OtherGround Forums ELECTION 2020 KNIFE RAFFLE!!! (FREE ENTRY)

Edited: 5 days ago
12/17/06

THIS RAFFLE IS LIVE FROM NOW UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON ELECTION NIGHT! ENTRY IS COMPLETELY FREE! READ ALL RULES BELOW FOR HOW TO ENTER!!!

RULES FOR THE RAFFLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

-AMERICAN CITIZENS ONLY.
-ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
-ESTABLISHED FORUM MEMBERS ONLY. (No burner accounts, no new accounts. This is 100% at the discretion of IronHands and myself )
-NO MAIL-IN BALLOTS ALLOWED UNLESS YOU CAN CONFIRM YOU ARE ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY OR AN ACTIVE EXPAT WORKER.

TO ENSURE YOUR ENTRY DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

POST A PIC OF WITH YOUR, "I VOTED" STICKER WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME ON PAPER NEXT TO IT.

-or-

POST A PIC OF YOUR SCREEN NAME ON PAPER AT YOUR LOCAL POLLING STATION. (make sure polling station is visible in the photo).

-or-

POST A PIC OF YOUR MAIL IN BALLOT AND EMAIL PROOF OF MILITARY/EXPAT STATUS TO BUSHKILLBLADES@GMAIL.COM

DEADLINE FOR ENTERING THE RAFFLE IS MIDNIGHT(12:00AM PACIFIC TIME) ON ELECTION NIGHT.

The winner will be chosen via random number generator at the end of the raffle.
The winner will be announced upon closing and the video will be posted shortly after.
I will be checking the thread periodically until the raffle is complete. Entries will be updated on the thread as they are received. Order is determined by timestamp on post.

Many thanks to IronHands for coming up with the idea and commissioning the knife!

Edited: 6 days ago
12/17/06

Many thanks to IronHands for coming up with this idea and commissioning the knife in order to make it possible!!!

Specs for the knife are as follows:

Overall length: 12.5"

Blade: 7.5"

Handle: 5"

Thickness: .135"

Handle Material: Patriot Kirinite

Hardware: Brass

Steel: 80CrV2

Hardness: 59RC

Sheath: Kydex

6 days ago
3/15/10

Canadian but cool idea.

6 days ago
2/14/10

Get out and vote. Presidential, state, local. Too many people complain about things but can't bother to get involved, or are too complacent that "their side" will win. So go exercise your right.

6 days ago
12/17/06
IronHands - 

Get out and vote. Presidential, state, local. Too many people complain about things but can't bother to get involved, or are too complacent that "their side" will win. So go exercise your right.

Goddamn right.

6 days ago
12/17/06

I'm normally not one to bump my own threads and clog the forum.

This will be an exception. It will get bumped every day.

7/3/06

Great idea, I am setting an alarm to send a pic because I will be voting on Nov 3rd.

6 days ago
6/27/09

6 days ago
11/15/04

Does the pic have to be posted on here? Can it be emailed to you? 

6 days ago
7/14/16
No shit, that might be the best looking knife I've seen you post.

I look at almost all of your raffle threads, but I have never entered. That is one cool looking knife though, might have to break anonymity for a shot.
6 days ago
1/1/01

I no longer have the sticker but I dropped off my ballot at ejection headquarters on Monday in their drop box, got a text confirming my signature was verified and ballot counted.
6 days ago
12/17/06
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

IN!

6 days ago
12/17/06
Mutant - 

I no longer have the sticker but I dropped off my ballot at ejection headquarters on Monday in their drop box, got a text confirming my signature was verified and ballot counted.

IN!

6 days ago
12/17/06
LiveWire - 

Does the pic have to be posted on here? Can it be emailed to you? 

I'll allow that for people I can vouch for.

You're certainly one of them.

6 days ago
12/17/06

That picture in the OP is generating and absolute SHITSTORM from the liberals on IMGUR.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken down.

Someone already accused me of INCITING VIOLENCE AT THE POLLING STATIONS lol.

6 days ago
12/17/06
Lurker99 - No shit, that might be the best looking knife I've seen you post.

I look at almost all of your raffle threads, but I have never entered. That is one cool looking knife though, might have to break anonymity for a shot.

It's free!!! Get in on this shit!!!

6 days ago
2/14/10
Mutant -

And there he is.

You're in.

6 days ago
12/17/06

And by free, I mean completely free. Postage is on me, fully insured.

6 days ago
12/17/06

Just so everyone's aware... I'll go over the thread once daily until election day and slowly build the entry list.

6 days ago
2/14/10
Altofsky -
Lurker99 - No shit, that might be the best looking knife I've seen you post.

It's free!!! Get in on this shit!!!

I guess the red white and blue scales for the handles will go over well, after all.

6 days ago
2/4/06

Shouldn't you pick a winner and have it delivered to the lucky white supremacist so he can hunt young voting black people in the streets Nov 3rd? You should probably mail it today... Needs an extra 2 weeks to get there.

5/14/10
Dude this is a sweet idea and I appreciate you for it.

If the prize it goes to a Biden supporter I will hate you tho.

edit) NM I see you have excluded people who live in Oregon and are subject to our "mail-in" only debauchery. I don't blame you.
6 days ago
6/27/09
Freaky_Hibiki - Dude this is a sweet idea and I appreciate you for it.

If the prize it goes to a Biden supporter I will hate you tho.

edit) NM I see you have excluded people who live in Oregon and are subject to our "mail-in" only debauchery. I don't blame you.

LMFAO 

6 days ago
10/5/05
Altofsky -

That picture in the OP is generating and absolute SHITSTORM from the liberals on IMGUR.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken down.

Someone already accused me of INCITING VIOLENCE AT THE POLLING STATIONS lol.

I don't understand how someone can go on imgur and look at other people's pics.  I have never had a compulsion to do something like that.

6 days ago
7/12/03

Awesome, Alto and Ironhands.