Soup and Beer -
Taco Muncher -
How fucking long can it take them to check the videos? Do they not have a fast forward button?
I picture an old 8mm reel to reel tape being rewound by hand. Then letting it sit in one spot with the bulb overheating the film as it goes up in smoke. I can attest to the possibility of this i lost my beloved Vanassa Del Rio tape in a similar fashion.
My understanding is that there are no cameras monitoring the inmates themselves, but they do have them monitoring the hallways to see anyone going in or out of the cells. I did a recent search and it turns out the claims that the camera malfunctioning has been neither confirmed nor denied by officials.
The longer they are quiet the more it makes me wonder about whether the relevant cameras weren't operational (for whatever reason) that night. I feel like if they had footage there would have been leaks as what it shows.
I don't care if it's conspiracy theory. From everything revealed so far it really looks like Epstein might have CIA. That could mean he was just being used as an assett and really was a pedo, or he might have been an actual agent.
1) Donald Barr who was OSS(precursor to CIA) hires him for his first teaching gig.
2) The State Department leases him a townhouse that was acquired from Iran then sues him for subletting
3) Epstein's body guard Igor Zinoviev states yeas ago that police would regularly come by Epstein's house to warn him of visits while he was on probation. Igor said when he asked Epstein why they were doing that for him, Epstein told him that for his safety he wouldn't want to know.
4) Federal prosector Acosta defended the light sentence he gave Epstein years ago by saying his superiors told him to back off Epstein because he was way above his pay grade and that he was intelligence.
5) Epstein's madam G. Maxwell is photographed right in the open at an In and Out Burger yesterday at a table reading The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives. She even left a review the same day stating her friend who died recently was CIA.
Long story short, if Epstein really was a CIA asset then I think he was killed by them because he was compromised by the FBI. I also think the ridiculous one month delay before the FBI was able to raid the island was probably arranged by higher ups so the CIA could remove all important evidence (blackmail material).
I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist but there are so many angles to this I think the whole thing is fun as hell to speculate about.