OtherGround Forums Ever broken up with a girl because of ugly vag?

11 days ago
2/23/12

When I was a teenager I dated a girl who had a blonde patch of pubes and darker stubble around her vagina, it looked like Hollywood Hogan

11 days ago
8/31/18

God d idnt put eyes on our dick for a reason. That shit would be scary

11 days ago
6/9/16

At least she smells good...

11 days ago
12/31/19

You can’t put a price on right pussy.  Some girls have a huge hole, like some dudes has big dicks.  Hope you all find the right fit.

11 days ago
10/25/08

I don’t think I’d get scared off if all else was good, but have never dealt with a monster pussy to know for sure.

Edited: 11 days ago
7/24/18

In high school dated a girl for two years. Nice petite body, perfect boobies for her size but her snatch was an open face sandwich, meats for days.  

11 days ago
11/15/04

Yes, meat curtains

11 days ago
6/5/02
Jored1990 -

When I was a teenager I dated a girl who had a blonde patch of pubes and darker stubble around her vagina, it looked like Hollywood Hogan

Holy fuck this made me laugh!!!

11 days ago
7/26/12
Fighting -
black89 -
Fighting -

I literally ended it it my dream girl because of this issue.  I still roll it around and debate to this day if what I did was right or not. She was 10/10 in all my departments besides a pretty clam looking pussy.  It was pink, bright pink, which is good.  But it was huge.  The hole was huge, but the flaps were huge huge.  My ex wife had 3 kids and was tight as a school girl.  This girl was just born with a huge gaping pussy with meaty flaps. 

That disgusting looking pussy was too much. I pretended to love it for almost 2 years.  The worst was when I'd be at work and she'd send a random pussy pic.  Lord no!!  I said, " ohhh shit! So hot, babe. That made my day."  That got me more disgusting pussy pics.  Never had to heart to say otherwise.  I still love her. I still wish her the best, I cant' deal though.  If it was a tiny innie pussy, I would have married her, easily.

Cant chicks like this do kegals?

True, i think, for the inside muscles.  Can't help the outside flaps and the fact the hole was just large and open. eg the radius was big.    

I am a legit OGer, and would slide in easily with no friction. Normal girls I have to slowly work it in.

I hear ya. One of the hottest and best fit girls I’ve been with with a perfect looking vagina was just a bit cavernous 

11 days ago
2/3/07
Thread is worthless without pics
11 days ago
2/2/12
Jored1990 -

Did it tell you "That finish won't work for me brother"?

11 days ago
5/14/10
My ex somehow has one beef curtain. One side was all trim and dainty, and the other looked like Arby's. Lots of meat hanging around. Going down on her was like eating a pussy and having a nutsack smack my face the whole time.
11 days ago
12/6/14

No, but yes for smelly bag.

11 days ago
6/23/12

It never progressed to "dating" if her vaj was gross. First time we fooled around and andound out, she's officially maxed out as "friend with benefits" that I'll only call when I'm drunk and horny. 

11 days ago
1/14/09
I've never broken up with a girl because of ugly vag.
I have however broken up with a vag because of ugly girl.
11 days ago
5/13/11

Ugly no, smelly yes. 

11 days ago
11/11/13
Freaky_Hibiki - My ex somehow has one beef curtain. One side was all trim and dainty, and the other looked like Arby's. Lots of meat hanging around. Going down on her was like eating a pussy and having a nutsack smack my face the whole time.

Lucky.

11 days ago
2/9/12

I hooked up with a woman who had an enlarged clit. When she got wet it would grow. I was eating her out and 90 seconds in I felt like I was sucking a mini dick. 

Im man enough to admit it. 

11 days ago
11/16/14

Yes. And she was an aethiest. 

11 days ago
4/21/10
kinson -

I hooked up with a woman who had an enlarged clit. When she got wet it would grow. I was eating her out and 90 seconds in I felt like I was sucking a mini dick. 

Im man enough to admit it. 

