OtherGround Forums Epstein Dead! “Suicide”

14 days ago
10/14/12
cool hand Ed -

I don't care about politics here. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, that took a trip to his pedophile pleasure island needs to be brought to justice.  This should be a bipartisan issue.  When it comes to shit like this there are only two sides to the coin: good and evil.   This wasn't a suicide. This is bullshit.  They're pissing in our faces and not even telling us it's raining anymore. They're just laughing at the face we make because we both know it's piss.  

Yeah I dont get how people in this thread would rather him dead than exposing possibly hundreds of sick criminals 

14 days ago
5/10/08

We know pretty clearly that the Mossad was involved...

Operation to blackmail and control American politicians and businessmen.

The question is: was the CIA involved or did they just provide cover to Israel once Epstein was first arrested?

100+ children raped (mostly American citizens) in a state sanctioned pedo operation.

We fucking deserve some answers?

And how the fuck is that bitch Ghislaine Maxwell still walking around as a free woman?

14 days ago
1/1/01
WHIPCRACK - 

the rest of the names on those documents better fucking be released.

This

14 days ago
5/23/12

whoops, did not spot this when I posted my thread, my bad!

14 days ago
5/29/18
lionsoul -

The question is: was the CIA involved or did they just provide cover to Israel once Epstein was first arrested?

100+ children raped (mostly American citizens) in a state sanctioned pedo operation.

And how the fuck is that bitch Ghislaine Maxwell still walking around as a free woman?

How is it pretty clear Mossad was involved?

14 days ago
5/10/08
Helluvah Guy - 
lionsoul -

Look up Ghislaine Maxwell... her father.

Epstein ties to Israeli leaders.

The whole thing stinks.

14 days ago
12/2/02

This is insane. I for one am not going to believe a single official explanation for this because it’s going to be bullshit. 

14 days ago
4/29/09

and here come the conspiratards 

14 days ago
9/13/12

Wow

14 days ago
1/30/03
sparkyman -

This is insane. I for one am not going to believe a single official explanation for this because it’s going to be bullshit. 

What explanation do you want to hear?

14 days ago
3/25/19
banco -
HighInsideLegKick - 
Strangleu -
HighInsideLegKick -

It is always a good day when a pedophile is dead. I wish it had been a public torture. As a country, we need to let these people know that their shit will not be tolerated. Start making some examples of these sickos. 

There are many pedos that could have been outed by Epstein you moron

I'm the moron?  But you believe the united states government doesn't know about this shit?  They don't need him! 

You are #1 boolsheet for believing that nonsense.  

You don't think he would have been a useful witness if he flipped?

I think a pedophile is dead so the world is a better place.  The government doesn't need these guys to rat.  They already know about all this shit.  

14 days ago
5/22/05
Animal Chin - 
sparkyman -

Let's start with how perhaps the highest profile prisoner in the country commits suicide within a couple of weeks of his first attempt.
14 days ago
5/29/18
lionsoul -
Helluvah Guy - 
lionsoul -

The whole thing stinks.

So it's not pretty clear..

14 days ago
9/29/13

In

14 days ago
3/9/13
cool hand Ed -

I don't care about politics here. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, that took a trip to his pedophile pleasure island needs to be brought to justice.  This should be a bipartisan issue.  When it comes to shit like this there are only two sides to the coin: good and evil.   This wasn't a suicide. This is bullshit.  They're pissing in our faces and not even telling us it's raining anymore. They're just laughing at the face we make because we both know it's piss.  

I absolutely agree, with one very important exception...Trump. He ONLY took one trip to pedo island. Everyone should be allowed a second chance. 

14 days ago
9/29/13
Chomas -

and here come the conspiratards 

The same ones who said there was a pedophile ring going around politicians and Hollywood.  Yeah, what a bunch of retards 

14 days ago
1/30/03
banco -
Animal Chin - 
sparkyman -

Let's start with how perhaps the highest profile prisoner in the country commits suicide within a couple of weeks of his first attempt.

That's the question, isn't it.

But if someone fucks up and says he was killed would you believe it?

I feel like there's something out there that everyone would believe, but it would just have to be what they want to hear.

14 days ago
6/3/11
camicom -

Meanwhile Faux News is ignoring the story....disgusting.

No they aren't idiot. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

14 days ago
2/15/05
alkysmurf -

Maybe some guards can weigh in on the likelihood of an inmate on suicide watch being successful in taking their own life.

I would assume there is some type of security footage of atleast the area outside his cell. It would be interesting to see if, and who, comes and goes.

We’ll probably find out that all the security cameras were malfunctioning at the time

14 days ago
12/13/15

Crazy ridiculous. 

What did he wrap the sheet around? Maybe a doorknob and then put all his weight on it.

We could have stopped a lot of bad people with his testimony. 

14 days ago
5/22/05
Animal Chin - 
banco -
Animal Chin - 
sparkyman -

That's the question, isn't it.

But if someone fucks up and says he was killed would you believe it?

I feel like there's something out there that everyone would believe, but it would just have to be what they want to hear.

Plus we are talking a federal facility. Not some county prison run by Cletus the sheriff.
14 days ago
5/10/08
Helluvah Guy - 
lionsoul -
Helluvah Guy - 
lionsoul -

The whole thing stinks.

Read the other thread on Epstein... lots of stuff there... not here to prove anything to you.

14 days ago
1/23/06
Think of how easy they could fake his death too
14 days ago
5/29/18
lionsoul -
Helluvah Guy - 
lionsoul -
Helluvah Guy - 
lionsoul -

The whole thing stinks.

Read the other thread on Epstein... lots of stuff there... not here to prove anything to you.

I've been following. 

Its crazy stuff for sure.