OtherGround Forums Eagles fans still classy

4 days ago
12/2/05

Edited: 4 days ago
7/26/07

lol at the little slap from the dude that takes his hat.

The entire sports world wants to do this to Eagles fans though, including other Eagles fans

4 days ago
12/10/09

Maybe he shouldn’t have been talking bad about  Leroy Keyes. 

4 days ago
10/12/13
"They're just really passionate fans!"
4 days ago
4/27/18

2 on 1 and a cheap shot in the beggining and a cheaper shot at the end.

What a bunch of losers.

4 days ago
11/18/11

I thought this was going to be about the musical group somehow?

4 days ago
1/1/01

These people will go far in life.

4 days ago
5/12/12

I miss the badegos

4 days ago
6/20/14

Eagles fans are just white trash meth heads nothing new. The worst and most trashy fans in the NFL no doubt about it. 

4 days ago
7/31/09

The fuck is security doing?

4 days ago
7/26/07
TwoCheekSneak -

Eagles fans are just white trash meth heads nothing new. The worst and most trashy fans in the NFL no doubt about it. 

Bills Mafia says hi

4 days ago
11/9/13

People sound so stupid trying to act like one football teams fans are worse than another teams fans.  All football fans are trash and so are people that sit around and try to compare them.

4 days ago
6/20/14
Chimonos Revenge -
TwoCheekSneak -

Bills Mafia says hi

Eagles fans are worse than the Bill's mafia.

Lol you must be an Eagles fan? 

4 days ago
1/2/06

That was a pretty minor scuffle IMO

4 days ago
5/30/05

Fly Eagles Fly! 

4 days ago
12/24/10

Never understood these retards. Newsflash your not on the team. Relax you fucking pansies 

4 days ago
4/22/03

They should just take it easy. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
TwoCheekSneak - 
Chimonos Revenge -
TwoCheekSneak -

Bills Mafia says hi

Yep, I have been to games in both Buffalo and Philly. Buffalo fans talked trash, but had fun with it. Philly fans wanted to fight..............

Only if it was 5 on 1. Funny because there were a few Cholo Charger fans in Philly for the game. When they came over and got my back and the odds were closer (even they still had more numbers), all of the sudden the Philly boys balls disappeared and they stopped acting tough...
4 days ago
2/13/12
TwoCheekSneak -

Suck my nuts... Go Birds!

4 days ago
5/8/13
Gordon_Gekko -

People sound so stupid trying to act like one football teams fans are worse than another teams fans.  All football fans are trash and so are people that sit around and try to compare them.

You’re wrong.... eagles fans are fucking evil. They threw batteries and ice balls at Santa Claus ffs.... they cheered Michele Irvin leaving on a stretcher. I’m from here but not an eagles fan, they are trash lol (many are normal dudes tho) 

4 days ago
6/20/14
DAVID H -
TwoCheekSneak - 
Chimonos Revenge -
TwoCheekSneak -

Bills Mafia says hi

Yep, I have been to games in both Buffalo and Philly. Buffalo fans talked trash, but had fun with it. Philly fans wanted to fight..............

Only if it was 5 on 1. Funny because there were a few Cholo Charger fans in Philly for the game. When they came over and got my back and the odds were closer (even they still had more numbers), all of the sudden the Philly boys balls disappeared and they stopped acting tough...

Sounds about right Eagles fans are scum bags. 

4 days ago
11/18/09

Pussies

4 days ago
7/26/07
TwoCheekSneak -
Chimonos Revenge -
TwoCheekSneak -

Bills Mafia says hi

Nope

4 days ago
7/26/07
Dajuisher -

They should just take it easy. 

Well, thats what happens when you’re the new kid in town

4 days ago
9/17/14

And the Eagles are going to be SB champs this year.