5/4/17 8:49 PM
1/19/12

It's basically at $100 now. WTF????

5/5/17 9:22 AM
3/13/17
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 

It's basically at $100 now. WTF????

Yesss lmao. Thanks OG.

Anyone know where I can buy RIPPLE coin?

I'm struggling to find a solid site. If you know one let me know please.
5/5/17 9:53 AM
3/13/17
Guys..

XRP has increased alot recently, is now at $0.101160 per share

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

just a heads up because yall passed me the tip for ETH and I spent the last 2-3 days at work buying BTC,LTC and ETH..

playing with money i can afford to lose anyways. but this shit is fun for real.

https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/how-to-buy-xrp/

Japan’s Biggest Bank Partners Ripple, Plans Global Blockchain Money Transfers in 2018 - CryptoCoinsNews
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU), the banking arm of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) has joined Ripple’s endeavor to establish an international blockchain payments network of global banks. (105kB)

5/5/17 11:14 AM
2/4/06
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

just a heads up because yall passed me the tip for ETH and I spent the last 2-3 days at work buying BTC,LTC and ETH..

Japan’s Biggest Bank Partners Ripple, Plans Global Blockchain Money Transfers in 2018 - CryptoCoinsNews
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU), the banking arm of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) has joined Ripple’s endeavor to establish an international blockchain payments network of global banks. (105kB)

Bitstamp is an exchange based out of Slovania.
5/5/17 11:40 AM
3/16/11
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Fuck it, I won $100 on a bet last night. I'm throwing it into this ripple shit. Who cares if it goes bye-bye. Thanks for the tip Pedro, anything else I should know?
5/5/17 11:40 AM
3/16/11
Sonester Sambo -
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Thats bad I'm guessing.
5/5/17 11:45 AM
8/31/14
In
5/5/17 12:01 PM
2/4/06
It's the fucking wild West out there with cryptocurrency. Be wary
5/5/17 12:12 PM
3/13/17
Pilgor the goat - 
Sonester Sambo -
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Thats bad I'm guessing.

bitstamp is legit. ripple official website recommend bitstamp or gatehub
5/5/17 4:19 PM
3/16/11
Pedro Navaja -
Pilgor the goat - 
Sonester Sambo -
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Thats bad I'm guessing.

I signed up, waiting for confirmation then I'm gonna go in for a couple hundred. More fun than the machines at the back of the bar that all my friends funnel cash into, but my expectations are not high.
5/5/17 4:44 PM
2/4/06
Pilgor the goat -
Pedro Navaja -
Pilgor the goat - 
Sonester Sambo -
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Thats bad I'm guessing.

I signed up, waiting for confirmation then I'm gonna go in for a couple hundred. More fun than the machines at the back of the bar that all my friends funnel cash into, but my expectations are not high.
If you're comfortable entering your ss number to an exchange based out of Slovania, feel free. Read the reviews as well
5/5/17 5:15 PM
3/16/11
Sonester Sambo -
Pilgor the goat -
Pedro Navaja -
Pilgor the goat - 
Sonester Sambo -
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Thats bad I'm guessing.

If you're comfortable entering your ss number to an exchange based out of Slovania, feel free. Read the reviews as well
I actually stopped there, but that is only for American citizens. Once I checked the non-american box, I only had to show proof of residency, of which I personally ensured all information other than a p.o. box number and city was redacted from.

But I get your point, and it's a fair and appreciated warning. That was a line I wasn't about to cross.
5/5/17 5:17 PM
3/16/11
^^^ also, I may not be verified without a physical street address, I'll let y'all know for future reference when I hear back.
5/5/17 6:16 PM
1/1/01
I somehow feel like pigs are being coralled for a slaughter. I might be wrong. Stay tuned
5/5/17 7:13 PM
4/22/17
Inn
5/5/17 10:26 PM
2/4/06
Pilgor the goat - ^^^ also, I may not be verified without a physical street address, I'll let y'all know for future reference when I hear back.
Good luck my friend
5/8/17 11:36 AM
3/13/17
Pilgor the goat - 
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Fuck it, I won $100 on a bet last night. I'm throwing it into this ripple shit. Who cares if it goes bye-bye. Thanks for the tip Pedro, anything else I should know?

Ripple more than doubled in value since this post, hope you bought big :)

I bought some more over the weekend. I'll probably hold onto all of it until it really blows up. It could get to $1 sooner than we think.

More promising news: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-targeting-entirely-different-market-bitcoin/

Looking into Stellar/STR as well. It has been growing nonstop since friday.
5/8/17 11:53 AM
3/16/11
Pedro Navaja -
Pilgor the goat - 
Pedro Navaja - Guys..

if that goes to just 10$
thats 98x value

Ripple more than doubled in value since this post, hope you bought big :)

I bought some more over the weekend. I'll probably hold onto all of it until it really blows up. It could get to $1 sooner than we think.

More promising news: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-targeting-entirely-different-market-bitcoin/

Looking into Stellar/STR as well. It has been growing nonstop since friday.
Still haven't been verified, can't buy yet.
5/8/17 11:55 AM
11/3/02
How are y'all buying your ripple? That Slovenia site seems super shady.
5/8/17 12:07 PM
3/13/17
salyer36 - How are y'all buying your ripple? That Slovenia site seems super shady.

I bought from www.poloniex.com

So I bought BTC on coinbase, and sent it to my account on poloniex, and then bought XRP(ripple) and STR(Stellar) with the BTC sent from coinbase.
5/8/17 12:35 PM
9/10/12

So whats the best one to buy right now and best place to buy it?

5/8/17 12:59 PM
11/5/09
I wanted to buy ripple but I'm still not verified. How long does that take?
5/8/17 1:02 PM
11/5/09
Which sucks i was gonna throw a G at it and see what happened. Couldve recovered my original investment in a couple days.
5/8/17 5:12 PM
2/4/06
Be careful with ripple. It might have hit its ceiling