OtherGround Forums Ever Cheated on Wife or GF and got away with it?

8 days ago
9/14/19

Anyone here ever cheat on their wife or girlfriend? I won't lie, I've been tempted many times. What stops me is my girl told me if I ever cheated she would just leave me if she found out. I can't stand the thought of losing her so I never acted on it.

Tell me a story.

8 days ago
3/15/15
Yes regrettably. I was a serial cheater had lots of problems. In short, my first serious gf at age 25 I cheated on her with 13 different women. One after that 9 times.
8 days ago
4/5/07

Wait, first I need to go ask my wife if her screenname is TripleDecker.

8 days ago
9/23/07
I dont cheat on my wife.

but if I did I would do it out of town and with a prostitute.

No prostitute is going to call your wife and blow your shit up. Even large cities can be surprisingly small places as far as bumping into people at a resto or something. People who have "side pieces" that live in the same town are asking to blow up their life.
8 days ago
1/24/08
Brockback Mountain - I dont cheat on my wife.

No prostitute is going to call your wife and blow your shit up. Even large cities can be surprisingly small places as far as bumping into people at a resto or something. People who have "side pieces" that live in the same town are asking to blow up their life.

I haven’t either but believe the rule, if you’re going to do it, make sure it’s with someone that has more to lose than you do

8 days ago
9/14/19

Yeah I know a dude who was banging a girl he worked with and he was married with kids. He accidently got the girl pregnant and it was then that she wouldn't keep it a secret. His wife found out and left his ass and divorced him and took the kids. Now his family hates him and the girl hit his ass for child support but doesn't want to be with him now.

It's situations like this that make me scared as hell to cheat.

8 days ago
7/24/14

Never. 

That type of suppressed stress is bad for your health and I like to sleep well at night. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

Never. 

That type of suppressed stress is bad for your health and I like to sleep well at night. 

Absolutely this

8 days ago
12/15/02

never

8 days ago
1/1/01

Not true. I worked with a guy who got a prostitute while on a business trip. She somehow got his email address and started emailing everyone at the company about him and how he screwed her over (I think he short changed her or something) 

8 days ago
1/10/13

Worst mistake I ever did (or near the top). As shitty as it was to do to her, I felt like I kind of let myself down too. I always thought I'd be a better man/husband than that. While it was a one night and one time thing only it was still terrible. Not at all worth it for the disappointing piece of ass that it was.

8 days ago
5/14/10
You will never get away with it. As long as mirrors exist, you will always see a very unbalanced person in them. Honesty is always best, even when it's not convenient. Not just for her sake, but for yours as well.
8 days ago
4/27/18

i had a married friend bang some broad on a road trip in a hotel room. 

he goes to the bathroom, comes out and sees her taking his shit, he starts asking her whats going on and she is like I will them you raped me!

He was like take the stuff. get out.

hahahahah dont cheat on your wife. too much to lose

althgouh i want to bang em all!

8 days ago
7/2/07
TripleDecker - 

Yeah I know a dude who was banging a girl he worked with and he was married with kids. He accidently got the girl pregnant and it was then that she wouldn't keep it a secret. His wife found out and left his ass and divorced him and took the kids. Now his family hates him and the girl hit his ass for child support but doesn't want to be with him now.

It's situations like this that make me scared as hell to cheat.

^^^^ I know a guy that did the same thing and I could tell more.

Dude was like a big talker about church and people that don't go to church etc.

When it came out it was truly like a secret life story because it had been going on for years.
8 days ago
2/25/09
GenericAmerican -

Wait, first I need to go ask my wife if her screenname is TripleDecker.

Exactly. Laziest paranoid wife ever, lame ass sting operation

8 days ago
10/20/10

Yep I used to.

But I would never cheat on my wife now. Been together 10 years and I would never do it to her.

8 days ago
1/1/01
yes....
8 days ago
4/17/15
shootfightermike - yes....

Still not as low as cheating the OG 

8 days ago
9/28/19

Never cheated. Can't trust a man that cheats on his wife. 

I've never been married. 

8 days ago
9/28/19
Co3 -
shootfightermike - yes....

Still not as low as cheating the OG 

BOOOOOOM!!!

8 days ago
11/28/09

Sounds like too much of a pain in the ass.

8 days ago
11/16/17

A few different ones but this is the worst one and not proud of it. 

So I'm doing a kinda long distance thing with this girl, I'm like 24 she's 20. She would come down the weekends. So one weekend it's a Friday night she's goes up to bed early like 930. So I'm like sweet EA mma time with lots of booze haha. So it's like 1am and I'm talking to this slob 42 year old on POF. One thing leads to another and this log is picking me up to go to her shit apartment to bang. 45  mkns later I'm back at home and go up to bed to crash. My chick wakes up wanting the D which still has old lady juice on it. 

I didn't do it. One cause I was hammered and two that's just wrong. She never woke up while I was gone and never found and never will

8 days ago
1/24/15
Every time I think about cheating I jerk off and the thought goes away.
8 days ago
9/3/12

I was cheating on my girlfriend for around 8 months before I was caught, it definitely was not worth it my wife was so pissed 

Edited: 8 days ago
8/4/11

Yeah i guess im a person that can have a perfect thing and then destroy it. Im glad i embrace the pos or broken person i am so i dont do it again to someone