6 days ago
12/28/04
j.SNOWw.WHITE - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
Hurricane Hasan -

You can rely on your articles but the people know the reality. This country was founded on white supremacy.

The US is the most diverse country on the planet. 

The US is the most accepting of immigrants and people of other nationalities. 

The US has done more for the planet for the greater good than any other country.

I often wonder if people actually believe this shit ^^^? Its posts like this that show how utterly out of touch with reality some Americans are. 

Meanwhile in reality the USA is actually the 85th most diverse nation on the planet...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

As for the US has done more good than any other country, get a grip. There are buildings in my village 3 times the age of the USA. The USA has been a power for 60 years, sure you have done some cool shit, going to the moon etc. But on the grand scheme you are the new kid on the block and many more nations have shaped the earth far more than the USA has or likely will. 

Wow you really posted that link like it backed up your argument. Jesus. 

You took this data from the Fearon List.

“In the Fearon list, cultural fractionalization is approximated by a measure of similarity between languages, varying from 1 = the population speaks two or more unrelated languages to 0 = the entire population speaks the same language.[3] This index of cultural diversity is biased towards linguistic variations as opposed to genetic diversity and other variations.”

You actually just said that Ethiopia, Liberia, The Congo, Kenya, and Ghana are more diverse than the US. Great job bud.

Ah now I get it, we are going by YOUR version of diverse. I have yet to find any methodology that puts the USA near the most diverse nation. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/18/the-most-and-least-culturally-diverse-countries-in-the-world/

So yeah, basically you are talking out your ass. 

You literally used a list with this criteria:

In the Fearon list, cultural fractionalization is approximated by a measure of similarity between languages, varying from 1 = the population speaks two or more unrelated languages to 0 = the entire population speaks the same language.[3] This index of cultural diversity is biased towards linguistic variations as opposed to genetic diversity and other variations.

So having more languages is more diverse than genertic/racial/national diversity in this list. 

Find me one methodology that list the USA anywhere near NO1. Its your claim, support it!

6 days ago
12/28/04
Sandy Pantz - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
Sandy Pantz - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
Hurricane Hasan -

You can rely on your articles but the people know the reality. This country was founded on white supremacy.

The US has done more for the planet for the greater good than any other country.

I often wonder if people actually believe this shit ^^^? Its posts like this that show how utterly out of touch with reality some Americans are. 

Meanwhile in reality the USA is actually the 85th most diverse nation on the planet...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

As for the US has done more good than any other country, get a grip. There are buildings in my village 3 times the age of the USA. The USA has been a power for 60 years, sure you have done some cool shit, going to the moon etc. But on the grand scheme you are the new kid on the block and many more nations have shaped the earth far more than the USA has or likely will. 

Who cares if the buildings in your village are 10 thousand years old? What does that have to do with anything? Scotland gave alcoholics another way of getting drunk and gave queers a socially acceptable way to wear a dress. If Scotland existed for 10 billion years, it wouldn't contribute a thousandth of what the USA has done for the greater good of the planet.

LOL, we fucking invented YOUR fucking country. Again your ignorance is utterly astonishing...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Scots_Invented_the_Modern_World

Oh yeah, the Scottish invented to the USA. It's damn near 2020 and Scotland still can't even figure out how to govern themselves. You should sacrifice your sheep in thanks that the English are smart enough to at least give the facade of civilization to the backwaters of Britain.

LOL, i.e. you have nothing to back up those silly claims. 

6 days ago
1/12/11
j.SNOWw.WHITE - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
Hurricane Hasan -

At least attempt to understand what you are arguing...

Fearon[3] instead is trying to construct the ”right list” of ethnic groups which ”depends on what people in the country identify as the most socially relevant ethnic groupings”. This approach has the advantage of being closer to what the theory would want and the disadvantage of having to make judgement calls (or adopt others’ judgement calls) about what is the ”right list”."

And nobody gives a shit about your 1,000 year old mud huts. They have nothing to do with making this planet a better place. There is no doubt the United States is the top player economically, culturally, and militarily. 

Yeah, it is right now, but world is not 60 years old. In the grand scheme there are MANY countries that have shaped the world much more than the USA. 

