OtherGround Forums Epstein Dead! “Suicide”

14 days ago
4/7/10

Very suspicious that a guy on suicide watch was able to commit suicide. The rumors are hanging even. How did he have access to anything he could use to hang himself? 

The guy had ties to the intelligence community and many powerful people were about to be exposed. Very suspicious indeed. 

14 days ago
4/25/11

Hillary moves the needle. She will be allowed picograms. This prick was a nobody. Expendable. All I can hope is that he at least got raped or ball pinced once before he got offed. May he burn in hell

14 days ago
8/1/13
Pedro Navaja - 

Wow! Trump got him whacked cuz he was bout to snitch on him. Crazy.

Yes, Trump did it. One day after its was confirmed by JE's girl friday that Trump had no connection with the girls. 

You just cant resist can you?

14 days ago
10/14/10

14 days ago
4/27/18
HighInsideLegKick -

It is always a good day when a pedophile is dead. I wish it had been a public torture. As a country, we need to let these people know that their shit will not be tolerated. Start making some examples of these sickos. 

There are many pedos that could have been outed by Epstein you moron

14 days ago
6/8/08
camicom -
Isaac298 - 
camicom - 

How is this filth not on 24/7 suicide watch? 

Lets be honest, this wasn't suicide. Famous politicians get fingered yesterday in the doc dump, and Epstein suicides today? Gimme a break.

He was on suicide watch

Amazing. Like someone said earlier. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

So they finally learned from Trump. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

wow. How did this happen when he had a previous suicide attempt?

14 days ago
8/1/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
camicom -

How is this filth not on 24/7 suicide watch? 

Lets be honest, this wasn't suicide. Famous politicians get fingered yesterday in the doc dump, and Epstein suicides today? Gimme a break.

He was on suicide watch. Still got handled. 

This runs WAY to deep for any of us to have expected justice. There's a reason the judge only allowed a tiny portion of documents out yesterday, and wanted a "meeting" before dumping the rest. 

We will never find out the truth. 

Spot on. The media will do a couple of obligatory fly overs and that will be it.

14 days ago
10/14/12

Clearly not a suicide 

14 days ago
3/25/19
Strangleu -
HighInsideLegKick -

It is always a good day when a pedophile is dead. I wish it had been a public torture. As a country, we need to let these people know that their shit will not be tolerated. Start making some examples of these sickos. 

I'm the moron?  But you believe the united states government doesn't know about this shit?  They don't need him! 

You are #1 boolsheet for believing that nonsense.  

14 days ago
3/21/12
Wanderpage - 

Clearly not a suicide 

Anything is on the table, murder, suicide, or a faked death imo. Whatever happened he had outside help.
14 days ago
10/2/06

Trump was real close with him as well. He probably low key pleaded Hill-dawg to whack him in exchange he will not mention her name anymore. 

This is the only reason he became president. 5837366-D chess.

14 days ago
5/22/05

14 days ago
5/24/17

Well, duh. 

14 days ago
5/13/11
camicom -
Pedro Navaja - 

Wow! Trump got him whacked cuz he was bout to snitch on him. Crazy.

Yes, Trump did it. One day after its was confirmed by JE's girl friday that Trump had no connection with the girls. 

You just cant resist can you?

Easy there. "No connection" is pretty loose phrasing from what the docs said. "No raping or sex" with those particular girls would be factual. 

14 days ago
5/22/05
HighInsideLegKick - 
Strangleu -
HighInsideLegKick -

I'm the moron?  But you believe the united states government doesn't know about this shit?  They don't need him! 

You are #1 boolsheet for believing that nonsense.  

You don't think he would have been a useful witness if he flipped?
14 days ago
1/1/01

Wow

14 days ago
1/1/01

what does QAnon say about this ?

14 days ago
10/2/12
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Trump was real close with him as well. He probably low key pleaded Hill-dawg to whack him in exchange he will not mention her name anymore. 

This is the only reason he became president. 5837366-D chess.

Drinking already? Not surprising just disappointing. 

14 days ago
12/26/05
jimmy23 -

what does QAnon say about this ?

We will have to wait. 

I'm pretty sure every conspiracy website on the planet just overloaded and shut down.

14 days ago
5/22/05
Can some of the prison guards on here enlighten us on what "suicide watch" consists of? Seems like Epstein would have to macgyver some shit to manage it.
14 days ago
1/1/01

I don't care about politics here. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, that took a trip to his pedophile pleasure island needs to be brought to justice.  This should be a bipartisan issue.  When it comes to shit like this there are only two sides to the coin: good and evil.   This wasn't a suicide. This is bullshit.  They're pissing in our faces and not even telling us it's raining anymore. They're just laughing at the face we make because we both know it's piss.  

14 days ago
8/17/05

Yes trump is at fault no doubt. Unlike trump, the clintons have zero connections To this type of behavior

14 days ago
12/27/12

Shocked, I would think he would have been under better observation, not shocked due to the level of who he would be exposing. If any of you have never read about the Jimmy Savile scandal in England look to that to see how high up that went.

14 days ago
12/12/04

the rest of the names on those documents better fucking be released.