OtherGround Forums Durham Expands Investigation Into Spygate! MAGA!

10/8/19 6:25 PM
8/1/13

Here is comes boys. The only way he expands the investiagtion is if he has already found wrongdoing.

MAGA!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-investigation-trump-campaign-surveillance-expanded-scope

Durham investigation into origins of 2016 Trump campaign surveillance expands its scope

EXCLUSIVE – John Durham, the U.S. attorney reviewing the origins of the 2016 counterintelligence investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign, is probing a wider timeline than previously known, according to multiple senior administration officials.

Fox News previously reported that Durham would be reviewing the days leading up to the 2016 election and through the inauguration.

However, based on what he has been finding, Durham has expanded his investigation adding agents and resources, the senior administration officials said. The timeline has grown from the beginning of the probe through the election and now has included a post-election timeline through the spring of 2017, up to when Robert Mueller was named special counsel.

Attorney General Bill Barr and Durham traveled to Italy recently to talk to law enforcement officials there about the probe and have also had conversations with officials in the U.K. and Australia about the investigation, according to multiple sources familiar with the meetings.

Barr assigned Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, back in May to conduct the inquiry into alleged misconduct and improper surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016, as well as whether Democrats were the ones who'd improperly colluded with foreign actors.

The attorney "is gathering information from numerous sources, including a number of foreign countries. At Attorney General Barr's request, the president has contacted other countries to ask them to introduce the attorney general and Mr. Durham to appropriate officials," Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said last month.

10/8/19 6:31 PM
3/15/06

Now they have to make up for months of not acknowledging him to now letting us all know n how he's always been a crooked partisan hack.

10/8/19 6:46 PM
2/4/09

Great timing 

I havent read it yet myself but this is different than the IG report. 

10/8/19 7:16 PM
4/27/15

10/8/19 7:17 PM
4/27/15

10/8/19 7:21 PM
9/3/18
Black Dougie -

Fucking awesome

10/8/19 7:27 PM
8/1/13
Black Dougie -

WOW

10/8/19 7:28 PM
11/20/13

Any day now?

10/8/19 7:30 PM
4/27/15
ksacs revenge -

Any day now?

LOL.  Ask again after it has been dragged out for two and a half years, complete with a steady drip of fake news "bombshells"

10/8/19 7:32 PM
10/4/18

I hope that Trey Gowdy tweet is true.

10/8/19 7:38 PM
2/25/06
Black Dougie -

That is great news. Hopefully he can rein in the Rudy chaos.

10/8/19 7:52 PM
2/25/06

This is completely meaninless but I was reading on the Gowdy news and found an 'AP' article with the below quote about hiring Gowdy:

"2 a.m.

The White House has launched a high-stakes strategy to counter the impeachment threat to President Donald Trump: Stall. Obfuscate. Attack. Repeat."

WTF? I thought the AP was a straight newswire service. That seems to be a subjective representation of what Trump is doing. How about he is 'defending himself from the partisan attack' or 'protecting himself from the same people who for 3 years accused him of being a Russian collaborator.'

10/8/19 7:58 PM
5/24/17

Status - happening ?

10/8/19 8:35 PM
4/27/18

wow if all this is true looks like the other shoe is about to drop. this time on the dems head. how fucking  cool would that be.

10/8/19 8:36 PM
5/17/17
Black Dougie -

Good god almighty it's happening!

10/8/19 8:37 PM
3/20/12

fucking patriots

i knew it

take away the rings

10/8/19 8:41 PM
1/25/04

Lock that bastard Mueller up!

10/8/19 8:44 PM
2/4/09
Jack Carter -

I'm not  buying the witch hunt against Mueller yet. 

I'm undecided on him, comey, and Rosenstein 

10/8/19 8:53 PM
8/29/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Jack Carter -

Coney is a grimey mother fucker. 

I'm convinced re-opening the investigation on Hillary was just him flexing on Clinton so she knew who had the power. He overplayed his hand, and Trump is the result.  He never thought trump could win, but he had an insurance plan, just in case. 

10/8/19 9:54 PM
2/25/06
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Jack Carter -

It seems fairly clear from the congressional hearings that Mueller was not running the special counsel investigation. His job was optics, and I would expect his deferment to his team of partisons (third parties) will make him immune to criminal scrutiny. 

I still get a chuckle thinking about Mueller trying to say he had never heard of FusionGPS. LOL.

10/8/19 9:59 PM
2/4/09
player101 -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Jack Carter -

It seems fairly clear from the congressional hearings that Mueller was not running the special counsel investigation. His job was optics, and I would expect his deferment to his team of partisons (third parties) will make him immune to criminal scrutiny. 

I still get a chuckle thinking about Mueller trying to say he had never heard of FusionGPS. LOL.

No way he did not know them. Him playing dumb served a purpose.

Just dont know if it was to save his ass or distance himself. 

The FISA report I posted earlier showed some FISA abuse still continued even after the early 2016 abuses. 

10/8/19 10:22 PM
2/3/17
camicom -
Black Dougie -

WOW

man if that doesnt tell you everything you need to know what does. the line has been drawn. pick a side bros.

10/8/19 10:27 PM
8/1/13
player101 -

This is completely meaninless but I was reading on the Gowdy news and found an 'AP' article with the below quote about hiring Gowdy:

"2 a.m.

The White House has launched a high-stakes strategy to counter the impeachment threat to President Donald Trump: Stall. Obfuscate. Attack. Repeat."

WTF? I thought the AP was a straight newswire service. That seems to be a subjective representation of what Trump is doing. How about he is 'defending himself from the partisan attack' or 'protecting himself from the same people who for 3 years accused him of being a Russian collaborator.'

AP is nowhere closing to being straight. 

10/8/19 10:28 PM
12/22/10
player101 -

"2 a.m.

The AP has always been biased as fuck. 

10/8/19 10:30 PM
2/3/17
player101 -

"2 a.m.

what are you talking about? that is precisly the "art of the deal." DT's entire self defined existence as a businessman is based upon stall, obfuscate, attack, repeat. and that is a perfect description of his strategy as president on just about every issue.