This guy doesn't understand compounding. The world, and mankind, have advanced more in the last 60 years than the 6,000 years prior combined. Just as it will continue to advance at a rate that makes what we have accomplished in the last 60 years look like nothing. So the dominant power of the last 60 years, us, has done far more for the current state of the world than all of the countries prior to 60 years ago.

Standing on the shoulder of Giants. Your country may have been a giant. But now we are the Giant, and there is currently nobody standing on our shoulders or even crawling up our legs. 

6 days ago
8/15/14
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

white supremacy is the gayest invented boogeyman Ive ever seen

when you literally have nothing left to make up, you make up shit like this 

dumbest voters on the planet 

Is it? 

Was the New Zealand Mosque shooting a boogeyman? Did that not happen?

Why do you lie to yourself?

This is correct, there was a white supremacist, and that man was all wrong. 

1 guy, making many other white guys look like nazi sympathisers to you, that however is wrong as well. 

You have more in common with that New Zealand Mosque shooter than those you think are white supremacists.

Fuck white supremacists and fuck you.

6 days ago
11/4/10

DERP. You looking for a real multicultural experience? Head on over to Chad lmao. Great job Brock. Canada is more diverse than America too!
6 days ago
2/24/07
JayMan - 
Goochy Mang - 

We have old buildings in our village. 

That’s the best thing I’ve read on here in a long time. 

DERP!

The point was...

The USA has been a power for 60 years, sure you have done some cool shit, going to the moon etc. But on the grand scheme you are the new kid on the block and many more nations have shaped the earth far more than the USA has or likely will. 

Why didn't these countries invent the car, recorded music, the light bulb, the telephone, microwaves, chemotherapy, email, mobile phones, GPS, LED's, etc.?  They had a hell of a head start.  Almost everything in your house that makes your life easier and most medical treatments that will keep you alive past the age of 50 were invented in the USA.

New kid or not, the USA has had a HUGE impact on the modern world.  Far more than most countries.  Why do you think most of the world watches American news?  They aren't watching Scottish news.  That's because it impacts them because the USA shapes the world.

Ya but....have you actually seen this hut in his village?
6 days ago
3/13/17
SickEye - 
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

Is it? 

Who said white supremacists *don’t* exist?

They’re jus not lurking around every corner and hiding under every bed like some would have us believe. 

maybe you should read the post I quoted, where it says white supremacy is the "gayest invented boogeyman"

Boogeymen are not real FYI

and on the OG, a dominant narrative is that hate crimes and racism against non-whites does not exist, its fake and created by the media. the only racism is against white people. That belief in itself is a basis of white supremacy and nationalism.

6 days ago
3/13/17
Wylong06 - 
Pedro Navaja -

But I thought the FBI was a crazy group of deep state leftists out to coup Trump ?

Or is that only when they disagree with Trumptards?

But I thought we were supposed to trust the FBI over everyone else?

see how stupid your comment is when you only play the two side bullshit. 

Except no one has ever said trust the FBI no matter what. 

Your comparison is bunk because only alt-right Trumptards are the ones screaming about FBI being deep state.

Most people know the FBI is not infallible.

6 days ago
3/18/02
Mywife was vomittingcaiseshedu - 
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

Is it? 

This is correct, there was a white supremacist, and that man was all wrong. 

1 guy, making many other white guys look like nazi sympathisers to you, that however is wrong as well. 

You have more in common with that New Zealand Mosque shooter than those you think are white supremacists.

Fuck white supremacists and fuck you.

exactly this

NZ was a rare and isolated incident 

you and your pathetic and gay team are pretending you care about people so that you can score political point.  

Show me all of your entries about the shootings that happen daily in Chicago

pathetic 

6 days ago
12/28/04
j.SNOWw.WHITE - 
j.SNOWw.WHITE - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
Hurricane Hasan -

Fearon[3] instead is trying to construct the ”right list” of ethnic groups which ”depends on what people in the country identify as the most socially relevant ethnic groupings”. This approach has the advantage of being closer to what the theory would want and the disadvantage of having to make judgement calls (or adopt others’ judgement calls) about what is the ”right list”."

And nobody gives a shit about your 1,000 year old mud huts. They have nothing to do with making this planet a better place. There is no doubt the United States is the top player economically, culturally, and militarily. 