God damn now my clit is starting to grow. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
I’ve seen many ladies pussy, and always loved a sexy looking tight pussy. I’ve never seen a ugly pussy like hope solo vagina. I’ve smashed some (few & far between) fat chicks who were just not sexy pussy or anything. It’s when your animal instinct takes over & your faded of course.

Some of the hotties I knew from college kinda had weird pussy . This one girl I hooked up with after years of knowing her. Blonde - 5”8 nice ass, sexy face good dresser , fit

I wanted to get her naked for years . Finally did & her pussy was kinda weird she left it really hairy even up to the ass hole. Fine chick , always done up & clean. She had a blown out vagina but she should of embraced it. She had sexy blonde pussy hair

I dated this hot Puerto Rican chick. She was a head turner. But when she got naked she had really small tits & blown out vagina her vagina was really pink & it stood out. She had an amazing ass & could fuck like a champ

Neither of those 2 had a “ugly” pussy and they were sexy chicks but it was odd seeing a Semi blown out Vagina on a sexy chick. I didn’t care though

I dated one super hot chick & she would only want to fuck for like 10 minutes
Act or maybe she did cum & would want me to hurry & finish... that got old

A couple years ago was fucking this young stripper
Pretty hot, tall , blonde. Every time we fucked it seemed her fuck smell was getting stronger
The last time we fucked I blasted Lysol after

11 days ago
8/7/12

I once was with a chick who had labia surgery. They trimmed it up a bit. I was with her for awhile before she had it done. It was a mental thing for her. I actually had seen and tasted way worse but she had her mind set. The only thing i remember is being pissed i couldnt smash for 6 weeks after. 

11 days ago
9/20/19
rhino x2 - I’ve seen many ladies pussy, and always loved a sexy looking tight pussy. I’ve never seen a ugly pussy like hope solo vagina. I’ve smashed some (few & far between) fat chicks who were just not sexy pussy or anything. It’s when your animal instinct takes over & your faded of course.

Some of the hotties I knew from college kinda had weird pussy . This one girl I hooked up with after years of knowing her. Blonde - 5”8 nice ass, sexy face good dresser , fit

I wanted to get her naked for years . Finally did & her pussy was kinda weird she left it really hairy even up to the ass hole. Fine chick , always done up & clean. She had a blown out vagina but she should of embraced it. She had sexy blonde pussy hair

I dated this hot Puerto Rican chick. She was a head turner. But when she got naked she had really small tits & blown out vagina her vagina was really pink & it stood out. She had an amazing ass & could fuck like a champ

Neither of those 2 had a “ugly” pussy and they were sexy chicks but it was odd seeing a Semi blown out Vagina on a sexy chick. I didn’t care though

I dated one super hot chick & she would only want to fuck for like 10 minutes
Act or maybe she did cum & would want me to hurry & finish... that got old

A couple years ago was fucking this young stripper
Pretty hot, tall , blonde. Every time we fucked it seemed her fuck smell was getting stronger
The last time we fucked I blasted Lysol after

You make me sick when you speak, Morris. 

11 days ago
11/19/05
baj54 -

I once was with a chick who had labia surgery. They trimmed it up a bit. I was with her for awhile before she had it done. It was a mental thing for her. I actually had seen and tasted way worse but she had her mind set. The only thing i remember is being pissed i couldnt smash for 6 weeks after. 

That's what I was going to tell my dream girl.  Get the labia surgery, I'll gladly pay for it.    But who am I to tell another human to get a surgery to alter their body because I am so shallow as to be turned off.  That would have solved all my problems though.    Regret and shame sting me every time I think of her. 

11 days ago
8/7/12
Fighting -
baj54 -

That's what I was going to tell my dream girl.  Get the labia surgery, I'll gladly pay for it.    But who am I to tell another human to get a surgery to alter their body because I am so shallow as to be turned off.  That would have solved all my problems though.    Regret and shame sting me every time I think of her. 

Stop jerking off with your tears buddy. Thst enlarged vagina probably found some other dick to shelter. Too many small vaginas in the sea to care about the whale that got away.