Chimonos Revenge - 
Dajuisher -

They should just take it easy. 

Well, thats what happens when you’re the new kid in town

I guess thats just life in the fast lane
3 days ago
6/20/14
Squirtle Squad -

And the Eagles are going to be SB champs this year.

Screen shot for later 

3 days ago
11/17/10
DAVID H -
TwoCheekSneak - 
Chimonos Revenge -
TwoCheekSneak -

Eagles fans are just white trash meth heads nothing new. The worst and most trashy fans in the NFL no doubt about it. 

Bills Mafia says hi

Eagles fans are worse than the Bill's mafia.

Lol you must be an Eagles fan? 

Yep, I have been to games in both Buffalo and Philly. Buffalo fans talked trash, but had fun with it. Philly fans wanted to fight..............

Only if it was 5 on 1. Funny because there were a few Cholo Charger fans in Philly for the game. When they came over and got my back and the odds were closer (even they still had more numbers), all of the sudden the Philly boys balls disappeared and they stopped acting tough...

yeah philly fans are jackals like that

Boston fans are retarded, stupid, low iq, but they arent pussies who only fight when the odds are in their favor, ill give them that

ive been to countless red sox yankees games at yankees stadium and, wihtout fail, there is always some lone jackass boston fan trying to fight everyone, including the NYPD who arrest them

youd never see a lone Philly fan do that....esp these suburban trash types from the philly burbs

3 days ago
11/18/09
In Limbo -
DAVID H -
TwoCheekSneak - 
Chimonos Revenge -
TwoCheekSneak -

Eagles fans are just white trash meth heads nothing new. The worst and most trashy fans in the NFL no doubt about it. 

Bills Mafia says hi

Eagles fans are worse than the Bill's mafia.

Lol you must be an Eagles fan? 

Yep, I have been to games in both Buffalo and Philly. Buffalo fans talked trash, but had fun with it. Philly fans wanted to fight..............

Only if it was 5 on 1. Funny because there were a few Cholo Charger fans in Philly for the game. When they came over and got my back and the odds were closer (even they still had more numbers), all of the sudden the Philly boys balls disappeared and they stopped acting tough...

yeah philly fans are jackals like that

Boston fans are retarded, stupid, low iq, but they arent pussies who only fight when the odds are in their favor, ill give them that

ive been to countless red sox yankees games at yankees stadium and, wihtout fail, there is always some lone jackass boston fan trying to fight everyone, including the NYPD who arrest them

youd never see a lone Philly fan do that....esp these suburban trash types from the philly burbs

As someone who has lived almost my entire life in Philly or Boston, I’ve never noticed any difference in how the fans fight. Just a lot more fights in Philly. And oftentimes, maybe more often than not, it’s one of the suburban types you mentioned causing problems. Same thing at Pats or Gino’s after the game. 

I will say that in the last 5-10 years, Philly city residents have been in some pretty bad fights where someone died. But usually it’s a kid from NJ or Bucks county that eats horse shit or is on the cover of the paper for intentionally puking on people. 

3 days ago
5/30/05
TwoCheekSneak - 
Squirtle Squad -

And the Eagles are going to be SB champs this year.

Screen shot for later 

Please do as barring injury, this is likely to happen.
3 days ago
12/10/11

At least 75% of philly fans who attend the games, especially eagles and flyers games, are from new jersey. The parking lots are are filled with Jersey plates 

3 days ago
11/17/10
Doublevision -

At least 75% of philly fans who attend the games, especially eagles and flyers games, are from new jersey. The parking lots are are filled with Jersey plates 

yup, and theyre the worst of the fans, as i mentioned earlier

they say the worst drivers are in the NYCarea....i beg to differ..the worst drivers are from the NJ suburbs of Philly, and its not even close

2 days ago
10/12/13
In Limbo - 
Doublevision -

they say the worst drivers are in the NYCarea....i beg to differ..the worst drivers are from the NJ suburbs of Philly, and its not even close

I love our tri-state area drivers. It's practically impossible to get pulled over for speeding unless you are 20mph+ over the limit because everyone speeds constantly.
2 days ago
11/18/09
blas4ublasphemy -
In Limbo - 
Doublevision -

I love our tri-state area drivers. It's practically impossible to get pulled over for speeding unless you are 20mph+ over the limit because everyone speeds constantly.

As someone who drove without a license for many years, this could get frustrating. Not all of us wanna cruise along at 80.  

1 day ago
7/26/07
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Dajuisher -

They should just take it easy. 

Well, thats what happens when you’re the new kid in town

I guess thats just life in the fast lane

You gotta Take it to the Limit
1 day ago
1/22/03
I saw something like this walking out of an REO Speedwagon concert in Indy around May . Some chubby dudes threw down on each other and a guy slammed his head into a pole. Classy