OtherGround Forums Ever broken up with a girl because of ugly vag?

5/23/20 2:46 PM
1/7/09

Or alternatively, are any of you still with someone whose crotch area looks like she has cthulu in a triangle choke or put an m80 in an arby's sandwich?

5/23/20 2:52 PM
5/13/02

lol sub

5/23/20 2:56 PM
6/26/17

Hope Solo

5/23/20 2:56 PM
1/3/20

I've been lucky I guess because I never ran into a meaty or sloppy vagina. 

5/23/20 2:57 PM
4/13/12

I love all kinds of vages, even the ones with 6" meat drapes.

5/23/20 2:59 PM
2/2/12

Didn't break up with her for that reason exclusively but it was a factor in the decision.

Really nice girl. I remember her anxiety the first time she got naked with me. She would always want the lights off and it was a shame because she had a great looking body and face.

5/23/20 3:00 PM
9/23/14
Smell would be more of a problem.
5/23/20 3:02 PM
11/30/19

I haven’t cause of ugly vag but have for ugly tits 

5/23/20 3:03 PM
1/7/09
papa pump -

Hope Solo

I just googled it. I couldn't do it, no way

5/23/20 3:04 PM
3/18/12
Happiness Bunny -

Didn't break up with her for that reason exclusively but it was a factor in the decision.

Really nice girl. I remember her anxiety the first time she got naked with me. She would always want the lights off and it was a shame because she had a great looking body and face.

What does a bad bag look like? 

5/23/20 3:17 PM
11/19/05

I literally ended it it my dream girl because of this issue.  I still roll it around and debate to this day if what I did was right or not. She was 10/10 in all my departments besides a pretty clam looking pussy.  It was pink, bright pink, which is good.  But it was huge.  The hole was huge, but the flaps were huge huge.  My ex wife had 3 kids and was tight as a school girl.  This girl was just born with a huge gaping pussy with meaty flaps. 

That disgusting looking pussy was too much. I pretended to love it for almost 2 years.  The worst was when I'd be at work and she'd send a random pussy pic.  Lord no!!  I said, " ohhh shit! So hot, babe. That made my day."  That got me more disgusting pussy pics.  Never had to heart to say otherwise.  I still love her. I still wish her the best, I cant' deal though.  If it was a tiny innie pussy, I would have married her, easily.

5/23/20 3:19 PM
1/1/01

Bad tits: yes

Too loose and no oral: yes

5/23/20 3:26 PM
4/10/14
Fighting -

I literally ended it it my dream girl because of this issue.  I still roll it around and debate to this day if what I did was right or not. She was 10/10 in all my departments besides a pretty clam looking pussy.  It was pink, bright pink, which is good.  But it was huge.  The hole was huge, but the flaps were huge huge.  My ex wife had 3 kids and was tight as a school girl.  This girl was just born with a huge gaping pussy with meaty flaps. 

That disgusting looking pussy was too much. I pretended to love it for almost 2 years.  The worst was when I'd be at work and she'd send a random pussy pic.  Lord no!!  I said, " ohhh shit! So hot, babe. That made my day."  That got me more disgusting pussy pics.  Never had to heart to say otherwise.  I still love her. I still wish her the best, I cant' deal though.  If it was a tiny innie pussy, I would have married her, easily.

Cant chicks like this do kegals?

5/23/20 3:29 PM
11/19/05
black89 -
Fighting -

True, i think, for the inside muscles.  Can't help the outside flaps and the fact the hole was just large and open. eg the radius was big.    

I am a legit OGer, and would slide in easily with no friction. Normal girls I have to slowly work it in.

5/23/20 3:32 PM
11/13/14

I heard if you make a hole in a watermelon and fuck it you'll be close to a vagina.

5/23/20 3:35 PM
5/4/14

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/OtherGround/The-truth-about-Hope-Solos-lady-parts:2546115

5/23/20 3:41 PM
1/7/09
Fighting -

This is depressing. I wish there was a way to shallow hal yourself

5/23/20 3:45 PM
10/18/14
Fighting -
black89 -
Fighting -

True, i think, for the inside muscles.  Can't help the outside flaps and the fact the hole was just large and open. eg the radius was big.    

I am a legit OGer, and would slide in easily with no friction. Normal girls I have to slowly work it in.

I've had this same thing happen. Last winter I was hooking up with this absolute ROCKET. Tiny little blond with fake tits way too big for her tiny body, spent a lot of time on her fitness etc. She was in impeccable shape. 

Worst pussy of all time. It was like an axe wound. Meaty and floppy and just way too fucking big and nasty. It looked like Predators face without a mask. 

still smashed for a couple months but i legit couldn't see a future with this girl just based on that gash. 

5/23/20 4:11 PM
1/1/01

M80 in an arby's sandwich. That is Jerry Goldsworthy. 

5/23/20 4:25 PM
11/19/19

How did this thread become so long without someone referring to OP's mom?

5/23/20 4:26 PM
11/19/19
Fighting -

That's ruff.

5/23/20 4:27 PM
4/21/10

No but I used to fuck this petite redhead whose vageen felt like it had teeth in it. She was really hot. Red hair, green eyes, tight little body. But that vagina, what the fuck man? It was like jamming my dick into a sarlac pit.

5/23/20 5:02 PM
1/3/20
turducken -
papa pump -

Hope Solo

I just googled it. I couldn't do it, no way

You could, you would! It's bad not Uber bad! 

5/23/20 5:05 PM
8/23/11
Phuckles -

No but I used to fuck this petite redhead whose vageen felt like it had teeth in it. She was really hot. Red hair, green eyes, tight little body. But that vagina, what the fuck man? It was like jamming my dick into a sarlac pit.

1000’s of tiny little warts. 
lol congrats on the HPV 

5/23/20 5:30 PM
10/3/16

Bigger lips aren't a turn off at all but some piss flaps can be a deal breaker if they just look f'd up