OtherGround Forums FBI: No Evidence Of Collusion Before Investigation

3/13/19 9:02 AM
8/1/13

Oops!

This, along with Obama DOJ ordering no Hillary Prosecution looks like just the tip of the iceberg.

3/13/19 9:41 AM
10/17/06

You're trying to hard. 

Maga

3/13/19 9:42 AM
3/3/18

I love this thing where the right keeps.making new headlines about stuff we already knew long ago, like it's a bombshell .

3/13/19 9:45 AM
12/29/09
Ill Portents - 

I love this thing where the right keeps.making new headlines about stuff we already knew long ago, like it's a bombshell .

So you admit you were upset about nothing all along?

Good to know.
3/13/19 9:46 AM
12/29/09
lol. orcus, if you were any dumber you would be a snail in Homeslice's fish tank.
3/13/19 9:50 AM
5/10/08
Andersons'sPiece - 

You're trying to hard. 

Maga

This.  Jesus Camicom.  

You are on a tear with all your political threads this morning.

3/13/19 10:17 AM
2/4/06

MAGA

Edited: 3/13/19 10:20 AM
5/13/11

Lol@ the notion that you have to have factual evidence of something to start and investigation to find factual evidence of something. 

'Agency starts investigation into XXXX without factual evidence of XXXX!!! CRAZY!'

Wow this shocking news! Bombshell! 

3/13/19 10:22 AM
8/1/13
lionsoul -
Andersons'sPiece - 

You're trying to hard. 

Maga

This.  Jesus Camicom.  

3/13/19 10:22 AM
5/10/08
camicom - 
lionsoul -
Andersons'sPiece - 

You're trying to hard. 

Maga

This.  Jesus Camicom.  

You pic isn't working bro...

3/13/19 10:23 AM
8/1/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Lol@ the notion that you have to have factual evidence of something to start and investigation to find factual evidence of something. 

'Agency starts investigation into XXXX without factual evidence of XXXX!!! CRAZY!'

In other words, lets create an investigation in search of a crime.

3/13/19 10:35 AM
3/3/18
kingofpancakes80 -
Ill Portents - 

So you admit you were upset about nothing all along?

Good to know.

No, and what does this story have to do with what you just said?

3/13/19 10:53 AM
6/6/02
camicom - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^
Perfectly worded.
3/13/19 10:56 AM
12/22/10

The mental gymnastics in this thread are olympic level. 

- black Doug

3/13/19 10:59 AM
10/15/13
dougie -

The mental gymnastics in this thread are olympic level. 

- black Doug

In EVERY thread regarding this nonsense.

Related image

3/13/19 11:06 AM
1/1/01
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

3/13/19 11:06 AM
9/10/07
fanat - 
camicom - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^
Perfectly worded.

not sure if this will resonate with you guys, but most non traitorous americans view the russian government hacking into a american political party and stealing their information to be a crime.

and, further, if that foreign hostile government made repeated attempts to share that information with an american political campaign, non-traitorous americans tend to think those interactions should be investigated.

HOPE. THIS. HELPS.
3/13/19 11:10 AM
3/18/02

lol @ those emotional caps.  I wasnt convinced by your argument until I saw the caps!

lol why have you and everyone else been silent in the media for the last 50 years because surely you know that russia has always sought to influence public opinion vis a vis elections, right? 

I wonder why its so different this time 

and since youre so concerned with the integrity of US elections, why have you never criticized even once what the DNC did in the primary last year?  I know why.  

3/13/19 11:10 AM
10/15/13
dabigchet -
fanat - 
camicom - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^
Perfectly worded.

not sure if this will resonate with you guys, but most non traitorous americans view the russian government hacking into a american political party and stealing their information to be a crime.

and, further, if that foreign hostile government made repeated attempts to share that information with an american political campaign, non-traitorous americans tend to think those interactions should be investigated.

HOPE. THIS. HELPS.

3/13/19 11:13 AM
5/13/11
camicom -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Uh yeah, that's how EVERY investigation works numbskull. Probable cause starts an investigation to find evidence. 

If they already had sufficient evidence then they wouldn't need an investigation, they just make the arrest. 

This is basic stuff. 

3/13/19 11:13 AM
9/10/07
"sure, the russian government stole the DNC information, and sure, they offered that information to the trump campaign multiple times, and sure, the trump campaign was receptive to this, and sure, the trump campaign has lied about these interactions over and over again, and sure trump was pursuing a major business deal in russia during this period and lied about it repeatedly, and sure trump himself has repeatedly denigrated the US intelligence that implicates russia and have defended putins word on this issue...but the FBI didn't have specific evidence of collusion prior to the investigation and i am outraged!"

- traitorous americans
3/13/19 11:15 AM
5/13/11
fanat -
camicom - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^
Perfectly worded.

Yes, because that's how investigations work. 

Suspect there is a crime, investigate for evidence. 

3/13/19 11:16 AM
3/18/02
Al Cappucino - 
dabigchet -
fanat - 
camicom - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^
Perfectly worded.

HOPE. THIS. HELPS.

the very definition of collusion

this is why the left has zero credibility and will lose again in 2020

3/13/19 11:16 AM
9/10/07
BigEyedFish - 

lol @ those emotional caps.  I wasnt convinced by your argument until I saw the caps!

lol why have you and everyone else been silent in the media for the last 50 years because surely you know that russia has always sought to influence public opinion vis a vis elections, right? 

I wonder why its so different this time 

and since youre so concerned with the integrity of US elections, why have you never criticized even once what the DNC did in the primary last year?  I know why.  

ah, yes. right on cue.

equating this specific act of stealing information, offering it to a specific candidate, releasing it to the world to the non-specific "sought to influence".

what specific action have i been silent about?

i'm disappointed you didn't use the word "lobby" like you normally do.

maybe next post?
3/13/19 11:22 AM
8/1/13
lionsoul -
camicom - 
lionsoul -
Andersons'sPiece - 

You're trying to hard. 

Maga

This.  Jesus Camicom.  

You pic isn't working bro...