OtherGround Forums ELECTION 2020 KNIFE RAFFLE!!! (FREE ENTRY)

6 days ago
3/13/18

do Canada next. assuming you can incorporate the sacred beaver into the design somehow
6 days ago
2/4/06
The_Pundits_Ghost -

do Canada next. assuming you can incorporate the sacred beaver into the design somehow

Look at the dick on that thin... Wait...

6 days ago
5/14/10
Altofsky - 
Freaky_Hibiki - Dude this is a sweet idea and I appreciate you for it.

If the prize it goes to a Biden supporter I will hate you tho.

edit) NM I see you have excluded people who live in Oregon and are subject to our "mail-in" only debauchery. I don't blame you.

They're ONLY doing mail-in in Oregon??? How the fuck is that legal?

Oregon started pushing it in the early 80s and sealed the deal in 1998. Now it is only mail-in. One a side note, we haven't had a Republican governor since 1987 yet somehow all of our problems are still the fault of Republicans.
6 days ago
2/4/06
Evil pickle -
Ebony -
Evil pickle -

I Live in Oregon, we have been mail in ballots for years and years now, I always drop mine off at a ballot box tho

He said American Citizens anyway. Move along, comrade.

You can suck my giant conservative cock

Dude, dude... Calm down. I didn't make the rules. If you won he'd have to pay international shipping is all. Does CHAZ even have a zip code yet? He can't deliver it to you on an electric rent a scooter.

6 days ago
1/7/10

Awesome idea and a badass knife!

6 days ago
1/27/15

Damn! Voted a couple weeks ago by mail in California. Didn’t get a sticker but would have taken a pic! May be the best man win! Good initiative to get out the vote guys! 

6 days ago
6/30/07

Been doing mail in since we moved out of town. I like having a couple days to go over everything. Always hand deliver to the courthouse house on election day. It's not that weird in Montana or other places where town is over an hour away.

Ah well, another raffle I was never going to win.

6 days ago
7/24/15

So in for the when I vote, this is such a cool idea. Many thanks Alto and IronHands!

6 days ago
2/14/10
Mountain Medic -

Been doing mail in since we moved out of town. I like having a couple days to go over everything. Always hand deliver to the courthouse house on election day. It's not that weird in Montana or other places where town is over an hour away.

Ah well, another raffle I was never going to win.

So you'll be at a polling location on Election Day, correct?

6 days ago
7/24/15
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Well since it’s Canada, maybe the blade can be carved out of the beaver tail. Just kidding lad!

6 days ago
7/15/04

Great thread Altofsky

6 days ago
12/17/06
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

Fuck, I want one.

He could be friends with the groundhog that lives next door.

6 days ago
12/17/06
Freaky_Hibiki - 
Altofsky - 
Freaky_Hibiki - Dude this is a sweet idea and I appreciate you for it.

If the prize it goes to a Biden supporter I will hate you tho.

edit) NM I see you have excluded people who live in Oregon and are subject to our "mail-in" only debauchery. I don't blame you.

They're ONLY doing mail-in in Oregon??? How the fuck is that legal?

Oregon started pushing it in the early 80s and sealed the deal in 1998. Now it is only mail-in. One a side note, we haven't had a Republican governor since 1987 yet somehow all of our problems are still the fault of Republicans.

6 days ago
4/17/13

In 4 l8r

6 days ago
10/4/08

Brother I really want to participate but I don't see how I can. I am in NJ with forced mail-in ballots. There is no polling station for me and there are no stickers for me either. 

Could I put my user name on a piece of paper over my sealed ballot envelope?

6 days ago
2/16/11

Sub as a reminder

6 days ago
2/14/10
TheBear228 -

Brother I really want to participate but I don't see how I can. I am in NJ with forced mail-in ballots. There is no polling station for me and there are no stickers for me either. 

Could I put my user name on a piece of paper over my sealed ballot envelope?

You most certainly can vote in person in NJ. They have tried to keep quiet about it, but they can't restrict it. Every municipality in the state is required to have at least 1 location available for in-person voting.

https://nj.gov/state/elections/vote-polling-location.shtml

6 days ago
4/24/07
ttt
6 days ago
3/11/09
Festus -

In for entry on Nov 3rd

6 days ago
10/30/10

Emai sent 

6 days ago
12/9/16
Alto and IronHands 2024!!!!

As soon as I vote in person on Election Day, I will submit my info!

Thanks.
6 days ago
5/9/10

In!

6 days ago
7/16/11

I’m in this

6 days ago
5/8/13

I need that knife...  we vote November 3rd here 

6 days ago
11/20/12

In. Please enter me to the raffle for this amazing piece of art.