OtherGround Forums Epstein pal flees hours before arrest

9 days ago
5/22/05
This is convenient:

Epstein’s ‘co-conspirator’ flees US hours before FBI said ready to make arrests

Adriana Ross, 36, has been accused of lining up teenagers for the convicted sex offender and is also said to have known about his friendship with the Duke of York. Last night, as FBI sources said preparations were being made for “several arrests”, Ross was seen arriving at Miami’s cruise terminal with her husband. The former model was one of four female “potential co-conspirators” granted immunity when Epstein was jailed in 2008. Ross’s decision to leave the country comes just days before an explosive BBC documentary with Prince Andrew’s chief accuser is due to air.

THE woman who allegedly found underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein to abuse has left America, hours before the FBI said it was poised to make “several arrests”.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1211252/jeffrey-Epstein-latest-Virginia-Roberts-giuffre-Adriana-ross-FBI-prince-andrew
9 days ago
10/31/19

I hope the cartel find her

9 days ago
9/23/07

Abolish the FBI. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

She has a huge target on her back.  Good luck.

9 days ago
6/30/07
The Adversary -

Abolish the FBI. 

Interesting response to the topic

9 days ago
4/21/09
The Adversary -

Abolish the FBI. 

Derp...

9 days ago
3/13/02
Maybe the arrests would come to fruition if they weren’t announced in advance.
9 days ago
5/24/17

9 days ago
5/24/17

9 days ago
5/24/17

Girl on left is the girl with Clinton on the Lolita express.

9 days ago
5/24/17

9 days ago
5/24/17

9 days ago
12/2/05
SecondBase - Maybe the arrests would come to fruition if they weren’t announced in advance.

I think that’s part of the problem.  I don’t think these were announced.  If they were announced, her passport would have been flagged.  She was tipped off.

9 days ago
1/1/01
I love that this forum which has a daily circle jerk of Trump who has close to 20 accusations of sexual misconduct also acts like the bastions of women's rights and preventing female exploitation when it comes to Epstein. Notice the picture above is of Clinton with Epstein not Trump of course.
9 days ago
5/24/17
Whambo - I love that this forum which has a daily circle jerk of Trump who has close to 20 accusations of sexual misconduct also acts like the bastions of women's rights and preventing female exploitation when it comes to Epstein. Notice the picture above is of Clinton with Epstein not Trump of course.

Go see a doctor.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Whambo - I love that this forum which has a daily circle jerk of Trump who has close to 20 accusations of sexual misconduct also acts like the bastions of women's rights and preventing female exploitation when it comes to Epstein. Notice the picture above is of Clinton with Epstein not Trump of course.

I must've missed them, how many of those 20 accusations of sexual misconduct are with underage girls 

9 days ago
1/1/01
sicko - 

I must've missed them, how many of those 20 accusations of sexual misconduct are with underage girls 

IIRC, at least one of the Epstein girls claims Trump was present when she was raped.
Edited: 9 days ago
5/24/17
Scythrop -
sicko - 

IIRC, at least one of the Epstein girls claims Trump was present when she was raped.

Post all the relevant information and let's see where it goes.

9 days ago
1/16/12
RedPillPhil -

I hope the cartel find her

The cartel would probably use to her to bring in more underage girls. The cartel does what Epstein does 

9 days ago
1/16/12

I'm not a trump supporter but cmon Just about every single accusation (which you have zero proof of) is paid by the dnc/soros 

9 days ago
1/1/01
Acidic - 

I'm not a trump supporter but cmon Just about every single accusation (which you have zero proof of) is paid by the dnc/soros 

lol of course the jew soros conspiracy comes out right away as a deflection. The trash like spunkchops are so easily exposed.
Edited: 9 days ago
7/24/16
SecondBase - Maybe the arrests would come to fruition if they weren’t announced in advance.

Seriously, you can't make this shit up. Any of it. It would have looked less suspicious if they had just sent an agent to her home to tell her in person  to get out of Dodge. I mean I guess you could make this stuff up, but nobody would believe it. The thing that gets me the most is how fast the media moved on from everything. Nothing to see here! Epstein hung himself! I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but it is hard not to believe conspiracy in this entire debacle. I'd heard for years that the CIA has a firm grip on the media, but I dismissed that idea as typical conspiratardy stuff. Now I'm starting to think they control most of the western press.

9 days ago
10/15/13
Scythrop -
sicko - 

Yes, please post this story that you remember so correctly.

We will wait.....

9 days ago
8/12/19

Accusations vs. Credible Accusations aka Trump accusations (Not a single one held or had substance) vs Clinton (Who settled millions out of court = admission of guilt).

9 days ago
1/1/01
ConradB - 

Accusations vs. Credible Accusations aka Trump accusations (Not a single one held or had substance) vs Clinton (Who settled millions out of court = admission of guilt).

Trump has never settled lawsuits with women?

Haha this place is rich.

What's funny is the very people defending Trump in these situations would be the exact same people attacking him if he was a Dem at this point. This place is filled with hacks, that's why there's no sense debating them.