OtherGround Forums Ever see this leaked ShareBlue strategic memo?

6 days ago
4/27/15
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
ThinkMMA -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I will wait while Orcus and his other screen names gather his BlueShare instructions.

So did you want to discuss what you posted?

Can you tell me why anyone would NOT want to "resist" conflicts of interest, cronyism, authoritarianism, etc and keep them from being "normalized" in our presidents?

Resisting vs what BlueShare is paying you and your coworkers to do (spread lies and propaganda while attempting to dodge any legitimate debate or conversation) is quite different. You are a true definition of a troll, and you are paid on top of that. Your presence here is bought and paid for. This is all why you and your other fake screen names are so disliked. 

Hope this helps. 

I'm confused, this "leaked internal memo" says nothing about lies or propaganda, but resisting the normalization of actual wrongdoing. 

Did you paste the wrong quotes from it?

What complaint do you have about the actual quote you chose to post from this leaked internal memo?

Well considering you were defending pedophilia on this very forum, I highly doubt you know of the definition of “wrongdoing”. 

What did I say about pedophilia? 

Of course, we all know what YOU said about pedophilia -- how "awesome" -- your words -- it would be for an 11 year old to be sexually pursued by an adult teacher.

So, no answer? You can't say what complaint you have about the quote you chose to post from this leaked internal memo or why what it says is a bad thing? Great thread dipshit.

Why do you have to lie? Post a screencap of what I said lol. You won’t because you know you are full of shit. 

Sure, I will do that just as soon as you:

1) go on the record with exactly what it is you are denying and what you are claiming to have said instead

2) post a screencap of me saying anything, ever, in defense of pedophilia.

Or will you not do either of those things, because you know you are full of shit?

So you’re saying you never defended grown men making pedophellia jokes about children being tied and taped to tables? You never defended artwork hanging in people’s homes that showed little kids being tied up in dungeons? 

Shut it up you fool. 

I said if a person makes a sick joke, or collects art depicting themes of abuse, it doesn't mean they're a pedophile.

That's not even an opinion, it's a fact. 

Enough of you being a pedo rights supporter. Tell me about your ShareBlue employement. How does this work? Are you paid per post? Do you make more per screen name you have? Is that why you have so many?

When you go around calling people a pedo. You probably should be able to back up what you say

Pipe down, pedo defender defender

6 days ago
8/31/18
Black Dougie -
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
ThinkMMA -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 

I will wait while Orcus and his other screen names gather his BlueShare instructions.

Can you tell me why anyone would NOT want to "resist" conflicts of interest, cronyism, authoritarianism, etc and keep them from being "normalized" in our presidents?

Resisting vs what BlueShare is paying you and your coworkers to do (spread lies and propaganda while attempting to dodge any legitimate debate or conversation) is quite different. You are a true definition of a troll, and you are paid on top of that. Your presence here is bought and paid for. This is all why you and your other fake screen names are so disliked. 

Hope this helps. 

I'm confused, this "leaked internal memo" says nothing about lies or propaganda, but resisting the normalization of actual wrongdoing. 

What complaint do you have about the actual quote you chose to post from this leaked internal memo?

Well considering you were defending pedophilia on this very forum, I highly doubt you know of the definition of “wrongdoing”. 

Of course, we all know what YOU said about pedophilia -- how "awesome" -- your words -- it would be for an 11 year old to be sexually pursued by an adult teacher.

So, no answer? You can't say what complaint you have about the quote you chose to post from this leaked internal memo or why what it says is a bad thing? Great thread dipshit.

Why do you have to lie? Post a screencap of what I said lol. You won’t because you know you are full of shit. 

1) go on the record with exactly what it is you are denying and what you are claiming to have said instead

Or will you not do either of those things, because you know you are full of shit?

So you’re saying you never defended grown men making pedophellia jokes about children being tied and taped to tables? You never defended artwork hanging in people’s homes that showed little kids being tied up in dungeons? 

Shut it up you fool. 

I said if a person makes a sick joke, or collects art depicting themes of abuse, it doesn't mean they're a pedophile.

Enough of you being a pedo rights supporter. Tell me about your ShareBlue employement. How does this work? Are you paid per post? Do you make more per screen name you have? Is that why you have so many?

When you go around calling people a pedo. You probably should be able to back up what you say

Yeeeeeeeah. Not a good look for a forum

6 days ago
9/12/05
Black Dougie - 
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
ThinkMMA -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 

Hope this helps. 

Shut it up you fool. 

lol...

Cobra must be the most abused member on this forum.
6 days ago
8/31/18
factseatfeelings -
Black Dougie - 
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
ThinkMMA -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 

Hope this helps. 

Shut it up you fool. 

lol...

Eh I would say the same if someone called you a pedo.

It's cause I'm not a piece of shit

6 days ago
8/18/13
CobraKaiRep -
factseatfeelings -
Black Dougie - 
CobraKaiRep -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
ThinkMMA -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman -
Ill Portents -
DrPeterVenkman - 

Hope this helps. 

