OtherGround Forums ELECTION 2020 KNIFE RAFFLE!!! (FREE ENTRY)

12 days ago
12/17/06
Fathead D - 
Altofsky -

That picture in the OP is generating and absolute SHITSTORM from the liberals on IMGUR.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken down.

Someone already accused me of INCITING VIOLENCE AT THE POLLING STATIONS lol.

I don't understand how someone can go on imgur and look at other people's pics.  I have never had a compulsion to do something like that.

There's a whole trove of leftists on there lol. It's madness. They follow my account and vote down everything I post. Makes me smile.

Kinda like the OGer who trolls me via email me every time I do a raffle. I love that guy. When he forgets to troll me via email, I often times wonder if he's okay.

I've got a whole bevy of haters and I love each and every one of em.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Altofsky -

That picture in the OP is generating and absolute SHITSTORM from the liberals on IMGUR.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken down.

Someone already accused me of INCITING VIOLENCE AT THE POLLING STATIONS lol.

Bunch of commie faggots! 

12 days ago
12/17/06
Freaky_Hibiki - Dude this is a sweet idea and I appreciate you for it.

If the prize it goes to a Biden supporter I will hate you tho.

edit) NM I see you have excluded people who live in Oregon and are subject to our "mail-in" only debauchery. I don't blame you.

They're ONLY doing mail-in in Oregon??? How the fuck is that legal?

12 days ago
2/4/06
Altofsky -

And by free, I mean completely free. Postage is on me, fully insured.

Quit say the "F" word so much. It's like a mating call the Nytron's crew. They'll come in here and faggier up the place.

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01
Altofsky -
Mutant - 

I no longer have the sticker but I dropped off my ballot at ejection headquarters on Monday in their drop box, got a text confirming my signature was verified and ballot counted.

IN!

Boo Yah! Thanks you are awesome of awesome and King of Faggot kind sir!

Edit

And Ironhands too he's the Queen of Queers! 

12 days ago
6/3/03

Fucking awesome!!!!

12 days ago
12/17/06
Ebony - 

Shouldn't you pick a winner and have it delivered to the lucky white supremacist so he can hunt young voting black people in the streets Nov 3rd? You should probably mail it today... Needs an extra 2 weeks to get there.

Like this? :)

12 days ago
2/5/06

12 days ago
12/17/06
Ebony - 
Altofsky -

And by free, I mean completely free. Postage is on me, fully insured.

Quit say the "F" word so much. It's like a mating call the Nytron's crew. They'll come in here and faggier up the place.

FREE KNIVES ARE A YOOMAN RIGHT!!!

12 days ago
11/8/09
Altofsky -
Ebony - 

Shouldn't you pick a winner and have it delivered to the lucky white supremacist so he can hunt young voting black people in the streets Nov 3rd? You should probably mail it today... Needs an extra 2 weeks to get there.

I really wanted to one of  those knives with wood from his boat or whatever it was you were making. When I fought my walkout name was Trav The Butcher. Someone gave it to me because I looked a little like the character from the movie. 

I always had a little thing where when the ref would ask me if I was ready I’d reach behind my back, pull out my knives and nod. Then at the end of all my fights I’d put the knives away. It was my own version of cosplay. 

12 days ago
2/4/06
Altofsky -
Ebony - 

He hated the IRISH! Don't talk shit about my mick hatin' heroes!!!

12 days ago
7/15/13

I Live in Oregon, we have been mail in ballots for years and years now, I always drop mine off at a ballot box tho

12 days ago
7/15/13

Badass tho wish I could play!

12 days ago
9/30/09

Cool move man! 

12 days ago
11/10/18

Very cool and I’ll definitely be entering. 

12 days ago
12/17/06
Ebony - 
Altofsky -
Ebony - 

Weren't the Irish kinda black at the time?

12 days ago
12/17/06
BostonCharm - 

Cool move man! 

All credit goes to IronHands!

12 days ago
12/28/04

TTT 

Knife looks great btw. 

12 days ago
2/4/06
Altofsky -
Ebony - 
Altofsky -
Ebony - 

Weren't the Irish kinda black at the time?

Weren't those the Sicilians? Look dude, they called my grandma "The Greatest Generation" for a reason. I'm too lazy to keep all those stereotypes straight!

12 days ago
2/4/06
Evil pickle -

I Live in Oregon, we have been mail in ballots for years and years now, I always drop mine off at a ballot box tho

He said American Citizens anyway. Move along, comrade.

12 days ago
9/27/07

Badass!

12 days ago
10/20/07

In for entry on Nov 3rd

12 days ago
7/15/13
Ebony -
Evil pickle -

He said American Citizens anyway. Move along, comrade.

You can suck my giant conservative cock

12 days ago
1/1/01

OP is good ppl

12 days ago
11/15/04
Altofsky -
LiveWire - 

Does the pic have to be posted on here? Can it be emailed to you? 

I'll allow that for people I can vouch for.

You're certainly one of them.

Grazie, pisano