OtherGround Forums Dr. Dre's Wife: I She Co-Own your name $$

9/21/20 1:32 AM
4/13/12

with a head like that, she must have been an absolute freak in bed.

9/21/20 2:03 AM
7/2/09
ABCTT_PaleAndGangly -

That thread title. Bruh...

She wild each it.

9/21/20 2:06 AM
8/31/10

Big Foot Silva head with tennis balls inplanted in her cheeks. Dre deserves to eat a loss on this one just for taking her on.

9/21/20 2:10 AM
1/16/12
MojoSoDope -

He should have divorced the bitch before the beats deal. She must have some dirt on him because the money she is asking for is crazy. Dre must have let her fuck his asshole or something. 

Without a doubt Dre is probably a closet gay 

9/21/20 2:20 AM
2/21/10

Hitmen would be a cheaper option.

Not saying i recommend it, but i would understand.

9/21/20 2:24 AM
5/14/10
$2 Million a month? Is he really worth that much? What kind of doctor is he? Wow.
9/21/20 3:02 AM
8/28/17
Freaky_Hibiki - $2 Million a month? Is he really worth that much? What kind of doctor is he? Wow.

He’s the kind who sold his headphones company to Apple 

9/21/20 4:09 AM
11/16/17
pahulkster -

Reminds me of Linda Hogan. Never saw that bitch bodyslam Andre the Giant. 

If OJ can get a pass for murder...... Hulk could have a video of cutting that cunts head off....... He got fucked so badly even if I was on the jury he walks. 

9/21/20 5:37 AM
8/23/03
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - 
MojoSoDope - 

He should have divorced the bitch before the beats deal. She must have some dirt on him because the money she is asking for is crazy. Dre must have let her fuck his asshole or something. 

World Class (Sphincter) Wrecking Crew?
9/21/20 9:24 AM
10/1/10

She hasnt even spit 1 bar.

9/21/20 11:55 AM
9/22/16
ShanTheMan - 
pahulkster -

That one makes my blood boil. Super cunt

Hulk overpaid just to get rid of her, no alimony, she had a 40 percent stake in his existing and future Hulk Hogan-related incomes. She got about $7 million of the $10 million they had in cash and financial investments, and $3 million when they sold the home in Tampa that was purchased when she wanted to move during the filming of their reality show. She also kept their old Clearwater house, and demanded Hulk complete the purchase of a Vegas condo for $4.3 million, entirely out of his own funds, of which she claimed 50 percent ownership.

As recently as last year, she was still litigating, trying to get part of the money he received from the Gawker settlement. Although they divorced in 2009, and the Gawker leak took place in 2012, with the settlement reached in 2015, she claims that she is entitled to 40 percent of the settlement money, as the Gawker story damaged his future earnings (he was fired from WWE), which effected her bottom line. Although Hulk settled for $31 million, he likely took home around 10, but she wants 40 percent of the $31 million... YEAH.

If he goes full OJ at some point, I won't even blink.

9/21/20 12:02 PM
4/24/07
Dre married an Easter Island head?
9/21/20 12:10 PM
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - 
ShanTheMan - 
pahulkster -

Hulk overpaid just to get rid of her, no alimony, she had a 40 percent stake in his existing and future Hulk Hogan-related incomes. She got about $7 million of the $10 million they had in cash and financial investments, and $3 million when they sold the home in Tampa that was purchased when she wanted to move during the filming of their reality show. She also kept their old Clearwater house, and demanded Hulk complete the purchase of a Vegas condo for $4.3 million, entirely out of his own funds, of which she claimed 50 percent ownership.

As recently as last year, she was still litigating, trying to get part of the money he received from the Gawker settlement. Although they divorced in 2009, and the Gawker leak took place in 2012, with the settlement reached in 2015, she claims that she is entitled to 40 percent of the settlement money, as the Gawker story damaged his future earnings (he was fired from WWE), which effected her bottom line. Although Hulk settled for $31 million, he likely took home around 10, but she wants 40 percent of the $31 million... YEAH.

Nevermind she hooked up with that kid who looked almost exactly like him when he was that age. 

9/21/20 12:35 PM
8/31/10
DaveFu -
AnthonyWeiner - 
ShanTheMan - 
pahulkster -

Nevermind she hooked up with that kid who looked almost exactly like him when he was that age. 

Looks more like her, when she is her current age. These two must feel like they're fucking themselves, weirdos.

9/21/20 12:38 PM
1/9/02
ons ear - With cases like this, I can't imagine how maddening it would be to be the guy paying out all that money. This woman you thought you'd love forever is now cutting your throat

its way worse for the guy making 50k a year than it is for celebrities

thats money for lodging and food

9/21/20 1:32 PM
9/1/04
AnthonyWeiner - 
ShanTheMan - 
pahulkster -

The thing that hosed him was that they made the deal for 40% of his Hogan related incomes, but her attorney used weasel words that made it 40% of the gross, not profit. This was bigger than his profit margin for a lot of stuff, so it made a lot of his portfolio worthless or worse.

9/21/20 1:45 PM
1/1/01

Not that I'm even in the same kinda stratosphere as the income Dre or Hulk have, but these are just more reasons why I will never...and I mean N-E-V-E-R...get married again.

9/21/20 2:31 PM
12/29/09
Knuckle Punch -

Hitmen would be a cheaper option.

Not saying i recommend it, but i would understand.