OtherGround Forums Durham Expands Investigation Into Spygate! MAGA!

10/9/19 1:52 PM
1/1/01
player101 - 

This is completely meaninless but I was reading on the Gowdy news and found an 'AP' article with the below quote about hiring Gowdy:

"2 a.m.

The White House has launched a high-stakes strategy to counter the impeachment threat to President Donald Trump: Stall. Obfuscate. Attack. Repeat."

WTF? I thought the AP was a straight newswire service. That seems to be a subjective representation of what Trump is doing. How about he is 'defending himself from the partisan attack' or 'protecting himself from the same people who for 3 years accused him of being a Russian collaborator.'

Everything after the word "has" in that quote is argumentative.  

We have almost no actual news organizations left.  About the only real, objectively reported news these days is found among a rabble of independent journalists and vloggers. 

10/9/19 4:51 PM
1/17/03

This is bigger news then people realize

This 99% confirms that people are fucked. You dont hire more staff and ask for more time because you got nothing

10/9/19 5:11 PM
5/24/17
Erik Apple -

This is bigger news then people realize

This 99% confirms that people are fucked. You dont hire more staff and ask for more time because you got nothing

Yeah , my guess is with Clinton they'll claim there's a political coup from Trump and then shit hits fan (military activated). 

12 days ago
1/25/04

12 days ago
11/1/06
Jack Carter -

That is certainly convenient for Trump

12 days ago
1/25/04
LoveToChoke - 
Jack Carter -

Why? Are the remaining deep state elements within our intelligence communities going to make up complete bullshit in order to investigate him once again?

12 days ago
11/1/06
Jack Carter -
LoveToChoke - 
Jack Carter -

Why? Are the remaining deep state elements within our intelligence communities going to make up complete bullshit in order to investigate him once again?

You're right. I'm sure Trump has learned his lesson not to have all of those back channel contacts with the Russians again, and not to try and enlist foreign governments to interfere in the election.

12 days ago
10/15/13
LoveToChoke -
Jack Carter -
LoveToChoke - 
Jack Carter -

You're right. I'm sure Trump has learned his lesson not to have all of those back channel contacts with the Russians again, and not to try and enlist foreign governments to interfere in the election.

Image result for you are out of your fucking mind gif

12 days ago
1/1/01
LoveToChoke - 
Jack Carter -
LoveToChoke - 
Jack Carter -

It's ok.  The nice men are here to help you.   Stay calm!

10 days ago
1/25/04

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sara-carter-if-durham-probe-doesnt-bring-indictments-nothing-will-stop-future-attempted-coups

Sara Carter: If Durham probe doesn't bring indictments, nothing will stop future 'attempted coups'

Investigative reporter Sarah Carter said Friday it will be hard to defend against flimsy investigations and violations of civil liberties if Connecticut federal prosecutor John Durham's probe into the origins of the Russia investigation doesn't result in strong indictments.

Carter told "Hannity" that the known facts should help defend against a repeat of the FBI actions that ensnared former Trump campaign associate Carter Page and others during the 2016 campaign.

"The important thing to remember here is that even though Attorney General William Barr is going to have all of these new rules in place in an effort to avoid this happening in the future, I talked to sources today: Former senior FBI officials that say if there aren't indictments -- if people don't actually pay the price for what happened here -- which was an attempted coup, basically, on the president of the United States, and also just destroying the civil liberties of an American citizen, Carter Page, then what's going to stop the next person?" she told host Sean Hannity.

10 days ago
12/2/02

^ this has always been my thought. If there aren't serious consequences, this is going to be ongoing after every election cycle. The opposition is going to try to undermine the party in power via endless accusations. 

10 days ago
3/18/02

LOCK

THEM

UP

Edited: 9 days ago
1/2/15
LoveToChoke -
Jack Carter -
LoveToChoke - 
Jack Carter -

Attorney General Barr Says his Personal Approval Will Now Be Required Before the FBI Can Investigate Any 2020 Presidential Candidates. https://t.co/3OWF7LfsVE

-- Ernest Madden (@Mcphie00) February 6, 2020

Haha please tell me you still don't believe in the Russian conspiracy theory? 

You're going full out Spunk

9 days ago
3/18/02

you think the left is going to suddenly use reason and stop being hysterical now?  lol 

theyre fools, sick with TDS.  There is no hope for their lunacy

Russia!!

9 days ago
1/12/07
Junnk -
LoveToChoke -
Jack Carter -
LoveToChoke - 
Jack Carter -

Attorney General Barr Says his Personal Approval Will Now Be Required Before the FBI Can Investigate Any 2020 Presidential Candidates. https://t.co/3OWF7LfsVE

-- Ernest Madden (@Mcphie00) February 6, 2020

Haha please tell me you still don't believe in the Russian conspiracy theory? 

You're going full out Spunk

What a doofus.

5 days ago
2/4/09

Pay attention theres more than just the potential biden probe out there

https://twitter.com/hashtag/1MDB?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

5 days ago
2/4/09

4 days ago
2/4/09

Well well well....?

4 days ago
1/2/15
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Well well well....?

Uh oh 

4 days ago
2/4/09

And this 

4 days ago
12/5/17
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Well well well....?

Have to make a choice to believe Papadopoulos' account of this, or the alleged operative. Hard choice.

4 days ago
2/4/09
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Well well well....?

Have to make a choice to believe Papadopoulos' account of this, or the alleged operative. Hard choice.

I've come to see papadolopous as a serial fabricator. So this whole thing is still murky

4 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Well well well....?

I've come to see papadolopous as a serial fabricator. So this whole thing is still murky

I think documentation or proof. 

It's essentially he said she said

4 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -

And this 

2 days ago
2/4/09

Maybe it's time to show the clinton operatives all over the Steele dossier and how this ties to Russia.

Now here as the tweet demonstrates talk ot gave hill a copy of the dossier