OtherGround Forums Ever known a Girl who’s had a train run on her?

29 days ago
12/4/18

I had an ex girlfriend who confessed to me when she was drunk she had a threesome with two guys. She was also asked if she’d allow 4 of them to run a train on her. She said she didn’t do that though. Have you ever known a girl who’s done things like this? Is this a common thing? 

29 days ago
4/19/09

yes both been train driver and seconds. Very common.

29 days ago
12/23/08

Yup.  Seemingly normal chick too. 

She randomly came over looking for my roommate once and saw me and my neighbor instead, hanging out at my place.

She said she was coming over to a party we were having later that night and told both of us "You'll like me better when I've been drinking."

We asked why and she said "Because I get horny when I drink."

We were both pretty grossed out as it was about the second time either of us had ever spoken to her.

Months later, I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of my roommate banging her into another dimension.  He also went on to run a train on her with his cousin, who she met for all of a minute beforehand.

My roommate's best friend started dating her months later and could never get over the fact that he fucked her.

Fast forward years later, the dude that tried to have a serious relationship with the skank is about to get married to a different chick who comes from a very conservative family, but shares a kid with "Pretty Woman."

29 days ago
2/14/10
Ghengiseanie -

Friday night at the goat pen, eh? 

29 days ago
9/13/16
IronHands - 
Ghengiseanie -

my guess is gang rape. sadly it's acceptable in certain cultures
29 days ago
6/19/10
Ghengiseanie -

Pretty sure seanie didn't realize it, but this is subtly hilarious. 

29 days ago
2/13/16
tapnaporsnapbro -
IronHands - 
Ghengiseanie -

my guess is gang rape. sadly it's acceptable in certain cultures

Yep

Edited: 29 days ago
10/14/12

Hahahaha OPs ex girl got fucked by 4 dudes at once 

Edited: 28 days ago
1/30/05
A few.
29 days ago
11/9/17
IronHands -
Ghengiseanie -

Likely! 

29 days ago
1/23/06
Ya. Had an ex lose like 10 games in a row at league of legends and get hard stuck in silver, then she got old at the same time. Tag teamed. Sucks but it does happen!
29 days ago
12/2/05

Had an ex who had been tag teamed.  Not sure if she ever had a train though.  She was a freak! Sadly it was (probably) caused by being molested by her brother and cousin. 

29 days ago
7/24/19

Yes. Popular chick that was very well liked that I went to Junior High and High School with.  At a party in 11th grade she fucked four dudes. It was weird cause her and the dudes went to school with each other and knew each other for years.

29 days ago
1/1/01

Yes, but unfortunately it was neither voluntary nor consensual.

She was kind of fucked up as a result.  

29 days ago
1/1/01
Yo momma so old she was born before trains were invented and the neighborhood boys would run a wagon on her.
29 days ago
5/22/16

I’ve known a few.  The funny thing is they’re all married and “normal” now.  All from rich families.  

29 days ago
10/14/10

Had multiple threesomes both mmf and fmf with my ex...heard she was basically date raped by several different groups of guys after we dated

29 days ago
5/1/14

I knew this girl that would always come by my house when me and my buddies would be playing pool in the garage.

It got to the point where she would  call one of us to see if were were outside and ask if she could come  hang. Well one of my friends would tell her yeah we are here but you gotta bring beer.

well this progressed to, you can come but you gotta suck sone dick or whatever. She would do this stuff without hesitation. 

Well one day she calls to see if we are hanging  and goes, "I'll let you guys all fuck me." She came over, went in the room, and got train run on her.

29 days ago
12/2/11
CRE - Ya. Had an ex lose like 10 games in a row at league of legends and get hard stuck in silver, then she got old at the same time. Tag teamed. Sucks but it does happen!

The fact that CRE plays league makes me happy 

29 days ago
2/13/16
Thrill Hammer -

I knew this girl that would always come by my house when me and my buddies would be playing pool in the garage.

It got to the point where she would  call one of us to see if were were outside and ask if she could come  hang. Well one of my friends would tell her yeah we are here but you gotta bring beer.

well this progressed to, you can come but you gotta suck sone dick or whatever. She would do this stuff without hesitation. 

Well one day she calls to see if we are hanging  and goes, "I'll let you guys all fuck me." She came over, went in the room, and got train run on her.

29 days ago
2/13/16
Thrill Hammer -

How old were you guys/gal?

29 days ago
7/3/06

I used to hook up some basketball players at the local community college with weed. One time I went to their apartment and one of the guys told me to follow him and opened up the bedroom door and they were running a train on a girl. They asked if I wanted next and that is when the girl looked back at me and it was a girl I went to high school with. I turned it down and left. 

Later that night she came by my house begging me not to tell anyone. I never told anyone she knew about it. 

29 days ago
11/5/03

I could never be in on being part of a gang bang. That's some nasty business. Even a mmf 3way seems yucky. 

29 days ago
1/1/01

Tons lolol

29 days ago
6/3/11
Lawngnome10 -

Had multiple threesomes both mmf and fmf with my ex...heard she was basically date raped by several different groups of guys after we dated

Sounds like regret turned into date rape