OtherGround Forums ELECTION 2020 KNIFE RAFFLE!!! (FREE ENTRY)

Edited: 11 days ago
6/13/03

They send I Voted stickers to us here in Ca for mail in votes. Just FYI.

I cant participate but best of luck to all you fagoons!

11 days ago
6/30/07
Altofsky -
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

do Canada next. assuming you can incorporate the sacred beaver into the design somehow

Fuck, I want one.

He could be friends with the groundhog that lives next door.

Mrs Joblonski has a name and doesn't appreciate you calling her a groundhog

11 days ago
12/22/10

In for election day.

11 days ago
12/17/06
Mountain Medic -
Altofsky -
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

do Canada next. assuming you can incorporate the sacred beaver into the design somehow

Fuck, I want one.

He could be friends with the groundhog that lives next door.

Mrs Joblonski has a name and doesn't appreciate you calling her a groundhog

Hahaha. I wish we had some Poles around here to make me some of those Packzi things.

11 days ago
9/6/17

In

Edited: 11 days ago
11/28/08

What do you consider proof of "expat worker status?'

Not to be a killjoy, but posting photos of ballots of asking others to post them is a crime in several states, including your own. It is really unlikely you will get in trouble for it, but making this thread has a maximum penalty of a year in jail and $1000 fine.

11 days ago
6/30/07
anthonyMI -

Not to be a killjoy, but posting photos of ballots of asking others to post them is a crime in several states, including your own. It is really unlikely you will get in trouble for it, but making this thread has a maximum penalty of a year in jail and $1000 fine.

Capt Buzzkillington reporting for doody

11 days ago
6/13/03
anthonyMI -

11 days ago
1/1/01

Honor system?!? I mailed in my ballot like 3 weeks ago!!!

11 days ago
1/1/01
In California where it is ONLY mail in. No exceptions?
11 days ago
10/14/10

Awesome 

11 days ago
2/14/10
SpeedKing9 - In California where it is ONLY mail in. No exceptions?

Have you bought a knife from Alto, or entered a raffle?

11 days ago
2/14/10
Mountain Medic -
IronHands -
Mountain Medic -

Been doing mail in since we moved out of town. I like having a couple days to go over everything. Always hand deliver to the courthouse house on election day. It's not that weird in Montana or other places where town is over an hour away.

Ah well, another raffle I was never going to win.

So you'll be at a polling location on Election Day, correct?

True

Yeah, we could work with that.

But I've heard you're a leftist troll. At least that's the rumor....

11 days ago
1/1/01
IronHands - 

No, I have not yet.
11 days ago
6/13/03
IronHands -

I have done both. I can post my "Ive voted" sticker when/if they send me one.

11 days ago
2/14/10
Sogsteel -
IronHands -

I'm insulted that you would even ask for a waiver.

People who Alto can vouch for aren't an issue. New members and resurrected trolls are the issue. I know guys on here who almost never post, yet pop in for raffles or order a knife. That's cool. The mysterious 2001 join date with 400 posts "members" are the issue.

11 days ago
2/14/10
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 

No, I have not yet.

Did you mail in yet?

11 days ago
1/1/01
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 

No, I have not yet.

Did you mail in yet?

No I didn't mail in yet, I am going to mail it in this week.
11 days ago
2/14/10
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 

No, I have not yet.

Did you mail in yet?

Polls are open in CA on Election Day.

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-info/ways-vote?fbclid=IwAR22AA_HZlclAZNRhs_NNNsZioCI4AbKl1LYRyy4rT26KYnZAKd7ZhAFSls

11 days ago
1/1/01
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 

No, I have not yet.

Did you mail in yet?

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-info/ways-vote?fbclid=IwAR22AA_HZlclAZNRhs_NNNsZioCI4AbKl1LYRyy4rT26KYnZAKd7ZhAFSls

My address comes up as error for polling location. I understood it that my only option was mail in but I think I got this wrong as it seems you can still vote in person in CA.
I think I'll just join the next raffle I like, as I would rather mail in than go in person. Thanks for the help Iron
11 days ago
6/13/03
IronHands -
Sogsteel -
IronHands -

People who Alto can vouch for aren't an issue. New members and resurrected trolls are the issue. I know guys on here who almost never post, yet pop in for raffles or order a knife. That's cool. The mysterious 2001 join date with 400 posts "members" are the issue.

I still play by the rules! :)

I would have waited for the polls just for this raffle but the wife and I sent our ballots out already. 

11 days ago
1/1/01

Awesome knife! Too bad I don’t vote

11 days ago
2/14/10
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 

No, I have not yet.

Did you mail in yet?

My address comes up as error for polling location. I understood it that my only option was mail in but I think I got this wrong as it seems you can still vote in person in CA.
I think I'll just join the next raffle I like, as I would rather mail in than go in person. Thanks for the help Iron

Get on Alto's radar, and you'll be in on all things going forward. 

I might make this a regular thing if it goes well. This whole thing came about months ago when I got tired of coworkers bitching about the outcome of a vote held within our union for a contract issue, when said coworkers couldn't be bothered to go to a meeting and make their voice heard. I then paid more attention to how many people had opinionated stances on politics on all levels, yet just couldn't find the time to make it on Election Day (I'm somewhat guilty, too, since I worked all day in 2016 instead of voting). 

So this is a small gesture, but I'm a definite aficionado of Alto's work, so I figured why not dangle a carrot out there? This is nonpartisan, we won't freeze out anyone with different political leanings. We just want the knife to go to an established forum member and/or one of Alto's loyal customers. No offense to you.

11 days ago
2/14/10
Sogsteel -
IronHands -
Sogsteel -
IronHands -

I still play by the rules! :)

I would have waited for the polls just for this raffle but the wife and I sent our ballots out already. 

Dick pics get you far in life.

Just sayin'.

11 days ago
8/7/07
IronHands -
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 
SpeedKing9 -
IronHands - 

No, I have not yet.

Did you mail in yet?

Get on Alto's radar, and you'll be in on all things going forward. 

I might make this a regular thing if it goes well. This whole thing came about months ago when I got tired of coworkers bitching about the outcome of a vote held within our union for a contract issue, when said coworkers couldn't be bothered to go to a meeting and make their voice heard. I then paid more attention to how many people had opinionated stances on politics on all levels, yet just couldn't find the time to make it on Election Day (I'm somewhat guilty, too, since I worked all day in 2016 instead of voting). 

So this is a small gesture, but I'm a definite aficionado of Alto's work, so I figured why not dangle a carrot out there? This is nonpartisan, we won't freeze out anyone with different political leanings. We just want the knife to go to an established forum member and/or one of Alto's loyal customers. No offense to you.

Fuck dont get me started on my fellow union goons bitching about the contract but not actually voting, or being even remotely active in the union. Last contract vote around 22k people were eligible to vote. By the third vote, the contract was settled by 2,000 people. The majority of them apprentices. 

Then mother fuckers want to cry about the pension and the 401 or the monetary allocation lol.