OtherGround Forums Does your SO diddle herself during sex?

27 days ago
1/1/01

Pretty straightforward. Does your significant other diddle herself during sex? And if so, does it bother you? Do you feel like your magic OG hog should be all the stimulation she needs? Mine does. I just chalk it up to her not having confidence that I'll last long enough to give her an orgasm and so she's trying to get it out of the way before I reach the point of no return just as she's almost there. Or it could be that my OG hoglet will never compare to the BBC of days gone by. Either way, I gets mine. :)

Edited: 27 days ago
1/1/01

That's funny, she doesn't do that when I'm with her. 

.....probably because I'm done before she gets a chance to 

27 days ago
3/7/07

Sometimes. Hot imo. 

27 days ago
2/13/11

Yeah she uses a vibrator sometimes

27 days ago
12/23/13

No. We are married so don’t have sex anymore

27 days ago
7/20/08

I have to do a top notch job to make her cum on my own.  So if she wants to cum every time then yes she gets after the small circles.  I think it’s hot so I’m ok with it but I can see the insecurity side also.

27 days ago
7/30/14

I’m pretty sure she does, I’m usually at work though.

27 days ago
12/30/10

Yeah. It’s awesome. 

27 days ago
11/28/14

Occasionally but she seems to orgasm a lot easier than me. Maybe I’m old but it actually sucks to take a long time. On one hand she likes it because multiples for her but sometimes she gets frustrated if I keep going. She gets tired and sore and starts hinting for me to stop.

27 days ago
12/29/09
Dragunov - 

Can confirm. 

27 days ago
4/15/16

Mine does and it's definitely for fear I'll finish too fast, and I will.

I'll never understand how guys can last for more than a minute or two. To me it seems like an involuntary reaction.

27 days ago
2/3/16
Erocks -

Sometimes. Hot imo. 

Yes.

27 days ago
2/3/16
ImOldGreg -

Occasionally but she seems to orgasm a lot easier than me. Maybe I’m old but it actually sucks to take a long time. On one hand she likes it because multiples for her but sometimes she gets frustrated if I keep going. She gets tired and sore and starts hinting for me to stop.

Lol, for sure when she’s already shivered like 5 minutes and then starts taking dirty to you to finish.. 

27 days ago
2/11/03
ECM - 

27 days ago
9/22/11
Dragunov -

Lollllllz

27 days ago
7/22/15

I wish mine would. I like watching.

27 days ago
6/26/06

Yes everyone post marriage has.  I don't blame them , they gotta get pleasure somehow 

27 days ago
8/2/16

On occasion, but she usually pushes my hand there to do the job. Lazy cow.

On another note she also loves watching me play with myself. If ever she's not in the mood all I have to do is start tugging off in front of her and 5 minutes later she's dripping wet and jumping on me.

27 days ago
10/11/18
kingofpancakes80 -
Dragunov - 

Can confirm. 

x2

27 days ago
7/30/14
mysteryman -
kingofpancakes80 -
Dragunov - 

Can confirm. 

x2

You two are definitely crossing Steve streams!

27 days ago
1/1/01
MrChainBlueLightning -

I have to do a top notch job to make her cum on my own.  So if she wants to cum every time then yes she gets after the small circles.  I think it’s hot so I’m ok with it but I can see the insecurity side also.

Yeah. Sometimes when I initiate the diddling she'll at some point swat my hand away and take over. Haha.

27 days ago
2/23/05
How do think women cum you savages? From you pounding away on them? Do you really have that much misguided self delusion?

"Yeah baby you're the KING you're gonna make me cum baby...yeah baby..."

lol

Unless you have a magic cock with a tongue above (and/or below) it that swirls around her clit while you bang yourself incoherently into her you can BET that she's not getting enough stimulation to cum (we're talking about WOMEN here let's be clear. Not girls who've been f'ked like twice)

If she's rubbing that means she's ENJOYING it. This fact may come a s a NEWSFLASH to some of you but if this thread does nothing more than highlight this single concept it will go down as a success

ENJOYMENT invariably leads to more and usually even better sex

When she's into it you can do a LOT more weird shit than when she isn't

Next time you're eating her pussy or fucking her tell her it turns you on when she plays w herself while you do and you'll take that to the bank, I tell you what
27 days ago
1/1/01
Isaac298 - 
ECM - 

Sucks to be you guys. I've been married over 14 years and still either get a BJ or sex 2-3 times a week.

27 days ago
12/14/15
Jason -
Isaac298 - 
ECM - 

Sucks to be you guys. I've been married over 14 years and still either get a BJ or sex 2-3 times a week.

The same bird sucking your dick twice a week for 14 years. My brother, it sucks to be you. 

27 days ago
1/17/03

She does when I tell her to