure as fuck aren't gaining 20 lean pounds while losing all their body fat lol
7/11/19 3:02 PM
9/27/15
TequilaYuen - 
King Trav - 

Does he claim he isn't or something?  Why would people think he's not a juicehead?

He flat out denies it. Says he tried steroids when he was 18 or 19 and that's it.

Says anyone who talks about him using steroids now is trying to negate the hard work he's put in.

He no doubt works out hard but what kind of magical training philosophy has he adopted the past 5 or so years that has allowed him to pack on much more muscle whule getting shredded?! Oh and all in his 40s or 50s?! Lol

He's always worked out hard but that huge jump he made lately is too suspicious
7/11/19 3:09 PM
5/4/14
ons ear -
sicko - 

You don't easily gain muscle mass in your 40's without something helping you

Also while getting totally shredded!! I could see some middle aged guy getting on a powerlifting program and eating tons of food and creative and gaining 20 pounds of size but they sure as fuck aren't gaining 20 lean pounds while losing all their body fat lol

That’s the tell. You can’t have both size and crazy conditioning naturally. It’s one of the other. 

You’re either really big and fluffy or you’re slim and ripped. 

7/11/19 3:16 PM
5/4/14
yomamafool -

who gives a fuck if he uses?

That was never the question. 

7/11/19 5:05 PM
11/20/08

I would have had a lot more respect for him if he had been honest. But I can also understand why he would lie.

7/11/19 5:10 PM
11/28/03

rocks roidy for sure.

many people are and say they arent.

lots or regular guys who arent famous too

7/11/19 5:13 PM
10/4/18
Most asteroids are made of rock.
7/11/19 5:22 PM
1/1/01
ons ear - 
Whambo - 
Jayn200 -

The rock's image is very PG. He is constantly in family movies and is a roll model to a lot of young kids. 

Whether you agree with older adults taking steroids or not we probably all agree that young people shouldn't take them. 

The rock has an amazing body and admitting to his steroid usage would drive thousands or even millions of kids to take steroids. He absolutely is correct to deny his usage.

Sounds good until those young men enter HS and realise they can't get 1/10th the gains of him naturally. Because he's the ideal and he's what they want to look like, yes they'll take steroids to get there like the other guys using steroids in the gym.

What you're saying is  kinda like if Pam Anderson in the 90's denied she'd had implants it would mean it'd reduce the rate of young girls that will want to get implants to look like her. No, if that's the ideal that's put out there those girls will do what it takes to get there whether she confirmed or not.

Yep, and when those kids have hit the weights hard and dieted well for 5-6 years but yet are nowhere close to the Rock in size, they start to see themselves as defective in a way..they've out all the hard work in yet have not seen the wanted results..it's confusing but this is when most of these guys figure out what it really takes to get that size and vascularity

To this day, I still couldn't tell you a genetically average guy can truly attain naturally through lifting and diet after 10-15 years of training...id guesstimate they would look like Don Frye in the UFC days..that's usually the biggest I've seen natural guys hit

Frye was definitely juiced throughout his career

7/11/19 5:27 PM
6/14/19

Of course he is. But really who cares.

7/11/19 5:27 PM
7/22/06
Severn claims to have never juiced.
7/11/19 5:29 PM
6/3/14

Yeah I know adults that don’t believe he takes roids. He is was bigger at 40+ years old than when he was in his 20s wrestling. It makes no sense.

7/11/19 5:40 PM
6/27/18
Fedorthedrummer -

Yeah I know adults that don’t believe he takes roids. He is was bigger at 40+ years old than when he was in his 20s wrestling. It makes no sense.

Not just bigger, but leaner and more cut. Major size and definition improvements, at the same time.

It's impossible without steroids. So blatant.