Yeah, it is right now, but world is not 60 years old. In the grand scheme there are MANY countries that have shaped the world much more than the USA. 

This guy doesn't understand compounding. The world, and mankind, have advanced more in the last 60 years than the 6,000 years prior combined. Just as it will continue to advance at a rate that makes what we have accomplished in the last 60 years look like nothing. So the dominant power of the last 60 years, us, has done far more for the current state of the world than all of the countries prior to 60 years ago.

Standing on the shoulder of Giants. Your country may have been a giant. But now we are the Giant, and there is currently nobody standing on our shoulders or even crawling up our legs. 

And what does any of that have to do with the bullshit claims?

6 days ago
11/4/10

Brock- 

Hassan was commenting on America being racist. I was pointing out that it is not, based on our demographics and diversity. 

You are posting articles about cultural diversity. Like language and religion. I agree this adds to diversity. I am strictly talking about race because Hassan was. 

I do not believe there is a more diverse country broken down by white, black, Hispanic, eastern Asian, middle eastern. I am sure there is not. 

6 days ago
7/18/11
Pedro Navaja -
SickEye - 
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

Is it? 

They’re jus not lurking around every corner and hiding under every bed like some would have us believe. 

maybe you should read the post I quoted, where it says white supremacy is the "gayest invented boogeyman"

and on the OG, a dominant narrative is that hate crimes and racism against non-whites does not exist, its fake and created by the media. the only racism is against white people. That belief in itself is a basis of white supremacy and nationalism.

Haha ok chief!

The jig is up. More and more people, black and white, are onto the lefts bullshit. You’re tactics aren’t working anymore. 

Keep doubling down on the narrative though.

6 days ago
4/9/19
JayMan - 
Goochy Mang - 

DERP!

The point was...

The USA has been a power for 60 years, sure you have done some cool shit, going to the moon etc. But on the grand scheme you are the new kid on the block and many more nations have shaped the earth far more than the USA has or likely will. 

Why didn't these countries invent the car, recorded music, the light bulb, the telephone, microwaves, chemotherapy, email, mobile phones, GPS, LED's, etc.?  They had a hell of a head start.  Almost everything in your house that makes your life easier and most medical treatments that will keep you alive past the age of 50 were invented in the USA.

New kid or not, the USA has had a HUGE impact on the modern world.  Far more than most countries.  Why do you think most of the world watches American news?  They aren't watching Scottish news.  That's because it impacts them because the USA shapes the world.

I think you will find the phone was invented by a scotsman, born and educated in scotland. And invention wise overall, the UK is out front.

The USA has had a big impact on the modern world but the claim was that...

... its simply, much like the diversity claim, bullshit.

Sorry.  I didn't find that.  Bell was credited with the first patent, and a German was credited with most of the work before that.  Didn't see anything about a Scot inventing the telephone.  Sorry.

6 days ago
12/28/04
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

DERP. You looking for a real multicultural experience? Head on over to Chad lmao. Great job Brock. Canada is more diverse than America too!

LOL, you made a bullshit claim. I called it out as bullshit, can you provide ANY evidence to back your claim other than your say so?

6 days ago
12/28/04
JayMan - 
JayMan - 
Goochy Mang - 

DERP!

The point was...

I think you will find the phone was invented by a scotsman, born and educated in scotland. And invention wise overall, the UK is out front.

The USA has had a big impact on the modern world but the claim was that...

... its simply, much like the diversity claim, bullshit.

Sorry.  I didn't find that.  Bell was credited with the first patent, and a German was credited with most of the work before that.  Didn't see anything about a Scot inventing the telephone.  Sorry.

Here you go...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Communication innovations[edit]

6 days ago
4/9/19
Pedro Navaja -
SickEye - 
Pedro Navaja -
BigEyedFish - 

Is it? 

I think he is saying that while white supremacy does exist, it's not the monster (boogeyman) the left are trying to make it out to be.  I have a feeling that you know that's true.

We don't deny racism exists.  No one is that stupid.  But we do deny that white people hold a monopoly on it.  We deny that it is an epidemic that people need to fear.  Everyone in this country is more likely to die at the hands of a black male than anyone.  That's a fact.  CNN has people thinking they could be killed by a gang of white supremacists at any second.   You know it's bullshit.

