OtherGround Forums Easy and Free Anti BLM Activism Technique!

9/19/20 9:04 PM
2/12/14

If your like me and are sick and tired of having BLM agenda and media shoved up my ass constantly try this! . 

I sat down to watch the Miami vs Louisville college football game. During the pre-game I payed close atttention and made note of the advertisers. In this case it was Nissan, Traeger and Buffalo Wild Wings. I brought up each advertisers web site under different tabs on my laptop which sits in its usual place in my study/office/tv room. During commercial breaks I sent each company a short message thru their contact us portal. It simply said I enjoyed their entertaining advertisement before this event with one exception. That was the Black Lives Matter slogan on the shirts of three actor(s) depicting athletes. Further BLM is  a racist and terrorist organization that encourages violence against other people of different races and ethnicities. Additionally I was disapointed that the Pledge of Allegiance was not played so that the fine young athletes could stand and show their respect for our country and our great president. R/S.

Send.Over!

Took less time than this thread to post. 

There was very little political bullshit before this game, just a shot of some alleged athletes bouncing around with big ass BLM slogans on their T-shirts. You could also do the same shit with the college web-sites and the network broadcasting the game. 

Simple. effective. You could do it by phone as well. 

9/19/20 9:25 PM
3/18/02

glock 19?

9/19/20 9:38 PM
2/12/14
BigEyedFish -

glock 19?

lighten up Frances. You cant be effective from ad-seg

9/19/20 10:14 PM
3/18/02

thanks for the tip whoever you are

9/19/20 10:33 PM
1/1/01

Or just wear an "All lives matter" shirt around town like me...

9/19/20 10:45 PM
2/12/14
DAVID H -

Or just wear an "All lives matter" shirt around town like me...

Im down. 

9/19/20 11:15 PM
9/8/02
I am sure they will remove those logos and take prompt action to your emails.
9/19/20 11:26 PM
2/12/14
jcblass - I am sure they will remove those logos and take prompt action to your emails.

Its something. 

actually the flash of blm stuff was so short it was almost subliminal or a flash of obligatory crap. So they could say they did. 

I think the people who run shit, have a grip on how this is playing out. It wont go on forever. The air time is so expensive, they pay smart people a shitload of money to figure out what works and what is being seen. 

If 70 percent of the viewing public is giving it the old eye roll when it comes on, or time to go piss after hitting the mute. They have a way to know that. 

9/19/20 11:40 PM
7/12/12

Or turn the game off, no eyes, no ratings, no advertising money. Then the problem will get fixed (maybe).

It would be kind of funny if blacks killed off the golden goose to support a bunch of criminals resisting arrest...

9/20/20 1:48 AM
2/12/14
Frank Mir Cat -

Or turn the game off, no eyes, no ratings, no advertising money. Then the problem will get fixed (maybe).

It would be kind of funny if blacks killed off the golden goose to support a bunch of criminals resisting arrest...

I had done that early in the day. I turned off the UCF game for BLM shit. plain turned it off. 

but this was just a flash. I like football. I let it go, but I did let some big time advertisers know my thoughts

Big time saturday night national televised game . 

9/20/20 1:49 AM
2/12/14
Frank Mir Cat -

It would be funny. And very appropriate. who is paying for shit around this mother fucker, and to get browbeat and guilt tripped.