3 days ago
12/29/06

For Westerners a sacrifice is a play in Baseball.

For Easterners a scarifice is slicing up your neighbor's livestock or one of your children or wife.

It's just their ways.

3 days ago
11/18/11

Thanks Ghengis.

I hope you're having a splendid eid.

3 days ago
6/13/09
Ghengiseanie - 
blood fist -

I respect the holidays of other religions.

My main point is that Ghenghis started the thread purely to stir things up.

I have wished everyone a happy eid for ten years on here, twice a year without fail. 

OK. I retract my comment and wish you a happy Eid Mubarak.

However, you have to admit you're a tricky guy and like to start trouble sometimes.

3 days ago
8/20/03

Khair Mubarak, OP.

3 days ago
5/10/08
WidespreadPanic - 

For Easterners a scarifice is slicing up your neighbor's livestock or one of your children or wife.

It's just their ways.

3 days ago
10/4/18
Black Doug - 

3 days ago
6/13/09
Megatherium - 

Thanks Ghengis.

Hey Meg. I recognize your name from EY.com.

I haven't been there in a while, but if Redneck is still there, would you kindly pass along my greetings.

We had some contact and resolved the personal animosity between us. We'll never agree on much, but I honestly bear him no ill will anymore.

3 days ago
6/20/13
WidespreadPanic -

It's just their ways.

In Genesis 22, the story of Abraham sacrificing Isaac is written. Isaac was saved and eventually through his line, the sacrifice of Yeshua was made to atone for the sins of the world. The whole arcof Judeo-Christian history is based upon blood sacrifice to atone for sins.. the Jews did it one day each year until the final scapegoat came into the earth.

Philosophy of all Western thought hinges on this story of sacrifice.  

Edited: 3 days ago
11/18/11
blood fist -
Megatherium - 

Thanks Ghengis.

I haven't been there in a while, but if Redneck is still there, would you kindly pass along my greetings.

We had some contact and resolved the personal animosity between us. We'll never agree on much, but I honestly bear him no ill will anymore.

Hi Blood Fist. I haven't been able to log into my account at Yoshida-sans' for over a year, sadly. Truthfully, there just aren't many people left over from the heyday that I recognize anyway unfortunately.. However I still come across Redneck from time to time at Masato's and the next time I do I'll certainly pass the message along to him. 

I'm glad to hear that you worked it out.

3 days ago
12/29/18

Yeah, but OPs religion has it all wrong. Ishmael was not the don to be sacrificed. It was Isaac. Yet, another lie proposed by Islam 

3 days ago
11/28/09
blood fist -

I respect the holidays of other religions.

My main point is that Ghenghis started the thread purely to stir things up.

Know what he’s not stirring up?  Memories with the children he ditched 

3 days ago
6/13/09
Megatherium -
blood fist -
Megatherium - 

Thanks Ghengis.

Hi Blood Fist. I haven't been able to log into my account at Yoshida-sans' for over a year, sadly. Truthfully, there just aren't many people left over from the heyday that I recognize anyway unfortunately.. However I still come across Redneck from time to time at Masato's and the next time I do I'll certainly pass the message along to him. 

I'm glad to hear that you worked it out.

Thanks man.

2 days ago
4/19/09
Bret Kavanaugh -

Yeah, but OPs religion has it all wrong. Ishmael was not the don to be sacrificed. It was Isaac. Yet, another lie proposed by Islam 

Well that's the crux of the difference between Jews/Muslims/Arab/Hebrew nations.

Yes we do think it was the father of the Arab Race not the Jewish race that was offered but in the grand scheme of things the point is that he was willing to do it arguing about minutia is how you get conflict 

2 days ago
4/19/09
TGP -

Selamat Hari Raya (as we say in my house)....

Do I believe in the bible or Koran? Not at all......

should that stop me enjoying religious festivals and wishing good health and fortune on my family, friends and fellow man.... Not at all....

To all who are celebrating today, enjoy....

Which makes you Indonesian or Malaysian, but I thought you were a policeman in London? Or an I confusing you with someone else? 

20 hours ago
3/14/12
Ghengiseanie -
TGP -

should that stop me enjoying religious festivals and wishing good health and fortune on my family, friends and fellow man.... Not at all....

Which makes you Indonesian or Malaysian, but I thought you were a policeman in London? Or an I confusing you with someone else? 

Wife is Malaysian..... I’m plain old English.... copper, but not London.... fuck that!!!

16 hours ago
12/29/18
Ghengiseanie -
Bret Kavanaugh -

Well that's the crux of the difference between Jews/Muslims/Arab/Hebrew nations.

Yes we do think it was the father of the Arab Race not the Jewish race that was offered but in the grand scheme of things the point is that he was willing to do it arguing about minutia is how you get conflict 

You’re right, I was just busting balls. I don’t believe in either version of the story to be truer than the other 

43 minutes ago
4/19/09
TGP -
Ghengiseanie -
TGP -

Wife is Malaysian..... I’m plain old English.... copper, but not London.... fuck that!!!

they got stab vests these days