OtherGround Forums Dude murdering his wife (serious)

Edited: 3 days ago
12/2/05
Don't watch it then bitch. Not that graphic but sad. It first shows him manhandling her in the garage then on the elevator then it shows her body falling to the ground from the apartment from an outside shot but that part is blurred so not graphic.

Recently released CCTV footage from Guarapuava, Brazil, shows Luis Felipe Manvailer fighting with and overpowering his wife, Tatiane Spitzner, in the moments before her death. He claimed she jumped out of their fourth-floor apartment window, although forensic investigators have determined that she died from strangulation. Manvailer has been charged with murder and is awaiting trial..
3 days ago
8/11/12

Life is cheap in Brazil. 

3 days ago
6/14/12

Note to self : when fleeing a dominant attacker, dont run into elevator. 

Very sad. Fuck that guy. Chuck him out of a 4th floor window as many times as necessary until hes dead.

3 days ago
9/13/19
Yea, I don't care what the back story is, as long as she wasn't threatening to rat him out to some cartel or ganksters to get him killed, or trying to extort him for child support or money or some shit, feed him to the fucking pigs...
3 days ago
12/2/05
PwnedCakes - Yea, I don't care what the back story is, as long as she wasn't threatening to rat him out to some cartel or ganksters to get him killed, or trying to extort him for child support or money or some shit, feed him to the fucking pigs...

Wait, trying to get child support money makes it OK to murder?
3 days ago
11/20/08

I wonder what she did to piss off this poor man so much.

3 days ago
3/16/06

3 days ago
3/13/18

terrible, good looking woman too. just learned something:

According to the report, there was no ‘evidence of any chemical reactions’ such as adrenalin and cortisol traces in her body that would indicate fear and an awareness of plummeting to the ground.

Would never have thought about that. Familiar with water in the lungs from drowning and not when dead before and dumped in water obviously.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/desperate-womans-fight-life-hulking-13298233

3 days ago
2/5/06
So he strangled her to death and then threw her from the balcony?

Then went and got her and brought her back upstairs?
3 days ago
12/2/05
CaptainWoody - So he strangled her to death and then threw her from the balcony?

Where are you getting the last part from? 

3 days ago
1/14/07
Fake Pie - 
CaptainWoody - So he strangled her to death and then threw her from the balcony?

Where are you getting the last part from? 

Me too... it showed him dragging her body back in the elevator, did he go down to the street, and drag her back up?
3 days ago
12/1/12
Fake Pie -
PwnedCakes - Yea, I don't care what the back story is, as long as she wasn't threatening to rat him out to some cartel or ganksters to get him killed, or trying to extort him for child support or money or some shit, feed him to the fucking pigs...

Homoslice is a moron, don’t mind him. He’s not playing with a full deck of cards. 

3 days ago
12/1/12

That what I noticed as well. Then cleaned the blood off the elevator. Dudes a psycho. 

3 days ago
10/12/15
Balls Mahoney -

Life is cheap in Brazil. 

This happens in America all the time you fucking pud

3 days ago
12/2/05

Nevermind I didn't watch the last part. Yeah it looks like he brought the corpse back up 

3 days ago
3/15/15
Fake Pie - 

Morally yes, if she was blackmailing/extorting him.
3 days ago
6/28/10
HotSteppa -
Fake Pie - 

Morally yes, if she was blackmailing/extorting him.

Take care of your kids you bum

3 days ago
2/29/16
JuicedBeast - 
Fake Pie -

Homoslice is a moron, don’t mind him. He’s not playing with a full deck of cards. 

Kevin for sure took the aces out of his deck.

3 days ago
12/1/05

At the very begining he throws a right cross to her face sitting in the car.   What a psycho.

3 days ago
2/5/06

3 days ago
2/5/06

3 days ago
1/23/06
that crazy latina kitty will get ya. Throw in some alcohol and all bets are off.
3 days ago
12/1/05

If it wasn't on video I'd be 100% sure that dog did it.

Maybe the dog is signalling for help

3 days ago
11/16/08

She'll take him back, of course.

3 days ago
1/8/04
It's a good thing he wiped the blood off the walls just in case the camera didn't get all of it.