OtherGround Forums Epstein Dead! “Suicide”

3 days ago
11/19/08

3 days ago
2/8/12

17 pages about a child molester.  Quit promoting these pedophiles and mass shooters!

3 days ago
11/19/08

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01

Is that Kennedy peeking out of the bookshelf?

3 days ago
6/9/16

Strangulation?

3 days ago
5/22/05
Taco Muncher -

Strangulation?

How fucking long can it take them to check the videos? Do they not have a fast forward button?

3 days ago
3/20/12
Soup and Beer - 

Is that Kennedy peeking out of the bookshelf?

those cheeky bastards

2 days ago
11/11/13

Broken bones in his neck? How is that possible? I'm no expert on suicide or hanging ones self but didn't he just tie a bed sheet to the top bunk and lean forward? Seems rather aggressive. 

2 days ago
9/4/17

People are forgetting a major factor here. He was a pedo in prison. Maybe everyone in the prison including the Co's is happy he's dead. 

2 days ago
5/22/05
William H Muncy - 

People are forgetting a major factor here. He was a pedo in prison. Maybe everyone in the prison including the Co's is happy he's dead. 

I don't think they are forgetting it but if they let that happen to probably the most high profile prisoner in the country they are either completely incompetent or corrupt.
2 days ago
1/1/01
The NHB connection:

Reporter claims years ago that Zinoviev told him in an interview that cops would give Epstein a heads up the night before they would come while he was on probation.

When asked about it in a new interview Zinoviev tells the reporter not to put himself in trouble.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-igor-zinoviev-on-his-old-boss.html?utm_medium=s1&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=nym
2 days ago
9/4/17
banco -
William H Muncy - 

I don't think they are forgetting it but if they let that happen to probably the most high profile prisoner in the country they are either completely incompetent or corrupt.

I agree. I don't follow political scandals so I should probably not comment. 

2 days ago
12/27/12

Funniest Epstein/Trump/Clinton thing ever

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1MVAPYh3PS/?igshid=vnzo5imbxjb8

2 days ago
5/24/17

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/08/14/virgin-islands-sen-evidence-epstein-estate-may-be-lost/

Sounds like the evidence some how got lost.

2 days ago
5/24/17

2 days ago
1/1/01
Spunkchops - 

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/08/14/virgin-islands-sen-evidence-epstein-estate-may-be-lost/

Sounds like the evidence some how got lost.

The claims by the senator in that article are concerns that far too much time transpired between the time of his arrest and the raid on the island.  Not that the evidence they acquried got mysteriously lost.

However, I agree that the island evidence left there for a month was beyond incompetence.  Either it was intentional or complete buffonery.  You don't leave critical evidence at a crime scene for that long after an arrest.  Especially when it's suspected that evidence can put away some very big and influential names.

2 days ago
7/7/10

So we have a new dope conspiracy 

cant wait for the Netflix doc 

2 days ago
11/1/03
banco -
Taco Muncher -

Strangulation?

How fucking long can it take them to check the videos? Do they not have a fast forward button?

I picture an old 8mm reel to reel tape being rewound by hand. Then letting it sit in one spot with the bulb overheating the film as it goes up in smoke. I can attest to the possibility of this i lost my beloved Vanassa Del Rio tape in a similar fashion.

2 days ago
11/19/08

2 days ago
3/20/12
Spunkchops - 

uhhhhh

Edited: 2 days ago
1/1/01
jpm995 - 
banco -
Taco Muncher -

Strangulation?

I picture an old 8mm reel to reel tape being rewound by hand. Then letting it sit in one spot with the bulb overheating the film as it goes up in smoke. I can attest to the possibility of this i lost my beloved Vanassa Del Rio tape in a similar fashion.

My understanding is that there are no cameras monitoring the inmates themselves, but they do have them monitoring the hallways to see anyone going in or out of the cells.  I did a recent search and it turns out the claims that the camera malfunctioning has been neither confirmed nor denied by officials.

2 days ago
1/1/01

Post image

2 days ago
11/1/03
Soup and Beer -
jpm995 - 
banco -
Taco Muncher -

Strangulation?

My understanding is that there are no cameras monitoring the inmates themselves, but they do have them monitoring the hallways to see anyone going in or out of the cells.  I did a recent search and it turns out the claims that the camera malfunctioning has been neither confirmed nor denied by officials.

Hopefully we'll find out the truth, theres a ton of questions to be answered.

1 day ago
2/8/12
Spunkchops -

Where did you find “screaming from cell”???? 

1 day ago
2/8/12

The truth, even if you don’t like it.