Shut it up you fool. 

lol...

Eh I would say the same if someone called you a pedo.

It's cause I'm not a piece of shit

You genuinely seem like a good dude. And you are entirely correct in what you responded to me. Orcus has a very shady reputation for a reason on this forum.

6 days ago
11/18/15

I would like to see the share blue memo about how to deal with the share blue memo

6 days ago
3/3/18
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

I would like to see the share blue memo about how to deal with the share blue memo

How to deal with the PR disaster that is a leaked memo that says they are resisting the "normalization" of "every conflict of interest, his every bit of cronyism, his every move toward authoritarianism, his every subversion of our democratic systems and principles, his every radical departure from foreign and domestic policy norms" by the U.S. President?

lol

5 days ago
11/18/15
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

How to deal with the PR disaster that is a leaked memo that says they are resisting the "normalization" of "every conflict of interest, his every bit of cronyism, his every move toward authoritarianism, his every subversion of our democratic systems and principles, his every radical departure from foreign and domestic policy norms" by the U.S. President?

lol

I haven't seen any of that... so your efforts seem wasted.  Thank you for providing the requested information though... I knew you could help!

5 days ago
3/3/18
Cuckoldberry Finn - 
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

lol

I haven't seen any of that... so your efforts seem wasted.  Thank you for providing the requested information though... I knew you could help!

It's in the OP. It's the only quote OP provided from the leaked memo. Personally I don't see why anyone would have the slightest problem with it.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 5 days ago
11/18/15
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

lol

It's in the OP. It's the only quote OP provided from the leaked memo. Personally I don't see why anyone would have the slightest problem with it.

Hope this helps.

the motivation isn't truth and justice it is clearly partisan and biased.  in principle I dont have an issue with what they've said, in practice though given their lack of personal standards their message rings hollow, like it is powered by fat losers who have nothing better in their life than microwave burritos and internet trolling

5 days ago
3/3/18
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

lol

Hope this helps.

the motivation isn't truth and justice it is clearly partisan and biased.  in principle I dont have an issue with what they've said, in practice though given their lack of personal standards their message rings hollow, like it is powered by fat losers who have nothing better in their life than microwave burritos and internet trolling

So the worst thing you can say about this leaked memo is that while you don't have any problem with what it says, you don't feel like they actually put what it says into practice. 

Okay. Good talk. 

5 days ago
11/18/15
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 
Ill Portents -
Cuckoldberry Finn - 

lol

Hope this helps.

So the worst thing you can say about this leaked memo is that while you don't have any problem with what it says, you don't feel like they actually put what it says into practice. 

Okay. Good talk. 

exactly, they're hypocrites

5 days ago
2/2/15

So, Orcus, have your handlers ordered to focus most of your attention on this topic since it actually about them?

5 days ago
1/17/03
DrPeterVenkman -

Ill Portents, Viper Takes The Lead, Flavorful,  and Lie Detector are established as Orcus accounts. This memo verified all of the talking points this guy uses with all of these accounts. The guy is in the truest form a troll. And he even publicly on this forum defended pedophilia. Yet he pretends to be confused as to why others here don’t like him.

Viper is Orcus?

5 days ago
8/18/13
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Ill Portents, Viper Takes The Lead, Flavorful,  and Lie Detector are established as Orcus accounts. This memo verified all of the talking points this guy uses with all of these accounts. The guy is in the truest form a troll. And he even publicly on this forum defended pedophilia. Yet he pretends to be confused as to why others here don’t like him.

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

5 days ago
8/18/13
Bilge Water -

So, Orcus, have your handlers ordered to focus most of your attention on this topic since it actually about them?

;-)

5 days ago
1/17/03
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

5 days ago
12/10/18
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

Apple doesn't need any PROOF or anything lol, some random weirdo's rantings are good enough for him!

5 days ago
11/18/15
LieDetector -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

Apple doesn't need any PROOF or anything lol, some random weirdo's rantings are good enough for him!

he has anonymous sources.  pretty much the gold standard

5 days ago
1/17/03
LieDetector -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

U act like I made a plaque declaring it true. LOL

4 days ago
8/18/13
LieDetector -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

Dude you are the weirdo who made all these accounts. Don’t get all pissy when you get called out on it. Just be happy you get paid for it.

4 days ago
12/1/05

Don't forget pedro/greasegun

4 days ago
12/10/18
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

Dude you are the weirdo who made all these accounts. Don’t get all pissy when you get called out on it. Just be happy you get paid for it.

Screaming the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true. 

People who make outlandish claims should have some type of proof. 

You don't.

4 days ago
8/18/13
LieDetector -
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

You don't.

Well a mod did confirm it....

4 days ago
1/1/01
LieDetector - 
DrPeterVenkman -
LieDetector -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -
Erik Apple -
DrPeterVenkman -

Viper is Orcus?

Yes sir!

That makes alot of sense 

You don't.

You picked the wrong person to white knight here. lol