OtherGround Forums Don Trump Jr. eviscerates hosts on The View (VID)

5 days ago
12/29/18

5 days ago
12/29/18

Goldberg snapped back: “Now that you’ve broken this piece of ice, because I guess it is the fight you wanted…are you questioning my character?”

“I’m not questioning your character. I’m talking about, you’re questioning my father’s character and I say we all have done and said things,” Trump Jr. said before being interrupted by Goldberg.

Behar, an outspoken critic of President Trump, denied wearing blackface. However, Trump Jr. tweeted a 2016 clip showing Behar admitting she wore the offending getup along with a picture of her in the costume. Earlier this year, footage of Behar dressed up as a “beautiful African woman” was resurfaced by TheWrap amid a series of blackface scandals making national headlines.

5 days ago
10/15/13

Why does Whoopie have a mophead on her head?

5 days ago
12/29/18

5 days ago
12/29/18

Edited: 5 days ago
10/15/13

Image result for joy behar blackface

Image result for ted danson blackface

They cringed in disbelief during the opening monologue by actor Ted Danson, Whoopi's lover, who appeared in blackface and used the word "nigger" more than a dozen times during a series of jokes that drew smaller and smaller laughs, until finally the audience was groaning and Danson faltered as he tried to plow through his written material.

Advertisement

At one point he even ate watermelon. 

Goldberg, seated next to Danson, laughed and smiled at the material. Speaking last, she defended her friend: "Let's get these words all out in the open. It took a whole lot of courage to come out in blackface in front of 3,000 people. I don't care if you didn't like it. I did." 

Goldberg said in a statement Saturday that she knew what Danson and other speakers were planning and that "made the day particularly fun because these were people who love me.

"If people on the dais and in the audience were not aware of what the day was supposed to consist of, they should have checked to see what the tenor of these roasts are, and then made a decision as to whether or not they wanted to participate." 

5 days ago
11/18/15

hahaha, quick, cut to commercial

5 days ago
7/31/19

fuck those hags. they are a bunch of hypocritical pieces of shit. lol at them saying trump hasnt taken more heat than anyone else as a president. how the fuck can anyone listen to these idiots

5 days ago
7/31/19

5 days ago
10/15/13
Coil3623 -

fuck those hags. they are a bunch of hypocritical pieces of shit. lol at them saying trump hasnt taken more heat than anyone else as a president. how the fuck can anyone listen to these idiots

I'd bet you watch them if they were on Love After Lock up!!!

Image result for oh sick burn gif

:-)

5 days ago
3/16/15

This is beautiful.

Edited: 5 days ago
5/24/17

You know what they say ... If you can't handle the heat then get back in the kitchen.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Holy shit. Jr is on The View today?!!! I need to see this!
5 days ago
8/1/13

Great stuff. Notice the crowd turned on the hosts.

5 days ago
7/31/19

5 days ago
7/31/19
Al Cappucino -
Coil3623 -

I'd bet you watch them if they were on Love After Lock up!!!

Image result for oh sick burn gif

:-)

i fucking would too! its technically just as much of a trainwreck

5 days ago
9/12/05
camicom -

Great stuff. Notice the crowd turned on the hosts.

People are done with liberal elitists.  Expect more of this.

5 days ago
4/1/10

I don't know why they would have him on.

He slapped them around.

They came at him over the whistleblower, and he pushed it bakc in their faces how the network just hunted down and fired the epstein story whistleblower.

5 days ago
8/1/13

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/booing-is-fing-us-up-view-melts-down-donald-trump-jr-visit-1253109

"The Booing Is F***ing Us Up": 'The View' Melts Down Over Donald Trump Jr. Visit

Guests clashed with hosts and hosts clashed with audience members at the ABC show on Thursday.

"The booing is fucking us up," The View co-host Whoopi Goldberg told the morning show's audience during a commercial break on Thursday. "It's messing with everyone's mic. You can grimace and all that. All we hear is booing."

Goldberg was trying to restore a sense of calm and civility after a rancorous first interview segment with Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle. (The Hollywood Reporter attended the show as a member of the audience and took notes.)

Booing is a no-no for members of the show's audience, but the crowd on Thursday alternatively booed and cheered as Trump and Guilfoyle clashed with members of the show's cast, including Joy Behar, Abby Huntsman, Sunny Hostin and Meghan McCain.

5 days ago
10/15/13
camicom -

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/booing-is-fing-us-up-view-melts-down-donald-trump-jr-visit-1253109

"The Booing Is F***ing Us Up": 'The View' Melts Down Over Donald Trump Jr. Visit

Guests clashed with hosts and hosts clashed with audience members at the ABC show on Thursday.

"The booing is fucking us up," The View co-host Whoopi Goldberg told the morning show's audience during a commercial break on Thursday. "It's messing with everyone's mic. You can grimace and all that. All we hear is booing."

Goldberg was trying to restore a sense of calm and civility after a rancorous first interview segment with Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, former Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle. (The Hollywood Reporter attended the show as a member of the audience and took notes.)

Booing is a no-no for members of the show's audience, but the crowd on Thursday alternatively booed and cheered as Trump and Guilfoyle clashed with members of the show's cast, including Joy Behar, Abby Huntsman, Sunny Hostin and Meghan McCain.

Yeah...THAT'S why she cut to commercial.

Such sad twats they are

5 days ago
11/17/10

ugh, being surrounded by a bunch of henpecking women is universally annoying

did you hear how they all started whining and meowing like cats once he triggered them?

5 days ago
7/31/19
Zned -

He slapped them around.

They came at him over the whistleblower, and he pushed it bakc in their faces how the network just hunted down and fired the epstein story whistleblower.

that is awesome if he did that. would have loved to see the look on their faces

5 days ago
6/13/03
Coil3623 -
Zned -

He slapped them around.

He did. They tried to shut him down with the quickness

5 days ago
7/31/19
Sogsteel -
Coil3623 -
Zned -

He slapped them around.

He did. They tried to shut him down with the quickness

i love that they booked him on the show thinking he wouldnt call them out on their bullshit. they are like the anti trumpers on tgis forum. barely know what they are talking about besides what they hear on msm like npcs and basically fight the urge to constantly say orange man bad

5 days ago
4/1/10

"This is not a MAGA Rally!" - Joy Behar, to her studio audience when they cheered Donald Trump Jr, 11/7/19