OtherGround Forums Dr. Fauci Is A Slimebag

13 days ago
5/22/04
This guy is such a biased hypocrite. His bias is on full display, and all who aren't suffering from self-deceit can easily see that he's got cognitive dissonance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1qt-0iuMow
13 days ago
4/27/02
I hope he dies of lead poisoning.
13 days ago
6/30/07
IDXtreme - I hope he dies of lead poisoning.

I wouldn't go that far but it became obvious that he was loving the attention waaay too much.

13 days ago
5/22/04
You can see the seething rage just under the surface. Any time he's question the beast that wants to ruin america starts to come out.
13 days ago
1/1/01
Stammering prick.

13 days ago
6/7/12

Dudes been studying and trying to cure infectious diseases for 50 years. Yeah he really wants to ruin America. You fucking morons

13 days ago
2/3/16
walkinassassin -

Dudes been studying and trying to cure infectious diseases for 50 years. Yeah he really wants to ruin America. You fucking morons

Should be studying the constitution. 

13 days ago
9/19/13
walkinassassin -

A WILD SHILL APPEARS

Edited: 13 days ago
9/8/02
walkinassassin - 

He has an office in DC. He wears a suit, he testifies before Congress. He attends parties with big liberal donors. He is the furthest thing from a doctor. He is a paid shill. 

Curious to know if he ever cured anything in 50 years? Or when he last treated a member of the public? 

13 days ago
9/19/13
jcblass -
walkinassassin - 

He has an office in DC. He wears a suit, he testifies before Congress. He attends parties with big liberal donors. He is the furthest thing from a doctor. He is a paid shill. 

Curious to know if he ever cured anything in 50 years? Or when he last treated a member of the public? 

Careful man. Don’t stab someone’s cognitive dissonance so rapidly with common sense.

13 days ago
1/30/16
walkinassassin -

I doubt he’s trying to ruin America, but you’re a fool in you don’t think he’s a Political Doctor with a clear bias and has hands in some pockets.

The last thing he wants to do is piss off Liberals by saying “protests” are dangerous. Not one liberal or MSM outlet has said this yet.

1/14/07
jcblass - 
walkinassassin - 

You mean like in 2015, despite being 74 years old, was personally treating Ebola patients?
1/12/07

Fauci and AIDS, look into it.

Edit,,, I mean HIV.

13 days ago
5/22/04
SpunQ - 

He's the establishments go-to medical misleader.
13 days ago
9/19/13
SpunQ -

Do I even want to go down that rabbit hole? 

13 days ago
4/27/02
oranos - 
SpunQ -

Do I even want to go down that rabbit hole? 

I think oranos would like a link sir.
13 days ago
1/3/20
Hypocritical POS! Fuck him!
13 days ago
3/28/02

Why not put the Demon Semen Doctor in Fauci's place?

13 days ago
4/27/05
SpunQ -

Cliffs? 

13 days ago
5/14/10
walkinassassin - 

And yet in March of this year he was still unaware that masks would help stop the spread and was telling people they wouldn't help and could actually be harmful. 50 years and that's what he was saying in March of this year. This is like Rickson finally figuring out in 2020 that the elbow joints bend better in one direction than the other.
9/8/02
RdotC - 
jcblass - 
walkinassassin - 

You mean like in 2015, despite being 74 years old, was personally treating Ebola patients?

That was probably a photoshoot for the cover of Time Magazine. He did a great job curing SARS, HIV, and Eboloa though. Only a matter of time before he conquers COVID...

13 days ago
5/20/19
Freaky_Hibiki - 
walkinassassin - 

And yet in March of this year he was still unaware that masks would help stop the spread and was telling people they wouldn't help and could actually be harmful. 50 years and that's what he was saying in March of this year. This is like Rickson finally figuring out in 2020 that the elbow joints bend better in one direction than the other.

Did he say that? I thought he said that masks should be saved for hospital workers?
13 days ago
1/14/07
jcblass - 
RdotC - 
jcblass - 
walkinassassin - 

That was probably a photoshoot for the cover of Time Magazine. He did a great job curing SARS, HIV, and Eboloa though. Only a matter of time before he conquers COVID...

I seem to forget... what med school did you graduate from?

What qualifications do you happen to have in epidemiology?

lmao @ random forum retards trying to discredit who is virtually universally respected in his field

13 days ago
5/20/19
RdotC - 
jcblass - 
RdotC - 
jcblass - 
walkinassassin - 

lmao @ random forum retards trying to discredit who is virtually universally respected in his field

Right wing loons, essentially. I am right wing, but dudes went off the rails.
13 days ago
11/18/15
RdotC -
jcblass - 
RdotC - 
jcblass - 
walkinassassin - 

you like your information spoonfed to you with your protein powder