Edited: 6 days ago
12/28/04
JayMan -  Almost everything in your house that makes your life easier and most medical treatments that will keep you alive past the age of 50 were invented in the USA.

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

Electric Clocks - Scotland

Flushing Toilet - Scotland (yep you would still be shitting in a pit without us!)

Penicillin - which has and does save more lives than any other drug, you guessed it - SCOTLAND

6 days ago
12/28/04

Hmm greatest good...

"As the first antibiotic, it pointed the way to the treatment of microbial disease. Without penicillin, 75% of the people now alive would not be alive because their parents or grandparents would have succumbed to infections. The effects of a drug like this are absolutely mind-boggling."

Beat that one, I will be waiting...

6 days ago
7/10/19
j.SNOWw.WHITE -
j.SNOWw.WHITE - 
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
Hurricane Hasan -

Apart from dem illegals

6 days ago
8/2/16
JayMan -  Almost everything in your house that makes your life easier and most medical treatments that will keep you alive past the age of 50 were invented in the USA.

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

Flushing Toilet - Scotland (yep you would still be shitting in a pit without us!)

Penicillin - which has and does save more lives than any other drug, you guessed it - SCOTLAND

As much as it pains me being English, you ain't wrong!

6 days ago
7/10/19

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

Don't forget Irn Bru

6 days ago
10/4/18
Nitecrawler - 
Hurricane Hasan -

This.
6 days ago
12/2/02
JayMan - 
sparkyman -

White Supremacy and Black Identity Extremists are both just that.... extremists. They probably make up less than 1% of the population of the US. They are simply the loudest assholes. The rest of the country just goes about it's day to day life. The media just likes it for the ratings.

In the article linked above, I think this is a very good statement by Wray. It's all racism no matter who it is doing it.

"The term 'white supremacist, ' 'white nationalist,' is not included in your statement to the committee when you talk about threats to America," Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois told Wray. "There is a reference to racism, which I think probably was meant to include that, but nothing more specific."

Wray responded that the FBI stopped using separate categories for white supremacists and "black identity extremists," 

I live in Alabama.  I know many people who are genuinely racist.  Most of it comes from ignorance.  They see black culture on TV and music and just say "fuck that" and write all black people off.  They don't travel much.  They rarely interact with black people.  They are just ignorant. 

They would never hurt someone for being black.  They wouldn't even be rude to them.  They don't even talk about it unless the topic comes up.  They basically say "I just choose to avoid them".   I know black people that feel the same way about white people.  I've had a black man flat out tell me that he would rather not be around white people, he prefers to be around other blacks.  He didn't try to hurt me or insult me.  That is the vast majority of racism in this country.  It's pretty much harmless.  

I knew one guy in high school that used the N word regularly.  He was clear that he would be fine if every black person in the USA was rounded up and shipped back to Africa.  He called them worthless, a burden on society, etc.  He told extremely racist jokes.   He is the only person I've ever met like that, after 40+ years in one of the most conservative Southern states.    That was in the 90's.  He died of a drug overdose.  I didn't like him any way.  No one did.

Where are all of these radical racist extremists?  If you can't find them in Alabama where are they?

Agree. They are very few and far between. They are just louder and give the MSM something for ratings.

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, it absolutely does, but not anywhere near the extent that it is being made out to be. I'll bet over 95% of the population doesn't care what color someone is when they are in a job interview or meeting at a social event or making friends.

6 days ago
2/4/07

Hmm greatest good...

"As the first antibiotic, it pointed the way to the treatment of microbial disease. Without penicillin, 75% of the people now alive would not be alive because their parents or grandparents would have succumbed to infections. The effects of a drug like this are absolutely mind-boggling."

Beat that one, I will be waiting...

Note: Penicillin was discovered in ENGLAND
6 days ago
4/9/19

Nope,

Telephone - Scotland

TV - Scotland

Fridge - Scotland

A quick google search on most of those will show that is a stretch to call those "Scottish" inventions.  Bell couldn't have invented the phone in Scotland.  He was an American when he did it, self proclaimed.  He was in America.

TV, no one can say where it was invented.  Supposedly many people had their own version.

Penicillin was discovered in London.

etc.