OtherGround Forums Drag queens are not for kids!

9 days ago
12/2/05

9 days ago
6/30/07

Did they all get arrested?

Bravo to this, backstory?

9 days ago
8/4/10

Common knowledge for anyone who's not fucking mental

9 days ago
3/17/14

Has anyone seen a drag queen break down on why they feel like they need to have such contact with kids?

I mean I get that it most likely is a pedo thing. I just wanna see them justify why they should be around kids like that.

9 days ago
2/4/07

100% correct.  And before people say we shouldn't act like the left and shout people down...guess what, all those leftist tactics WORK.

9 days ago
1/1/01

9 days ago
1/1/01
BruteDion - 

Has anyone seen a drag queen break down on why they feel like they need to have such contact with kids?

I mean I get that it most likely is a pedo thing. I just wanna see them justify why they should be around kids like that.

I think the bigger question is why do school board administrators feel the need for them to.

9 days ago
2/4/07
BruteDion -

They're attempting to normalize what they do

9 days ago
1/1/01

I don't get the video? Anyone know the backstory? Iv'e had some dealings with drag queens, trannies etc when I was on patrol. Just people, most were nice and respectful. None of them were ever violent or sexuall predators.

Personally I would be more concerned about kids safety in bible study groups and jesus camps.

9 days ago
12/2/05
mongrel 911 -

I don't get the video? Anyone know the backstory? Iv'e had some dealings with drag queens, trannies etc when I was on patrol. Just people, most were nice and respectful. None of them were ever violent or sexuall predators.

Personally I would be more concerned about kids safety in bible study groups and jesus camps.

Video said it was Australia. I don't know anything more than that but it looks like a library to me and there have been recent stories of drag queens doing readings to kids at libraries so that is my guess. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
mongrel 911 - 

There was a case in Houston where the tranny teaching the kids was a convicted sex predator.  IIRC, it's the one where I romoshopped it.

9 days ago
12/31/19
mongrel 911 -

Do you know how I know you’re gay....

Edited: 9 days ago
2/4/07

Oh yeah, I wouldn't be concerned about kids around drag queens at all

9 days ago
4/20/02
Soup and Beer -
mongrel 911 - 

There was a case in Houston where the tranny teaching the kids was a convicted sex predator.  IIRC, it's the one where I romoshopped it.

Two of them in Houston turned out to be convicted sex offenders.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Sandy Pantz -

100% correct.  And before people say we shouldn't act like the left and shout people down...guess what, all those leftist tactics WORK.

You're essentially saying the ends justify the means. The progressive left is wrong to do it because it's wrong, not because it's ineffective 

9 days ago
2/4/07
sicko -
Sandy Pantz -

You're essentially saying the ends justify the means. The progressive left is wrong to do it because it's wrong, not because it's ineffective 

Yeah you do the traditional conservative losing with dignity thing.  I prefer to win.

Edited: 9 days ago
2/4/07

2050 - Age of consent is 9, kids are getting sex changes at birth, and the number 1 show on TV is a reboot of Two and a Half Men, but Charlie is a pedophile.

sicko in 2050 - "Well, at least we didn't lower ourselves to leftist tactics."

9 days ago
6/15/19
Sandy Pantz - 
sicko -
Sandy Pantz -

Yeah you do the traditional conservative losing with dignity thing.  I prefer to win.

Sadly, it only works for the left because they control the power structure in a lot of areas. Just look at Proud Boys. They probably were close to getting hit with a RICO case for defending themselves and others. meanwhile antifa is allowed to assault people with deadly weapons with almost no consequences.
9 days ago
6/15/19
I do agree that using the government to win is superior to being an aspie libertarian type.
9 days ago
6/15/19
A big thing is getting the right judges in place who will rule the right laws to be constitutional etc.
9 days ago
6/30/07
sicko -
Sandy Pantz -

There are two reasons that a tranny would want to do readings at the library for children.

1) The obvious, he's a pedo. Statistically unlikely just because they are a tranny doesn't mean they are a pedo. But it's still weird as fuck and confusing to little kids.

2) It's an attempt to normalize and indoctrinate young children into a niche of a minority.

Why would anyone want to do that? Answer that, and you understand the end game. And then you realize that you should have gotten out your pitchforks sooner.

9 days ago
12/31/19

At least this problem corrects its self 40% of the time...

8 days ago
1/1/01
Sandy Pantz -
sicko -
Sandy Pantz -

The basis of your comment is that the left's antics are the only way to win. I don't think that's the case.

Look at the younger generation, they're the first generation that is more conservative then the one before them. Part of that is they've seen the antics of the left, and think they're crazy. What happens when they see both sides acting like fools 

8 days ago
9/18/13

As much as I support their message....

8 days ago
2/4/07
sicko - 
Sandy Pantz -
sicko -
Sandy Pantz -

The basis of your comment is that the left's antics are the only way to win. I don't think that's the case.

Look at the younger generation, they're the first generation that is more conservative then the one before them. Part of that is they've seen the antics of the left, and think they're crazy. What happens when they see both sides acting like fools 

Sure they are, just like those conservative Mexicans were all going to vote Republican. Any day now. Look around you, conservatives are losing the culture war while guys like you are like hurrr let's just keep doing what we've been doing for 60 years.

The dude talking about the left controlling power structures is correct. We're not going to take them back by being meek mice.